Sony announces Cows now have to pay for 2 hour demos

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to Sony announces Cows now have to pay for 2 hour demos
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 hours of every full priced game on the platform vs. 10 hours of select EA games. Tough decision.   I think EA Play is cool, too, though. I haven't played a demo in probably a decade becau

What's going on here?... Oh its just ghostz being a retard again 

EA Access provides 10, and cows made fun of that. Now they get 2 hours for more money.

52 minutes ago, ghostz said:

EA Access provides 10, and cows made fun of that. Now they get 2 hours for more money. :mickeyj:

2 hours of every full priced game on the platform vs. 10 hours of select EA games. Tough decision. :ben:

I think EA Play is cool, too, though. I haven't played a demo in probably a decade because I don't even have the time to spend playing the games that I would gladly spend $60/$70 dollars on let alone messing with demos, but I'm 100% supportive of anything that let's people enjoy more games.

• Upvote 1
  • Geese 1
20 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

2 hours of every full priced game on the platform vs. 10 hours of select EA games. Tough decision. :ben:

I think EA Play is cool, too, though. I haven't played a demo in probably a decade because I don't even have the time to spend playing the games that I would gladly spend $60/$70 dollars on let alone messing with demos, but I'm 100% supportive of anything that let's people enjoy more games.

It’s not every full priced game and third parties haven’t been notified apparently. Also it is every ea game. 

either way, $18 a month for 2 hour demos.. yikes.  On Xbox you can request a refund after you’ve played it for two hours still. 

so.. you’re getting what Xbox owners get by default but you have to pay for it :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
2 hours ago, ghostz said:

EA Access provides 10, and cows made fun of that. Now they get 2 hours for more money. :mickeyj:

No..........EA Access provides 10................because they don't allow you to have their games for free, at all, for the first 6 months of release.

LOL so you are paying for a service that is SUPPOSED to have EA games on it, but you don't get full access to them.

This is for games that are not on the PS+ service, and you would have to pay money for anyways.

For Sony to make this standard for all games, across the board, is actually pretty cool.

No such thing has existed since maybe the first few couple of years of the X360/PS3 gen.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

No..........EA Access provides 10................because they don't allow you to have their games for free, at all, for the first 6 months of release.

LOL so you are paying for a service that is SUPPOSED to have EA games on it, but you don't get full access to them.

This is for games that are not on the PS+ service, and you would have to pay money for anyways.

For Sony to make this standard for all games, across the board, is actually pretty cool.

No such thing has existed since maybe the first few couple of years of the X360/PS3 gen.

You mean I get 10 hours and then decide if I wanna purchase and you only get 2?! And no, it’s only been communicated to first party so far. :hehe:

And enjoy paying $18 a month for ….. demos :tom:

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

You mean I get 10 hours and then decide if I wanna purchase and you only get 2?!

:lawl:you are partially paying for EA Access through Gamepass..........for EA games.............and you're bringing up the fact that you may have to BUY EA games when they release.

you just made my point for me.

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl:you are partially paying for EA Access through Gamepass..........for EA games.............and you're bringing up the fact that you may have to BUY EA games when they release.

you just made my point for me.

:kaz: The idiot is acting like EA Access is free, what a fucking retard when he actually pays for it.

:mroff: Another self-ownage thread from ghostz the retard.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Wait, every game is going to get a trial? That's awesome.

Every game over a certain wholesale price, so all the full priced $60/$70 games and maybe some others. Idk what the wholesale price on a $40 game would be.

• Upvote 1