DNC goes full Orwell: Officially create a Ministry of Truth under the Homeland Security department; appoints batshit Hunter laptop denier as its head

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

So it's just like I said, your dumbass does think this has something to do with Musk attempting to purchase Twitter..... And you actually think it was formed and implemented in a week? Easily duped :sabu:

It government you doofus... A full board cannot be formed in a week.  Shit has to be proposed, approved, then a budget has to proposed, passed then the members have to be selected....

That shit would take about a year to form and implement. 

And Guess what it did take an entire year. 

The DHS had decided to form the board in 2021

The Disinformation Governance Board was announced by the DHS on April 27, 2022, during a 2023 budget hearing before the United States House Appropriations Subcommittee on Homeland Security. The board had begun operating two months prior to the announcement.

You have the understanding of things work of that of a toddler. 

No shit. Everyone knows the Government has never been that efficient. I already said it was planned in advance, it's like you're just repeating yourself because you don't comprehend my post with your minuscule brain. 

So it was already running the operation but they still announced the board one week after Musk announcement. Coincidence? Maybe but I don't think so. There's not even anything you can contest in that statement and if you can't understand that much then you're way dumber than I already think you are. :umad:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disinformation is code for "its true but it goes against our narrative, how can we blame Russia?"

So are Twitter and the Disinformation Board going to do something about this tweet? This is just more concrete proof that Twitter is made up of far left activists who only allow content that fits thei

THAT WAS THE WHOLE PART OF THE PLAN. Getting them to healthcare workers first, they were DISTRIBUTED to them......Its crazy how much you're twisting the narrative to try to make a UNFACTUAL statement

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

No shit. Everyone knows the Government has never been that efficient. I already said it was planned in advance, it's like you're just repeating yourself because you don't comprehend my post with your minuscule brain. 

So it was already running the operation but they still announced the board one week after Musk announcement. Coincidence? Maybe but I don't think so. There's not even anything you can contest in that statement and if you can't understand that much then you're way dumber than I already think you are. :umad:

"announced by the DHS on April 27, 2022, during a 2023 budget hearing before the United States House Appropriations" 

Yes Ramza, the 2023 Budget hearing in the United Steam house of Appropriations was planned around the announcement of the bid of Musk attempting to purchase a private company.....

How stupid are you? 

The board's function is to protect national security by disseminating guidance to DHS agencies on combating foreign misinformation, malinformation, and disinformation.   I.E. Russian-state disinformation and Chinese State disinformation

The DHS was formed over a decade ago... It was all planned from 10 years ago to have a DHS agency and then last year plan to create the board and implement the board two months ago then wait until Musk announced his bid to purchase Twitter to then quickly have the 2023 budget hearing in the United States House of representatives..... 

Like I said.. You have the brain of a child :sabu:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"announced by the DHS on April 27, 2022, during a 2023 budget hearing before the United States House Appropriations" 

Yes Ramza, the 2023 Budget hearing in the United Steam house of Appropriations was planned around the announcement of the bid of Musk attempting to purchase a private company.....

How stupid are you? 

The board's function is to protect national security by disseminating guidance to DHS agencies on combating foreign misinformation, malinformation, and disinformation.   I.E. Russian-state disinformation and Chinese State disinformation

The DHS was formed over a decade ago... It was all planned from 10 years ago to have a DHS agency and then last year plan to create the board and implement the board two months ago then wait until Musk announced his bid to purchase Twitter to then quickly have the 2023 budget hearing in the United States House of representatives..... 

Like I said.. You have the brain of a child :sabu:

The fact they announced it during a 2023 budget hearing changes absolutely nothing. It's not like I'm saying they sold it like that. 

Yes, that's what they say they intend to do. No need to repeat yourself. Because the DHS never overreach or spy on American citizens or do anything wrong. Bitch, please. 

More About Department Of Homeland Security Spying | American Civil Liberties Union (aclu.org)

I'm just going by logical conclusion, you have the white house and the democrats crying about domestic disinformation creating a disinformation board one week after Musk tried to buy Twitter to restore freedom of speech for all parties and not just the left who has a monopoly on those platforms. 

You're literally the only person I've seen who gobbled up all of this shit like it was nothing. Everyone else got shades of Orwell 1984 Ministry of truth and as I've said before, the person they chose to lead the operation is very telling. I don't think she ever mentioned China or Russia once in all her disinfo about domestic issues she talked about openly on the internet. If that doesn't give you a hint of where this is going then I don't know to tell you. 

Thank god she resigned and it's on pause. Gonna have to try harder than that next-time. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Creating a disinformation board one week after Musk tried to buy Twitter  

The board was approved in 2021 and was implemented two months before Musk announced his bid doofus... Keep wearing that tinfoil though :umad:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The board was approved in 2021 and was implemented two months before Musk announced his bid doofus... Keep wearing that tinfoil though :umad:

They still revealed the board one week after, kicking it into high gears. I mean, I don't say it's guaranteed to have been a factor but I rarely believe in such coincidences.

Oh, I will. :umad:

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

They still revealed the board one week after, kicking it into high gears. I mean, I don't say it's guaranteed to have been a factor but I rarely believe in such coincidences.

Oh, I will. :umad:

The senate, house etc already knew it was running two months ago.  It was announced at the budget meeting. 

The budget meeting wasn't scheduled around Musk announcement doofus.  It's the intial budget meetings for 2023 so it would obviously be announced there since it was up and running genius. 

:sabu:

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The senate, house etc already knew it was running two months ago.  It was announced at the budget meeting. 

The budget meeting wasn't scheduled around Musk announcement doofus.  It's the intial budget meetings for 2023 so it would obviously be announced there since it was up and running genius. 

:sabu:

The more I think about your statement the less it makes sense. You're saying the board was fully functional and working two months before it was announced to even be a thing to the American public, or it is simply that a similar operation was already been conducted by home security but under a different name? Because that changes everything.

Ah nevermind, you mean the upcoming plan was already set in motion two months prior. Right?

Edited by Ramza
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

The more I think about your statement the less it makes sense. You're saying the board was fully functional and working two months before it was announced to even be a thing to the American public, or it is simply that a similar operation was already been conducted by home security but under a different name? Because that changes everything.

The DHS was already doing the work on working against foreign state sponsored  disinformation for over 10 years doofus... What doesn't your child like brain understand?   

Oh yea.. I forgot.. It was a planed to counter Musk's announcement :sabu:

Just now, Goukosan said:

The DHS was already doing the work on working against foreign state sponsored  disinformation for over 10 years doofus... What doesn't your child like brain understand?   

Oh yea.. I forgot.. It was a planed to counter Musk's announcement :sabu:

That's quite different from what I got from you earlier, I thought you were saying the board was somehow already active. I'm just trying to clear that up to be on the same page. 

You know, maybe you're right. :happysad: