2022 = year of the Switch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn thats impressive, at this rate you'll be able to play Bloodborne on PC via emulators 

Can't tell if sarcasm or not.

And you wont.. because it's too hard and unfair for you  

Just now, Remij said:

Preachurey :tom: 

Fucking hypocrite loser.. look at him attempt to justify himself :cruise: 

He's so angry because he's been outed as a pathetic game stealer for almost an entire decade.

All because he's butthurt at Nintendo getting games.

Sorry buddy..........I'll never get mistaken for the stealing you do.

And you don't even play those games, on top of the stealing of them.

Think about that...........you're literally stealing games, because you HATE the platform that's getting them, and that's your way of "getting them back". Think about how sad that is.

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Richies Plank Experience LOL

over

Sony 1st party games LOLOL

two things you won't ever get.

or, you'll be like fakeboy lemij over here, and buy a PS5 to play those games, while trying to hide it from the forum.

you've done before, with the PS4.

lol you think people really hide stuff from the forum because of disapproval here? HAHA. IK for a fact Remij plays games on PC. Does he own a console? Idk and idc. All i know is remijs plays a ton of games and talks about them, because he likes games.

Now what do you talk about Jerry? Games? No. You talk about dudes. You are here for other dudes. You couldnt care less about video games. So what are you hiding??

Just now, Remij said:

:drake: 

LOL look at your own post in this thread.

you're describing yourself.

Oh man...........you are absolutely melting down

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

lol you think people really hide stuff from the forum because of disapproval here? HAHA. IK for a fact Remij plays games on PC. Does he own a console? Idk and idc. All i know is remijs plays a ton of games and talks about them, because he likes games.

Now what do you talk about Jerry? Games? No. You talk about dudes. You are here for other dudes. You couldnt care less about video games. So what are you hiding??

LOL this 46 year old is now trying to wax poetic.

No...........I actually argue about the subject of the threads, REGARDING VIDEO GAMES.

People like you are already in a state of butthurt about me personally, and try to change the subject over to me.

Please don't lie...........you know you do this. You and the common crew of butthurt bastards on this forum.

You now attempt to project what you do.......and accuse me of doing that?

Sorry, that's not going to work.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

It's hilarious when I started posting his profiles after he called out other members for the games they either played or didn't play.  And from that moment on, he's been butthurt as fuck about the fact that we know he doesn't play fuck all.

He's trying so hard to find some moral high-ground over me LOL.. because he can't find anything else.  He's admitted to stealing games... because he hates Facebook.  He also hates Steam and Valve too.. and justifies stealing games there as well LOL.

He's mad because I literally play more emulated games... on top of the new games I play and buy... than he does ANYTHING. :tom: 

He was trying to make fun of me for buying and playing the House of the Dead Remake just yesterday LOL...  while he's playing Unravel Two and GTA5 :rofl: 

You can't make this shit up.  Literally everything he trying to berate other people about... he's either doing.. or not doing.. himself.  He's so fucking pathetic :mj: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL look at your own post in this thread.

you're describing yourself.

Oh man...........you are absolutely melting down

LOL this 46 year old is now trying to wax poetic.

No...........I actually argue about the subject of the threads, REGARDING VIDEO GAMES.

People like you are already in a state of butthurt about me personally, and try to change the subject over to me.

Please don't lie...........you know you do this. You and the common crew of butthurt bastards on this forum.

You now attempt to project what you do.......and accuse me of doing that?

Sorry, that's not going to work.

I just think you are obnoxious and annoying. I dont understand how you can repeat the same argument in the same style for over a decade and not get bored of yourself. Nobody likes reading the same thing in every post. Thats why nobody posts here anymore. 

Also, the things you say i and everyone else do.....you do the same exact thing. I dont know if you dont realize that or if its just part of your shtick. Maybe if you would just act normal every once in awhile. How many more years do you have left in you to think calling someone a fakeboy is ownage? You are tired, and tiring.

Just now, Remij said:

You're mad I bought a game... and played it.  Just think about that. :lawl: 

He's trying to change the subject.

You tried to make fun of me for buying a pathetic game................and you just paid money for a port of a 4.0 scoring House of the Dead remake.

Its not working, sweetie.

Man, that says quite a bit about the state of PC gaming.............you even bought it at LAUNCH:tom:

Just think about that, for a sec.

Just now, JonbX said:

I just think you are obnoxious and annoying. I dont understand how you can repeat the same argument in the same style for over a decade and not get bored of yourself.

You still describing yourself.

Have you seen your own posts?

You don't even change the way you troll, compared to 15 years ago.

Boy, are you massively projecting things that you do, onto me.

Hey sweetie..........here's a tip: don't worry about me.:drake:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's hilarious when I started posting his profiles after he called out other members for the games they either played or didn't play.  And from that moment on, he's been butthurt as fuck about the fact that we know he doesn't play fuck all.

He's trying so hard to find some moral high-ground over me LOL.. because he can't find anything else.  He's admitted to stealing games... because he hates Facebook.  He also hates Steam and Valve too.. and justifies stealing games there as well LOL.

He's mad because I literally play more emulated games... on top of the new games I play and buy... than he does ANYTHING. :tom: 

He was trying to make fun of me for buying and playing the House of the Dead Remake just yesterday LOL...  while he's playing Unravel Two and GTA5 :rofl: 

You can't make this shit up.  Literally everything he trying to berate other people about... he's either doing.. or not doing.. himself.  He's so fucking pathetic :mj: 

This has to be the only social interaction he gets. 

Just now, jehurey said:

You still describing yourself.

Have you seen your own posts?

You don't even change the way you troll, compared to 15 years ago.

Boy, are you massively projecting things that you do, onto me.

Hey sweetie..........here's a tip: don't worry about me.:drake:

I honestly dont know if you copied pasted this or actually typed it out. You refuse to listen to reason and fight logic. For attention. And you are so unoriginal you just repeat yourself.  I imagine you dont even like yourself.