Sony Blocks Subscription Stacking As Pre-Paid PS Plus Cards Stop Working on PS5, PS4 (UP: Sony confirms the Cows are getting milked, post #9)

37 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And now Sonys doing it, but you don’t bash them. :D 

holy fuck, not only is he an edge lord, but he’s a hypocritical edge lord. :mroff:

I understand now why you flip consoles out of the back of your van/home for a living. I am truly sorry Ghostz.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You shoulda stayed outta here bro. Now I’m gonna have to up and own you.      @Remij it’s like they forget their own stupidity 

Another shitty backfired ghostz thread. This is like your third consecutive backfired thread. What a retard 

he actually has an unbroken backfire thread streak since the very first thread he ever made  

18 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I understand now why you flip consoles out of the back of your van/home for a living. I am truly sorry Ghostz.

You can’t stay on topic to save your life, but you already let it slip you aren’t defending Sony, here. Instead of sticking to that, you go to personal insults… LOL. You don’t know what to do, and it’s obvious. 

Your hero just took on your villain’s tactics, you’re shook. :vince:

“ITS ME @TLHBO, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG @TLHBO

:mroff:

Edited by ghostz
6 hours ago, ghostz said:

You can get refunds for games played under 2 hour. 

same exact thing :D 

not locked behind a paywall :D 

Are you saying you consider THAT TO BE A METHOD TO DEMO GAMES?

Being some cheapass calling up customer support to refund games to get money back?

Did you actually type that and admit to that............out loud...............in a public forum............for other people to see?????

:lawl::lawl::lawl:ghost keeps on embarrassing himself.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

• dead 1
30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Are you saying you consider THAT TO BE A METHOD TO DEMO GAMES?

Being some cheapass calling up customer support to refund games to get money back?

Did you actually type that and admit to that............out loud...............in a public forum............for other people to see?????

:lawl::lawl::lawl:ghost keeps on embarrassing himself.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

You can do it all from a click of a button online. :umad:

Enjoy paying $18/mo for it as Sony calls a “feature”. 

:roff:

Edited by ghostz
30 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Are you claiming this thread isn’t true? :reg:

Hey maybe it is but most people didn't notice outside of the workshy Commies and vagabonds like you, who stock up on years of subscription services during firesales using coupons.

Maybe you discovered something here Ghostz :trump: Get a class action going and it's some new rims for that mobile home of yours :aitch: You're gonna have the best looking van down by that river.

Scumny :tom: 

And TLHBO just SHUT THE FUCK UP.. jesus christ you're annoying as fuck sometimes :drake: 

bbbu you're teh corprate bootlikurs and ur blindly followin-- 

Shut the FUCK up, nobody cares :hest: 

ConsumerWatchdogHBO :rofl: 

15 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

After that little outburst you don't get to accuse anyone of having a meltdown anymore :drake:

Wait till Jerry sees this :vince:

^look at this consumer watchdog melting down because I called him out for being annoying as fuck :rofl: 

29 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Hey maybe it is but most people didn't notice outside of the workshy Commies and vagabonds like you, who stock up on years of subscription services during firesales using coupons.

Maybe you discovered something here Ghostz :trump: Get a class action going and it's some new rims for that mobile home of yours :aitch: You're gonna have the best looking van down by that river.

Maybe it is? Or… it is? :reg:

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

You can do it all from a click of a button online. :umad:

LOL he's admitted to being a Cheap pete and trying to get his money back.

:lawl:

And yeah, I already know Insta-Melt Lemij was already going straight into screaming mode:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Scumny :tom: 

And TLHBO just SHUT THE FUCK UP.. jesus christ you're annoying as fuck sometimes :drake: 

bbbu you're teh corprate bootlikurs and ur blindly followin-- 

Shut the FUCK up, nobody cares :hest: 

ConsumerWatchdogHBO :rofl: 

You can literally tell that he's screaming at his sub-8K monitor as he was typing that.:kaz:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's admitted to being a Cheap pete and trying to get his money back.

:lawl:

And yeah, I already know Insta-Melt Lemij was already going straight into screaming mode:

You can literally tell that he's screaming at his sub-8K monitor as he was typing that.:kaz:

no, it’s built into the return policy. That’s right, Xbox does it for free because it’s pro consumer. Sony literally charges you $18 a month to do it.  :kaz:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh, so even they know you're a Cheap Pete

good-lawd-cheap-pete.gif

:kaz::kaz::kaz: he probably goes to vending machines with a dollar bill that has a string tied to it

Lmao trying to distract that you have to pay $18/mo on PS to do it :kaz:

I love it, he has NO other option :mickeyj:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lmao trying to distract that you have to pay $18/mo on PS to do it :kaz:

how is it destracting, when they didn't even announce it when they announced the new PS+ tiers a couple of weeks ago?

LOL you're the one who is desperately trying to say that you have the same thing......that you pay $15/month for.

..................except you don't actually have it anywhere close to ALL MAJOR GAMES on PS+

And you also admitted to being cheap, and trying to plead for refunds:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

how is it destracting, when they didn't even announce it when they announced the new PS+ tiers a couple of weeks ago?

LOL you're the one who is desperately trying to say that you have the same thing......that you pay $15/month for.

..................except you don't actually have it anywhere close to ALL MAJOR GAMES on PS+

And you also admitted to being cheap, and trying to plead for refunds:tom:

I have it for free, gamepass or not. And it’s every single game on Xbox, major… non major… it’s every, single, game. 

:kaz:

plead for refunds? It’s a one click process and instant results, holy shit you’re desperate. How many psn cards you buy??? LMAO emptied your paycheck all for Sony to scam you. :banderoos: