• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Remij said:

I just saw there's a demo for it on Steam.  Have you tried it yet?

I'm going through a ton of demos I downloaded so I'll get to it eventually lol

I posted my impressions in the steam demo thread and you had quoted that same post :ben: 

• Ben 1
17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I posted my impressions in the steam demo thread and you had quoted that same post :ben: 

Oh lol my bad, thought this was something different since it was its own thread.

Well anyway, I just finished this demo.  I fucking love it!  Great atmosphere, really cool visual style, some nice classic RE inspired puzzles, and it seems like you're going to smartly have to manage your ammo and resources just like classic RE.

Definitely will be picking this up. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh lol my bad, thought this was something different since it was its own thread.

Well anyway, I just finished this demo.  I fucking love it!  Great atmosphere, really cool visual style, some nice classic RE inspired puzzles, and it seems like you're going to smartly have to manage your ammo and resources just like classic RE.

Definitely will be picking this up. 

Yeah the only problem I had was that I found the inventory to be a bit of an eyesore because of all of the different fonts/filters. I hope they make that stuff easier to read/parse. Other than that it has loads of potential.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah the only problem I had was that I found the inventory to be a bit of an eyesore because of all of the different fonts/filters. I hope they make that stuff easier to read/parse. Other than that it has loads of potential.

I didn't have too much of a problem with it tbh.. but I can understand your concern.  It's obviously meant to be like that though with a bunch of mixes of styles.. with some stuff being easily legible and other stuff not.

Maybe I'm just used to it from a lot of these PC indie games which often do this type of stuff.  It's very PS1-esque.

But yea, definitely excited for this one.  Launches Oct 27th.