Alt Right idiot makes a fool of himself during debate.

I dont expect anyone to watch this whole thing lol fuck Arizona but there's some interesting parts where the guy in the middle, owner of 8chan or whatever it's called these days making himself and the kinds of people who think like him look idiotic on stage. He does and says the same exact dumb shit Cucke and Twincel say in here and was destroyed. Even better half the shit he was wrong about, a different politician would make a less stupid but equally untrue statement. The right is primarily fueled by lies and stupidity. Trolling the left isn't policy or culture. Well I guess it can fold in to culture but it's not how to run a country. 

42 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I dont expect anyone to watch this whole thing lol fuck Arizona but there's some interesting parts where the guy in the middle, owner of 8chan or whatever it's called these days making himself and the kinds of people who think like him look idiotic on stage. He does and says the same exact dumb shit Cucke and Twincel say in here and was destroyed. Even better half the shit he was wrong about, a different politician would make a less stupid but equally untrue statement. The right is primarily fueled by lies and stupidity. Trolling the left isn't policy or culture. Well I guess it can fold in to culture but it's not how to run a country. 

He sounds just like them too :drake:

there's a reason they only type that shit online.

because twinblade, for as pathetic as he is, knows that he can't walk up to a group of adults and actually use his mouth to say the shit he types on here, out loud, for other adults to hear.

its sad that these are people who are starting to consider their "internet life" to be their primary life, and "real life" to be their secondary life.