Sony Blocks Subscription Stacking As Pre-Paid PS Plus Cards Stop Working on PS5, PS4 (UP: Sony confirms the Cows are getting milked, post #9)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You shoulda stayed outta here bro. Now I’m gonna have to up and own you.      @Remij it’s like they forget their own stupidity 

Another shitty backfired ghostz thread. This is like your third consecutive backfired thread. What a retard 

he actually has an unbroken backfire thread streak since the very first thread he ever made  

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Ah the ol Jerry being dumb on purpose routine. Havent seen this, a million times.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's so predictable. I can't wait to see just how confidently he attempts to type his next projection.

:tom::tom::tom:and he wonders why I spend my time on this.......its fucking hilarious watching these guys. Its like the engineers looking at their tablets tracking the pre-programming when the robots are speaking in Westworld.

Screen%20Shot%202020-04-12%20at%206.29.1

You spend all day here repeating the same thing because its funny? This is the funniest thing you come across in life that you spend all day here? 

hahaha. Thats not surprising. It tells us a lot, tho.

15 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You spend all day here repeating the same thing because its funny?

No, I come here laughing at the things repeating themselves, because THEY are so funny to see them desperately flail.

Case in point.

It really doesn't tell you anything, because if you were informed about me, you would've been able to overcome your desperate butthurt by now.

Here were are, years later. You're still in the same spot.

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Take the L on what?

6 hours ago, ghostz said:

Sony announces if you have concurrent PS NOW and PS+ subscriptions, your account would be converted to PS+ Premium for the longer duration of the two. (Bait)

Gamers: *Buys years worth of PS Plus membership after being told 1 year Plus = 1 year Premium*

Sony: *Blocks PS Plus code redemption until June 13*

After June 13, 1 year Plus gets reduced to 0.5 year Premium. (Switch)

Edited by ghostz