My net worth just reached $100,000 USD

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Proud of myself, would like to celebrate. 

I didn't copy it because your joke sucked.. like the dicks you were thinking about      

hey sheepkilla that owns, I'm proud of ya, man. and you deserve to be proud of yourself too       also lmfao this thread   of course it's jerry looking down on the guy just because he t

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Jerrys humor has been the same for over a decade. And the joke has been the same joke. Now the only person that thinks Jerry is funny, is Jerry. LOL

well, you don't change.

and you're the punchline to the joke.

:dwill:

hey sheepkilla that owns, I'm proud of ya, man. and you deserve to be proud of yourself too :happysad: 

also lmfao this thread :D  of course it's jerry looking down on the guy just because he thinks he's smart for fooling the system and leeching off of welfare, pathetic imbecile :tom: 

• Haha 1
  • Ben 1

I swear Jerry said he was 'front of house' for a machining shop before which is basically another way of saying he works as a reception lady when all the real men are in the workshop making shit.

He's is in no place to lecture. :sass2:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Cell said:

I swear Jerry said he was 'front of house' for a machining shop before which is basically another way of saying he works as a reception lady when all the real men are in the workshop making shit.

He's is in no place to lecture. :sass2:

He's definitely in no place to lecture anyone about anything.

Makes fun of games people are buying and playing, hardly games, only does when forced

Demands people's profiles, gets mad when his is made fun of

Brags about Playstation exclusives and mocks people for having to "wait" to play them on PC.... and his profile shows he either hasn't played them.. or just recently complete old PS4 games

Hates on Xbox, but buys his bro one, and is subscribed to GamePass LOL

Dude is a fucking clown... and on top of that he turns every thread into a Jerry-go-round and then claims he wins after the other person is tired of him repeating the same shit over and over again and leaves

"I won!" he proclaims :drake: 

• Ben 1

jerry is the kind of special needs kid who throws a tantrum, screams the loudest and then proclaims victory. like some of ya mentioned in this thread, his teenage brain "humor" never changed over the years

On 2022-05-01 at 1:31 AM, kaz said:

hey sheepkilla that owns, I'm proud of ya, man. and you deserve to be proud of yourself too :happysad: 

also lmfao this thread :D  of course it's jerry looking down on the guy just because he thinks he's smart for fooling the system and leeching off of welfare, pathetic imbecile :tom: 

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words about my financial status. 🙂