Splatoon 3 releasing September 9th

14 minutes ago, JonbX said:

For sure. They are only here for one reason, and that is to repeat the same shit they have been for over a decade almost word for word. This forum never grew because of shit like that. And now its progressed further back even, Yeah trolling is fun but if you refuse to break character when on forum that has like 4 or 5 users at a time now then that signals an issue IMO :D

XBAWKZ :mad:

Like let it go how many times do you think calling a person a lemming is ownage LOL what losers.  Jerry, Goop, TLHBO and Firepower will be here alone for years hating lemmings and xbox, bet.

Calling me a lemming and "Begij" is literally all they have anymore :tom: 

That's literally all they do... they even started calling David a beggar too for stating shit that will obviously happen...  :hest: 

It was game over when Jerky started beaking about games that others were or weren't playing... and then you take a look at his profiles and he plays fuck all.  PS5 sitting there unplayed for months at a time.. meanwhile he's on his phone playing Gamepass games with his buddy :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You self admittedly don't give a shit about Splaturd (like the rest of us) and Xenoblade is being forced out to cover its place.. LMAO.  And I don't actually believe anyone here gives a shit about Xenoblade either.  That entire series on any other console/platform would be mid-grade shit.. but on Switch it's top class :rofl: 

You think the rest of us haven't noticed that any time a Switch game comes out... it's either Twinblade,GD, or Ike that makes the thread and talks about actually playing it.. and never you or Jerry? :drake:

LMFAO and Jehurkey's salty ass trying to damage control by telling us "bubu we don't make threads about these games"  LOL yea no shit.. you fucks hardly make any threads that aren't sales and politics :tom: 

BOTW2 delayed -> We dun care :cry: 

No More Exclusives 3 -> We dun care :cry: 

House of 3 Weeks Exclusivity -> We dun care :cry: 

Splatoon 3 delayed -> We dun care :cry: 

JFC :cruise: 

Damn bro, Look at how mad you are because I like Xenoblade :umad:

.... Get a life kid :sabu:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Damn bro, Look at how mad you are because I like Xenoblade :umad:

.... Get a life kid :sabu:

You got mad because I said Nintendo would delay Splaturd 3.... and they did :tom: 

bubu I dun care abowt it :cries: 

:rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You got mad because I said Nintendo would delay Splaturd 3.... and they did :tom: 

bubu I dun care abowt it :cries: 

:rofl: 

I prefer that Xenoblade comes out first :juggle:

You're still mad that you wrote a dissertation to answer a rhetorical question :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I prefer that Xenoblade comes out first :juggle:

You're still mad that you wrote a dissertation to answer a rhetorical question :drake:

No I didn't.  I made a statement and you got mad about it.  You were fishing for something to argue with me about.. which is why I responded :drake: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I didn't.  I made a statement and you got mad about it.  You were fishing for something to argue with me about.. which is why I responded :drake: 

No need to lie LemiJ... You're the one kept trying to argue... That thread is still on the main page for all to see :umad:

All it took was me post one word "and?" to set you off... You kept trying to argue, tried to start a go around and got so mad when I didn't get into a stupid argument with you.  

Matter of fact here is thread  

Look at how mad you got that I wasn't jumping on your dumb go around nonsense :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

No need to lie LemiJ... You're the one kept trying to argue... That thread is still on the main page for all to see :umad:

All it took was a post with one word "and?" to set you off... You kept trying to argue and tried to start a go around and got so mad when I didn't get into a stupid argument with you.  :sabu:

And? and? and?

I'm not fishing for an argument I swearz :drake: 

Stupidsan :rofl: 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

And? and? and?

I'm not fishing for an argument I swearz :drake: 

Stupidsan :rofl: 

That one word post still has you losing your shit two threads later.... :drake:

That fool is mad that I like Xenoblade :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
45 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:bate:

I’d expect both Zelda TP/WW HD sometime in the early part of 2023 before a spring release of BOTW2. At least if I was at Nintendo that’s what I’d do. :reg: 

so these two butthurt fagwads are now expanding their whining about the past decade of the forum.

and that an internet forum didn't grow within this past decade....................because they get called names.

oh yeah.........that's the reason why an INTERNET FORUM hasn't grown past the year 2010. They nailed it:tom:

6 hours ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

I also make more threads about Playstation and Switch that AREN'T trolling than you or Goukosan :tom: 

No you attempt to troll.............you just end up failing.

he went back these past 2-3 months, and he found four threads

........and they're about remasters, failed patches, and tech demos.

He's literally proving my point that the Fakeboy Lemij doesn't have any high-profile PC or Xbox games to talk about.

And now he's angry because I pointed out that Fakeboy Lemij is a Fakeboy, and he's trying to project that onto me now. LOL