Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection releasing on PC June 20th

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

The only game Microsoft has that's worth a damn is Rare replay and it's the only game they won't put on PC. Not even just the PD games.

Sony has a few bangers on PC but no Bloodborne. Spider-Man or Demons souls would have been better than this trash. Heck even a KZ2/3 remaster.

They'll port so much but never the games you want. Sony should support native Linux and Mac too, fuck porting them to PC exclusively for your competitors os. Yes Proton will play them but that's besides the point.

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The only game Microsoft has that's worth a damn is Rare replay and it's the only game they won't put on PC. Not even just the PD games.

Sony has a few bangers on PC but no Bloodborne. Spider-Man or Demons souls would have been better than this trash. Heck even a KZ2/3 remaster.

They'll port so much but never the games you want. Sony should support native Linux and Mac too, fuck porting them to PC exclusively for your competitors os. Yes Proton will play them but that's besides the point.

Immediately talking about MS and Xbox :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

Immediately talking about MS and Xbox :kaz: 

:whoa:Settle down Lemij, I said they have a game that's actually worth a damn. That's actually a positive thing, it's just a shame its about the only game worth a damn they've had in a decade.

Wasn't the original rumor supposed to be all four games?

All of the main Uncharted games, 1, 2, 3, and 4?

Keep on asking Fakeboy Lemij this question, about how his original rumors don't actually line up with the previous announcements...........and keep on asking him why would Uncharted 4 and Legacy be released first before Uncharted 1,2 and 3?

And then, for some odd reason, he gets angry and starts screaming.

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wasn't the original rumor supposed to be all four games?

All of the main Uncharted games, 1, 2, 3, and 4?

Keep on asking Fakeboy Lemij this question, about how his original rumors don't actually line up with the previous announcements...........and keep on asking him why would Uncharted 4 and Legacy be released first before Uncharted 1,2 and 3?

And then, for some odd reason, he gets angry and starts screaming.

There was a RUMOR.. which I classified as such.

The Nvidia Geforce Now leak said nothing about the games included.

That was easy LOL :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

There was a RUMOR.. which I classified as such.

The Nvidia Geforce Now leak said nothing about the games included.

That was easy LOL :tom: 

So now you're saying that the Geforcve Leak and all of your other rumors are not to be trusted.

Thanks for that admission. Gee, that was easy.:drake:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So now you're saying that the Geforcve Leak and all of your other rumors are not to be trusted.

Thanks for that admission. Gee, that was easy.:drake:

:drake: 

What an idiot :cruise: 

14 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Yeah, I don't care much for Uncharted. It's gonna look great on beast GPUs though. 

I know it will never happen but I want a port of The Last Guardian. That game ran like shit on PS4 and not so great on PS4 Pro. I'd be curious to play it with high framerates. And I want GT7 but that's years away. I've exhausted the PS4 library so there's not much I'd go back to anyway.

My guess is we're gonna get Ghost of Tsushima and The Last of Us 2 next. Both games are gonna make for nice PC graphical showcases and I think that's what Sony is aiming for here. I mean look at all the games ported so far, they're the PS4 quintessential showcase first party games, Uncharted, Horizon, Days Gone and GoW. Add Ghost and TLOU2 to that list and you pretty much have all the highest AAA productions on PS4 minus Spider-Man.

I think you can forget about getting nicher first party games like Bloodborne on PC or some old PS3 Killzone games.