LOL Jerky HBR :tom: Elden Ring VRR on PS5 worse than Xbox because it drops below the 48-60FPS limit at times, while Xbox always remains within it's 40-60fps range.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You mean, the guy who specializes in consoles at DF? :umad:that guy? :umad:

I mean, the same thing that didn't work for you five weeks ago.

I didn't think you would be stupid, desperate, and angry enough to attempt it again a second time...........after it FAILED THE FIRST TIME, on you.

But here were are:umad:And you know it as well, because you avoided posting the link.:lawl:

Oh my god, he's still trying it, right now.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep bumping this thread that's titled "LOL Jerky HBR " you're doing a great job at winning!      

They already did with their article   Like I said. Nothing has changed.   Look at you.......still trying five weeks later.

Posted Images

i have not a single clue what all that techtalk shite means and I couldn't care less :D   i was thinking virtual reality....reality?? :D 

but I like it when some of you gays talk tech, it's hot af sometimes:-* 

Edited by kaz
15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Uh no. PC version is still the worst one.

Nope. I played it at 100+fps (almost never going below 90), max settings, real VRR, with 0 stutter. On PS5 it was a 30-60fps stuttering slideshow, late and shitty VRR, and lower settings.  It's not even fair how much better it was on PC.  Like 99% of releases.

P.S. Of course that required some tweaks and modding, but do I look like I give a fuck? It took 5 minutes to fix this shit. You're telling me to accept a factually untrue statement as it pertains to how I played ER.

Edited by Substatic

LOL he literally said it "requires" it.

That's a really pathetic state of PC gaming where, the thing that people used to boast about for years about what they COULD do, if they WANTED to do, as an OPTION................is now becoming a REQUIREMENT.

:reg:

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL he literally said it "requires" it.

That's a really pathetic state of PC gaming where, the thing that people used to boast about for years about what they COULD do, if they WANTED to do, as an OPTION................is now becoming a REQUIREMENT.

We are in agreement there.

No doubt it was a negative not having it the superior version out of the box, as over 90% of titles typically are last gen and this gen best on PC out of the box. From Software did mess that up, resulting in quite the rarity of the PC version not being automatically the best.  

Edited by Substatic
6 hours ago, Substatic said:

We are in agreement there.

No doubt it was a negative not having it the superior version out of the box, as over 90% of titles typically are last gen and this gen best on PC out of the box. From Software did mess that up, resulting in quite the rarity of the PC version not being automatically the best.  

LOL you're most anticipated FPS last year was Far Cry 6.

"the best" of what, exactly?:drake:

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"the best" of what, exactly?:drake:

90%+ of multiplatform titles. Been true since early last gen.

P.S. My favorite FPS last year was Deathloop and Resident Evil. both best on PC.

Edited by Substatic
4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

90%+ of multiplatform titles. Been true since early last gen.

that's not saying much.

Out of all of the GOTY winners going back to the beginning of the last decade, only two of those games actually showed up on PC on day one.

Most were exclusive games, or console exclusive. Multiplat games are much lesser compared to the 2000-2010 decades.

• NPC 1
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that's not saying much.

Interesting opinion. But with XBOX games all going to PC and Sony giving several games to PC they never would have before, I've only seen the opposite. PC gives its games to everyone as well. Exclusives are less frequent than they ever have been in any other gen. The exception being Nintendo, but that system always has the least total high scoring games and looks 2 gens old :D

Most were exclusive games, or console exclusive. Multiplat games are much lesser compared to the 2000-2010 decades.

I'm pretty sure a significant majority 8s and 9s are multiplats these last few years. I'll even run a search query at GS to confirm later if you want.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Interesting opinion.

except it wasn't an opinion, because I backed it up with factual information regarding the best games, award-winning games, of the previous decade.

you then proceed to talk about xbox........but xbox doesn't win any awards for their games.

Like I said............you're most awaited FPS of last year was Far Cry 6.

You are simply just not getting the best games that are being made, right now.

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

I'm pretty sure a significant majority 8s and 9s are multiplats these last few years

No, actually you're making an uneducated guess there.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

except it wasn't an opinion, because I backed it up with factual information regarding the best games, award-winning games, of the previous decade.

you then proceed to talk about xbox........but xbox doesn't win any awards for their games.

Like I said............you're most awaited FPS of last year was Far Cry 6.

You are simply just not getting the best games that are being made, right now.

No, actually you're making an uneducated guess there.

You said getting the best version of over 90% of multiplats, which is a majority of video games now a days, was "not saying much".  You then used a subjective and arbitrary modifier opinion of "GOTY". 

I refused this modifier opinion. And instead used the modifier of titles  8/9+.

I just checked their review lists. Most of the 8/9+ from GS the last few years have been multiplatform titles. Hardly "not saying much".

13 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You said getting the best version of over 90% of multiplats, which is a majority of video games now a days, was "not saying much".

The best games of the year, is not a subjective argument.

You're not getting those games on PC.

Believe me.........if you were, you would've been boasting about those instead of 3rd party published multiplats.

You tried boasting about MS first party games, but that doesn't mean anything because those don't win GOTY either. LOL

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

The best games of the year, is not a subjective argument.

"not saying much" Is EXTREMELY subjective.  

To you having less GOTY's constitutes as that. To me having less 8-10s constitutes as that. 

So when I say PC gets the best version of 90%+ of multiplats, to turn around and say that means nothing is completley subjective. That encompasses most games over 8. 

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

"not saying much" Is EXTREMELY subjective. 

hence i backed it up with some pretty conclusive facts.

since you're avoiding talk or even disputing those GOTY winners, as them being exclusives or console exclusives, I'm gonna say that you know that those are better games.

we're not going to argue off on a tangent.......which is what you're trying to do.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

hence i backed it up with some pretty conclusive facts.

No. You're meaning of "not saying much" being GOTY's was an opinion.   To me that would be having less 8 and above titles.  

You started that arbitrary line to take away from the fact that most video games are better played on PC.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

No. You're meaning of "not saying much" being GOTY's was an opinion.

which you avoided after I stated some observable facts

if you can't dispute what I said, then you don't have anything else to say.

And believe me, I can tell you don't have anything else to say.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which you avoided after I stated some observable facts

You avoided the observable fact that most video games are better played on PC by subjectively saying that is "not saying much".

This was 100% your opinion. To you "not saying much" means they weren't all GOTY. To me "not saying much" would mean they all scored below an 8, which is not the case. Most games over 8 are multipalts. This is purely subjective. In no way did you discount PC having the better version of most video games over the last 10 years via your arbitrary rule.

Edited by Substatic