Sony half asses VRR, only supports 48hz-120hz range to match their TVs

Just now, Remij said:

:drake: 

Fucking idiot :lawl: 

Yeah, that's not "drawing up a contract"

How do you think two people play a game co-operatively?

Like I said..........this is really the best you could muster up?

Like, really?:drake:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good thing elden ring actually runs almost 10fps higher on the PS5 version than on the Xbox Series X version.   looks like Microsoft is expecting alot of framerate drops in their games.

Good thing Sony's games don't fall into the 40fps range, that's an Xbox problem.   The games on Sony's platform that have framerate issues like Elden Ring only drop a 5fps at most and stay w

good thing PS5 games don't tank as badly as Xbox.   Worked beautifully as well, testing it last night.   Played some GTA5 single player. And that comes with Performance RT mode, wh

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

where did I say that?

just point it out in my post where I said any such thing?

Oh boy.............this is the best you can do?

I enjoy people losing their shit, like Fakeboy Lemij, very much.

Its very close...........but video games are virtual. Whereas me making Fakeboy Lemij angry.........is a real-life game I enjoy.

We played It Takes Two on our PS5's, but the only version of the game that is currently available is the PS4 version.

You would know this.................had you actually played the game, that was supposedly alot of people's GOTY for 2021.

I beat it takes two months before you did. And weird, your Xbox gamertag says you played it there.. no sight of it takes two on your psn profile. 

he got caught lying… AGAIN :kaz:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I beat it takes two months before you did. And weird, your Xbox gamertag says you played it there.. no sight of it takes two on your psn profile. 

he got caught lying… AGAIN :kaz:

oh, you're right. I got that messed up with A Way Out.

We played that on PS5

It Takes Two was on xcloud.

You even know this, because we've talked about it before.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, that's not "drawing up a contract"

How do you think two people play a game co-operatively?

Like I said..........this is really the best you could muster up?

Like, really?:drake:

Holy shit... he's upset that he used the words "we agreed to play" and that I called him out on it :tom: 

LMAO yes.. your friend drew up an agreement contract between the two of you, forcing you to play those games with him :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Holy shit... he's upset that he used the words "we agreed to play" and that I called him out on it :tom: 

he's now getting angry because I'm reminding him about the words he used "drawing up a contract"

I asked a simple question.

how do you get another person to play a co-op game online with you?

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh, you're right. I got that messed up with A Way Out.

We played that on PS5

It Takes Two was on xcloud.

You even know this, because we've talked about it before.

Which is funny as you tried to lie about it, LOL. 

At least you admitted you got it wrong, this is a great first step Jerry. Well done. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's now getting angry because I'm reminding him about the words he used "drawing up a contract"

I asked a simple question.

how do you get another person to play a co-op game online with you?

Jesus christ look at how stupid this idiot is pretending to be right now :cruise: 

I said you made an AGREEMENT with your friend... and that he PROBABLY drew up contracts to hold you to it :drake: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jesus christ look at how stupid this idiot is pretending to be right now :cruise: 

I said you made an AGREEMENT with your friend... and that he PROBABLY drew up contracts to hold you to it :drake: 

wow, you're getting angry even though I am asking a simple question.

I love how he is trying to make fun of me for something EVERY co-op gamer would have to do........to play co-op

:drake:That's.........literally............the..........best........he.........could.........do

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

wow, you're getting angry even though I am asking a simple question.

I love how he is trying to make fun of me for something EVERY co-op gamer would have to do........to play co-op

:drake:That's.........literally............the..........best........he.........could.........do

You're getting dumber by the minute.

I said you made an agreement... 

It seems to me that you're pretending to be really stupid to Jerry-go-round me the rest of the night because I said he probably drew up a contract to hold you to it... :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're getting dumber by the minute.

I said you made an agreement... 

I love how I keep on asking you a question...........that you are heavily avoiding answering.

because if did answer...........you would use the word "agree" or a synonym of that very word.

this

is

literally

the

best

you

can

do

..........and you already know you're failing, hence you're getting angry.:drake:

Fakeboy Lemij, I'll ask again...........how do you get somebody to play a co-op game online with you?