Sony is hiring Senior Director for PC planning and Strategy

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Once again.............another sentence that doesn't mention the phrase "PS4/PS5"

Thank you. You just re-affirmed what I said in the previous post a SECOND time.

And it would fit the narrative in their listing "beyond PS4/PS5."

How are you having trouble not understanding this? LOL

Oh then I guess we should look forward to PC exclusive Playstation games :drake: 

That's what you're saying, right? :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL You fucking CLOWN.

No shit this isn't a developer position :drake: 

This person will work with Sony World Wide Studios to form a strategy to grow their presence on PC...

JFC this clown is embarrassing :rofl: 

LOL he's getting angry.

So that means all of your comments about Bungie are irrelevant, since Sony will be taking Bungie certain developed (or Bungie associated) products and handle the publishing and marketing duties.

And we already know that some or many of those projects were designed to be multiplat projects, that are separate from their own PS5 internal development projects.

You already know all of this. Yet you're still trying to make your Hopes and Dreams™ try to fit in this job listing.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's getting angry.

So that means all of your comments about Bungie are irrelevant, since Sony will be taking Bungie certain developed (or Bungie associated) products and handle the publishing and marketing duties.

And we already know that some or many of those projects were designed to be multiplat projects, that are separate from their own PS5 internal development projects.

You already know all of this. Yet you're still trying to make your Hopes and Dreams™ try to fit in this job listing.:tom:

LOL you continue to ignore what's right in front of you.

This person is working with Sony World Wide Studios.... Bungie isn't and wont be a part of Sony WWS.

LOL

And after all that's happened already he's still trying to call it "hopes and dreams" :cruise: 

Fucking clown :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

Oh then I guess we should look forward to PC exclusive Playstation games :drake: 

That's what you're saying, right? :tom: 

That are from the recent Bungie acquisition, in which they said they are making new game experiences, and GaaS services that are separate from traditional Playstation development studios, which are not getting affected by that Bungie announcement.

Yup, we already talked about this back in March or whenever the Bungie announcement was made.

Good to see that you've acquiesced.

[Pets Lemij's head, twice]

That are from the recent Bungie acquisition, in which they said they are making new game experiences, and GaaS services that are separate from traditional Playstation development studios, which are not getting affected by that Bungie announcement.

Yup, we already talked about this back in March or whenever the Bungie announcement was made.

Good to see that you've acquiesced.

[Pets Lemij's head, twice]

You said these experiences wouldn't be on Playstation.  So now you're saying Bungie's next projects wont be on Playstation :tom: 

OMFG look at this:lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL you continue to ignore what's right in front of you.

This person is working with Sony World Wide Studios.... Bungie isn't and wont be a part of Sony WWS.

No.

You're trying to re-direct the conversation to Bungie.

And

Its

not

working.

Bungie will be developing, or co-developing, certain projects that WILL BE RELEASED under Sony publishing.

Bungie's existing products, or any project that had in development for themselves.........will be published by Bungie, themselves. As per the agreement from Sony's acquisition deal.

So you keep on repeating: Bungie isn't and wont be a part of Sony WWS!!!:jonb:

But yes, certain products developed by Bungie for Sony...............will be released and published, and marketed by Sony.

Therefore...........that will need "Project Coordinators" and "directors" such as that job listing.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You said these experiences wouldn't be on Playstation.  So now you're saying Bungie's next projects wont be on Playstation :tom: 

OMFG look at this:lawl: 

The Bungie related products were being described as "GaaS" type games.

I like how you typed "so now you're saying".............and then proceed to type something that doesn't indicate I changed any position.

You literally typed this twice, in exactly the same way:

wouldn't be on Playstation

wont be on Playstation

Poor guy. I broke him.

No.

You're trying to re-direct the conversation to Bungie.

And

Its

not

working.

Bungie will be developing, or co-developing, certain projects that WILL BE RELEASED under Sony publishing.

Bungie's existing products, or any project that had in development for themselves.........will be published by Bungie, themselves. As per the agreement from Sony's acquisition deal.

So you keep on repeating: Bungie isn't and wont be a part of Sony WWS!!!:jonb:

But yes, certain products developed by Bungie for Sony...............will be released and published, and marketed by Sony.

Therefore...........that will need "Project Coordinators" and "directors" such as that job listing.

No.  They wont. LOL

We remain in charge of our destiny. We will continue to independently publish and creatively develop our games. We will continue to drive one, unified Bungie community. Our games will continue to be where our community is, wherever they choose to play.

Clown fuck :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

No.  They wont. LOL

We remain in charge of our destiny. We will continue to independently publish and creatively develop our games.

you just proved what I said.

thanks for losing this argument.

the sony acquisition deal was rumored to have upwards of like 9 other GaaS type games being planned over the course of several years.

Bungie's existing IPs, and any other things they begun developing on their own........remains with Bungie.

this was all explained from the very beginning.

its really funny that you've now narrowed all your focus on this particular point............and its an argument you are absolutely going to be losing.

you just proved what I said.

thanks for losing this argument.

the sony acquisition deal was rumored to have upwards of like 9 other GaaS type games being planned over the course of several years.

Bungie's existing IPs, and any other things they begun developing on their own........remains with Bungie.

this was all explained from the very beginning.

its really funny that you've now narrowed all your focus on this particular point............and its an argument you are absolutely going to be losing.

Jesus you're really fucking stupid :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

Jesus you're really fucking stupid :cruise: 

you already realized your lost the argument.

so now we're at your "Fakeboy lemij losing his shit and screaming on his way out the door" part.

I always like this part.:drake:

mark my words: Sony will keep blockbuster titles exclusive like ninty. they will never go the full force xbox multiplat approach because they want to sell their hardware. if they ever make some :D :mjgrin: 

but yea, lems can go sit down again and chase hopes and dreams. there is nothing for you, you already lost all your games, play them on PC like they are intended to and watch netflix on your xbox 

8 minutes ago, kaz said:

mark my words: Sony will keep blockbuster titles exclusive like ninty. they will never go the full force xbox multiplat approach because they want to sell their hardware. if they ever make some :D :mjgrin: 

but yea, lems can go sit down again and chase hopes and dreams. there is nothing for you, you already lost all your games, play them on PC like they are intended to and watch netflix on your xbox 

This will be wrong 100%. :] 

4 hours ago, Remij said:

This will be wrong 100%. :] 

We will see, I have no doubt they enable some playstation-section for PC but they will forever keep some IPs and games exclusive. I just can't see them giving away ALL of their games to PC. :] 

Edited by kaz

its so funny that everything Fakeboy Lemij is doing and talking about for the past 2-3 years.................literally EVERYthing he's been trying to argue.........is rooted in his butthurt that Microsoft and Phil Spencer took Xbox and turned them into a third-party multiplat publisher for all of their games.

He got so butthurt by it, all lemmings did.

That their only goal........literally, their ONLY GOAL they have left as a faction.............is to hope that Sony fails and falls down to Microsoft's level.

Think about how sad that is, for an entire faction to spend their time on that?