Sony Blocks Subscription Stacking As Pre-Paid PS Plus Cards Stop Working on PS5, PS4 (UP: Sony confirms the Cows are getting milked, post #9)

My god, what an anti consumer company. First charging $18 a month for 2 hour demos (Xbox does it for free).. now they eliminate something MS has let slide for years. :D 

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/04/sony-blocks-subscription-stacking-as-pre-paid-ps-plus-cards-stop-working-on-ps5-ps4

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You shoulda stayed outta here bro. Now I’m gonna have to up and own you.      @Remij it’s like they forget their own stupidity 

Another shitty backfired ghostz thread. This is like your third consecutive backfired thread. What a retard 

he actually has an unbroken backfire thread streak since the very first thread he ever made  

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

My god, what an anti consumer company. First charging $18 a month for 2 hour demos (Xbox does it for free).. now they eliminate something MS has let slide for years. :D 

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/04/sony-blocks-subscription-stacking-as-pre-paid-ps-plus-cards-stop-working-on-ps5-ps4

No, you don't get any demos on Xbox.

Also your thread has backfired........again

Update #3: Customer support for Shop To, one of the few retailers to cease selling digital PS Plus subscription codes, made the following statement in response to a customer query:

“It appears that with the new integration of PS Plus Premium, Sony have temporarily disabled the stacking of PS Plus subscriptions. This is due to players trying to exploit the carrying over of subscriptions to this service. What this means is, any codes which you try to redeem while you already have an ongoing subscription, will not be redeemable until either Mid-June, or until your current subscription ends.

“Please do not worry though, all codes are valid and redeemable for up to 12 months from generating it.

“If you have any other questions or queries, please do raise another ticket so we may assist.”

Ghostz proves to be a retard again. It was the Lemmings who made it acceptable to have subscription services on a console in the first place. It was the Lemmings who willingly allowed a £40+ paywall to be implemented onto all consoles going forwards.

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Another shitty backfired ghostz thread. This is like your third consecutive backfired thread. What a retard :freeman:

he actually has an unbroken backfire thread streak since the very first thread he ever made :tom: 

• dead 1
5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Ghostz proves to be a retard again. It was the Lemmings who made it acceptable to have subscription services on a console in the first place. It was the Lemmings who willingly allowed a £40+ paywall to be implemented onto all consoles going forwards.

3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Another shitty backfired ghostz thread. This is like your third consecutive backfired thread. What a retard :freeman:

42 minutes ago, kaz said:

classic ghostz garbo. fisher price fan hyping up xbox so he can hide behind it later when needed 

41 minutes ago, kaz said:

he actually has an unbroken backfire thread streak since the very first thread he ever made :tom: 

:mroff:

Y’all did my work for me, you went and owned yourself :cruise:

this was absolutely intentional :hehe: who the fuck is “Shop To”??? :D why hasn’t SONY said anything? :reg:

Them being quiet makes it obvious this was planned, why would they want this negative press if not? :mj:  

god damn and you guys EAT IT UP $18 a month aint that bad gaiz I swear :crymore:

Edited by ghostz

Sony removed the conversion chart from their website entirely .. the ole bait and switch :D 

The PlayStation Plus or PlayStation Now voucher you redeem will be converted to a length of time on your current PlayStation Plus membership plan equivalent to the monetary value of the voucher you are redeeming. For example, a 1-month PlayStation Plus voucher will provide access to approximately 3 weeks of PlayStation Plus Extra or approximately 2.5 weeks of PlayStation Plus Premium. See conversion chart here for details

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to Sony Blocks Subscription Stacking As Pre-Paid PS Plus Cards Stop Working on PS5, PS4 (UP: Sony confirms the Cows are getting milked, post #9)
16 minutes ago, Remij said:

:rofl:

It’s worth reiterating that, despite being a loophole, there had been no prior communication from Sony that PS Plus stacking would be disabled until today.

:cruise: who could defend this scumbag company????

Edited by ghostz
7 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Holy fucking anti consumer company.

First GT7, now this.

And @TLHBO has to defend this anti consumer shit while bashing MS for being anti consumer. I can’t wait to see his DC :banderoos: @jehurey doenst play PlayStation so his DC won’t matter. @FIREPOWER will explain he doesn’t want ps premium, so it doesn’t matter. 

I can’t wait for them to react just like I claimed :mj:

Edited by ghostz

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

“Please do not worry though, all codes are valid and redeemable for up to 12 months from generating it”

Also your thread has backfired........again

ShopTo.Net is who Jerry listened to. He owned himself by the first post of this thread. :tom:

Good thing he’s not interested in this, because well… he doesn’t play PlayStation :D 

i can’t wait for Sony to release their subscriber # for the premium tier. It’s gonna be so low they’re gonna start taking features out of the 9.99 a month tier. :mj: 

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

And @TLHBO has to defend this anti consumer shit while bashing MS for being anti consumer. I can’t wait to see his DC :banderoos: @jehurey doenst play PlayStation so his DC won’t matter. @FIREPOWER will explain he doesn’t want ps premium, so it doesn’t matter. 

I can’t wait for them to react just like I claimed :mj:

Try again retard :cruise: And learn to read.

I didn't defend anything I said the whole idea of paywall subscriptions is retarded and people like YOU enabled it, AND you're doing it again with Lamepass :tom: Fuck you're so stupid it's actually hard to comprehend how dumb you actually are.

12 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Try again retard :cruise: And learn to read.

I didn't defend anything I said the whole idea of paywall subscriptions is retarded and people like YOU enabled it, AND you're doing it again with Lamepass :tom: Fuck you're so stupid it's actually hard to comprehend how dumb you actually are.

And now Sonys doing it, but you don’t bash them. :D 

holy fuck, not only is he an edge lord, but he’s a hypocritical edge lord. :mroff: