Sony announces Cows now have to pay for 2 hour demos

25 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: The idiot is acting like EA Access is free, what a fucking retard when he actually pays for it.

:mroff: Another self-ownage thread from ghostz the retard.

It’s included in gamepass price, at no extra charge :tom:

on ps you’d have to pay 23+ a month to beat it :tom:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 hours of every full priced game on the platform vs. 10 hours of select EA games. Tough decision.   I think EA Play is cool, too, though. I haven't played a demo in probably a decade becau

What's going on here?... Oh its just ghostz being a retard again 

EA Access provides 10, and cows made fun of that. Now they get 2 hours for more money.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl:you are partially paying for EA Access through Gamepass..........for EA games.............and you're bringing up the fact that you may have to BUY EA games when they release.

you just made my point for me.

Gamepass was 15/mo over a year before it, and it remained 15/mo a year after it. Plus I got the membership for Pennies on the dollar. 

And I’ve already explained, Xbox has done this for over a decade for FREE under their return policy :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Gamepass was 15/mo over a year before it, and it remained 15/mo a year after it.

yeah, and you get very little games, especially from Xbox.

Holy shit, the more he talks about gamepass, the worse it sounds.

He's now telling us that GamePass was lacking in games so badly...............that he thinks adding EA 10 hour demos was a godsend.

Ghost has even said that Gamepass is so bad, that the Spring 2022 games he was most looking forward to was EA finally releasing Madden and Battlefield 2042 in full on EA Access. 100% true.:tom:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

yeah, and you get very little games, especially from Xbox.

Holy shit, the more he talks about gamepass, the worse it sounds.

He's now telling us that GamePass was lacking in games so badly...............that he thinks adding EA 10 hour demos was a godsend.

Ghost has even said that Gamepass is so bad, that the Spring 2022 games he was most looking forward to was EA finally releasing Madden and Battlefield 2042 in full on EA Access. 100% true.:tom:

Meanwhile you’re playing unraveled 2 (on gamepass) and gtav :kaz:

100% true :mickeyj:

46 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Meanwhile you’re playing unraveled 2 (on gamepass) and gtav :kaz:

100% true :mickeyj:

LOL he's now trying to change the subject to me, and running to my PSN profile.

He's lost yet again:blessed:

This sounds more like it's to help consumers, like how Steam gives you 2 hours with a game and you can return it in that time.

As games move more digital and more games are rushed and people demand refunds it makes sense that Sony is trying to ease the situation with playable demos.

5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

This sounds more like it's to help consumers, like how Steam gives you 2 hours with a game and you can return it in that time.

As games move more digital and more games are rushed and people demand refunds it makes sense that Sony is trying to ease the situation with playable demos.

Xbox does it for free, Sony charges $18 a month for it :D 

6 hours ago, ghostz said:

No one’s angry you hate Sonys first party besides you. :D 

LOL look at what he's attempting to argue, that's how far he's run away from HIS OWN THREAD:kaz::kaz:

Damn, I got him whooped.

Jetwerpy always making comments on what other people are playing and yet he's never playing anything LOL :kaz: 

Dropped Demon's Souls

Dropped Returnal

Dropped Gran Turismo 7

Dropped Horizon Forbidden West

This n*66a ain't playing NO fucking PS5 games :rofl: 

He's running from Playstation exclusives to "play".... A Way Out... then Unravel Two... then fucking GRAND THEFT AUTO 5.......................... :lawl: 

You can't make this shit up... all the while he's beaking about what other people are ACTUALLY playing :cruise: 

Culehurey :omglol: 

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

Youve spent more time in this thread than any Sony first party game this month. :mroff:

:lawl:he's still trying to talk about me, after I just made fun of him of running away from his own thread to try and talk about me:lawl:

look at this other butthurt bitch melting down

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Jetwerpy always making comments on what other people are playing

actually, i don't always do that.

you ALWAYS do that when I bitchslapping you in an argument

:willslap:

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

ghost has abandoned his own thread, again. LOL

i love it when they practically admit their defeat by running away.

No, you can’t discuss the topic and no one else is on. Let me know when you’re ready to discuss it and get raped… again. :tom: