prove you wrong? what are you smoking? :ben:  it's weird how the only thread you actually say something right you ruin it by acting it's an uncommon opinion or something :ben: 

It does fucking suck :dame: 

Hear this. Wireless chargers. On every floor. :dame: 

Shoe soles that absorb the energy and transfer it to whatever device you're carrying, everything always charging :dame: 

Switch adaptor where sheep have to flap their arms like wings to generate power  :dame: 

• Haha 1

the batteries used in smart watches and shit like fit bits seem way farther ahead in tech. I got a fitbit recently and even though I don't use it that often, its always got some battery left. It also charges fully in little more than half a hour.

7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

It does fucking suck :dame: 

Hear this. Wireless chargers. On every floor. :dame: 

Shoe soles that absorb the energy and transfer it to whatever device you're carrying, everything always charging :dame: 

Switch adaptor where sheep have to flap their arms like wings to generate power  :dame: 

Fanny packs with solar panels that keeps your Switch charging while on the go, AND while you play in your lap :dame: 

9 hours ago, ghostz said:

Kaz got raped again :kaz:

uhh, are you able to read? :ben:  or are you just slow mentally? :ben: 

16 hours ago, Twinblade said:

the batteries used in smart watches and shit like fit bits seem way farther ahead in tech. I got a fitbit recently and even though I don't use it that often, its always got some battery left. It also charges fully in little more than half a hour.

... Nigga. Aren't you some tech guy? It's not the battery, it's power consumption. A smart watch doesn't have the power needs of a phone. Phone tech advances every year,power supplies don't. People also don't look at their watch for hours a day like they do their phones. 

7 hours ago, ghostz said:

He just keeps digging himself deeper :tom:

just what the fuck are you talking about? you have issues :D