Splatoon 3 releasing September 9th

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Cucks in their thirties playing kiddy paintball games on their fgt fisherprice handhelds. :omglol:

Lmao its really true thats why all sheep hide behind PS. Like imagine really getting excited for Splatoon lmao

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbbut Splatoon and Xenoblade swapped places and both are still releasing this year... TSHBO somehow - LemiJ :feelsbadman:

You self admittedly don't give a shit about Splaturd (like the rest of us) and Xenoblade is being forced out to cover its place.. LMAO.  And I don't actually believe anyone here gives a shit about Xenoblade either.  That entire series on any other console/platform would be mid-grade shit.. but on Switch it's top class :rofl: 

You think the rest of us haven't noticed that any time a Switch game comes out... it's either Twinblade,GD, or Ike that makes the thread and talks about actually playing it.. and never you or Jerry? :drake:

LMFAO and Jehurkey's salty ass trying to damage control by telling us "bubu we don't make threads about these games"  LOL yea no shit.. you fucks hardly make any threads that aren't sales and politics :tom: 

BOTW2 delayed -> We dun care :cry: 

No More Exclusives 3 -> We dun care :cry: 

House of 3 Weeks Exclusivity -> We dun care :cry: 

Splatoon 3 delayed -> We dun care :cry: 

JFC :cruise: 

Edited by Remij

holy shit..............fakeboy lemij is melting down hard:kaz:

he is trying to use what I said about...........the house of the dead REMAKE.............and try to lie and say that I am saying that about Nintendo first party games.

That's how much he's melting down, at this point. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

holy shit..............fakeboy lemij is melting down hard:kaz:

he is trying to use what I said about...........the house of the dead REMAKE.............and try to lie and say that I am saying that about Nintendo first party games.

That's how much he's melting down, at this point. LOL

Oh... ok point me to any threads you've made recently about Nintendo games then :drake:

33 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh... ok point me to any threads you've made recently about Nintendo games then :drake:

He's now trying to change the subject.

Point me to any threads you've made that aren't about Sony or Nintendo:lawl::lawl::lawl:thanks for the assist, that was an easy one to do.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's now trying to change the subject.

Point me to any threads you've made that aren't about Sony or Nintendo:lawl::lawl::lawl:thanks for the assist, that was an easy one to do.

Right on the front page :drake: 

OMFG :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Right on the front page :drake: 

:lawl: 

So multiplats that anybody can play.

And nothing PC specific or Xbox specific.

And the other 80% of your threads are you melting down about PS and Nintendo.

Thank you:lawl:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So multiplats that anybody can play.

And nothing PC specific or Xbox specific.

And the other 80% of your threads are you melting down about PS and Nintendo.

Thank you:lawl:

:drake: 

I also make more threads about Playstation and Switch that AREN'T trolling than you or Goukosan :tom: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Sheep here dont play games thats well known. The sheep here arent even sheep, or into video games LOL

GD, Madmaltese, and Twinblade EASILY play way more Switch than either of those two clowns.. they're as fake as it gets :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

GD, Madmaltese, and Twinblade EASILY play way more Switch than either of those two clowns.. they're as fake as it gets :tom: 

For sure. They are only here for one reason, and that is to repeat the same shit they have been for over a decade almost word for word. This forum never grew because of shit like that. And now its progressed further back even, Yeah trolling is fun but if you refuse to break character when on forum that has like 4 or 5 users at a time now then that signals an issue IMO :D

XBAWKZ :mad:

Like let it go how many times do you think calling a person a lemming is ownage LOL what losers.  Jerry, Goop, TLHBO and Firepower will be here alone for years hating lemmings and xbox, bet.