Sony: PS5 VRR support starts rolling out this week (TLHBFR!)

7 hours ago, ghostz said:

I already bought another and sold the first

Yes, when you make your living flipping consoles that's expected to happen.

Soon enough you'll be able to upgrade the van you're living in :spincool:Maybe find a nice spot down by the river to part it too.

• dead 1
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I almost feel bad for Ghostz. He had to play the inferior version of Elden Ring, all the while that PS5 sat staring at him, offering him the chance to play the real version of the game....except he ca

Surprise surprise... another 2 player co-op game.. suggesting that he can only play games when his boyfriend allows him to  

and he pre-emptively bitchslapped you.   we all know what you were attempting to do.   FIREPOWER just already had his pimp-slapping hand ready.

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Ratchet and Clank peaking at 100fps with raytracing and ShitBox still can’t do basic raytracing on Minecraft :hest:

It’s jumping from 100 to 60 FPS :D 

it’s a huge fucking mess, Jerry already told us VRR “doesn’t work” when there are like 10 missing frames… try 40 :mroff:

holy fuck cows DUNKED on themselves :kaz:

also the ps5 vrr only supports FPS down to 48 fps. The Xbox  does it all the way below 40fps

Shoddy Sony… :hehe: they’re almost as bad as Samsung with their half baked features :deadest:

Edited by ghostz
6 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

PS5 out here doing 110fps with raytracing on Spiderman and Xbox can't do raytracing on Minecraft :mroff:

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Ratchet and Clank peaking at 100fps with raytracing and ShitBox still can’t do basic raytracing on Minecraft :hest:

:drake: 

This fucking IDIOT thinks the RT reflections used in those games is more computationally intensive than the "basic" PATH TRACING.... that is done in Minecraft :lawl: 

The fake cowfucks keep showing their ignorance :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Lemmings avoiding this post and instead decided to post about Jerry's PSN profile for the millionth time :drake:

Probably because we know what VRR does :drake: 

Cows and Sheep acting surprised :woo:

Turns out PS5's HDMI 2.1 bandwidth is capped at 32gbps.. which means at 4K 120hz, you're getting 4:2:2 chroma subsampling.. and have to change your TV setting to "limited range" to have proper black levels. :kaz: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Turns out PS5's HDMI 2.1 bandwidth is capped at 32gbps.. which means at 4K 120hz, you're getting 4:2:2 chroma subsampling.. and have to change your TV setting to "limited range" to have proper black levels. :kaz: 

More half baked features :tom: 

imagine bragging about a 100fps mode that drops down to 60FPS and is rarely above 85 :D 

Holy fuck cows, what a thread backfire :mj:

9 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

PS5 out here doing 110fps with raytracing on Spiderman and Xbox can't do raytracing on Minecraft :mroff:

5 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

LMFAO I just realized that you typed FPS... and not Hz.... LOL  Spiderman and Ratchet and Clank aren't running at those FPS....  that's Low Framerate Compensation doubling the framerate!  That's 55 and 50fps respectively:rofl: 

OMFG cows are so fucking stupid :kaz: 

@ghostz

Edited by Remij
Just now, Goukosan said:

You've been posting about Jehurey's PSN profile for a million years kid :umad:

Ah, so you're saying I should know by now that he's not playing anything and stop posting about it.

I guess you got me there :tom: 

• dead 1
27 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO I just realized that you typed FPS... and not Hz.... LOL  Spiderman and Ratchet and Clank aren't running at those FPS....  that's Low Framerate Compensation doubling the framerate!  That's 55 and 50fps respectively:rofl: 

@ghostz

:banderoos: i love it when they do the work for us 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Remij said:

@ghostz

:hest:  What a fucking retard. Those games were already locked at 60fps before VRR. What would make them run at a lower framerate?

:freeman:  The butthurt has you talking out of your asshole.

8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest:  What a fucking retard. Those games were already locked at 60fps before VRR. What would make them run at a lower framerate?

:freeman:  The butthurt has you talking out of your asshole.

You're so fucking stupid :kaz: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Ah, so you're saying I should know by now that he's not playing anything and stop posting about it.

I guess you got me there :tom: 

I could care less about your obsession with his profile bro :drake:

But like I said you lemmings prefer to talk about that.. Than about Ray Tracing with VRR... Two things you guys claimed PS5 would never be able to do :umad:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I could care less about your obsession with his profile bro :drake:

But like I said you lemmings prefer to talk about that.. Than about Ray Tracing with VRR... Two things you guys claimed PS5 would never be able to do :umad:

Then shut up about it :drake: 

You obviously care about it because you bring it up every time when you feel you have to respond to me but don't have anything worthwhile to say.

And oh, I said PS5 would never be able to do RT and VRR?  That's news to me.. fucking liar :tom: