Which SWer will be the first one to do this?

oh i thought the artist name was Anvil, and I was thinking "cool, they're still around"

And then after the first few seconds I realized that definitely wasn't their sound.

I figured Lemij would upload himself into a computer so that he could live for hundreds of years.............because that's probably what's he's going to have to do in order for him to see an actual PC port of Bloodborne actually being made.

oh, btw, here's anvil:

Edited by jehurey
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh i thought the artist name was Anvil, and I was thinking "cool, they're still around"

And then after the first few seconds I realized that definitely wasn't their sound.

I figured Lemij would upload himself into a computer so that he could live for hundreds of years.............because that's probably what's he's going to have to do in order for him to see an actual PC port of Bloodborne actually being made.

oh, btw, here's anvil:

You started off your post admitting to being stupid... so it's not surprising you made the rest of that post either :tom: 

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

You started off your post admitting to being stupid... so it's not surprising you made the rest of that post either :tom: 

how did I admit to being stupid?

explain.

Apparently this guy did the sound track to Killzone Shadow Fall. Never played it, no idea if it's any good. 

He did the Helghast songs which start at 40 minutes. Not bad.

And Ghost in the shell 

https://youtu.be/dLBYxr3SbkA

Edited by Cooke