LOL Jerky HBR :tom: Elden Ring VRR on PS5 worse than Xbox because it drops below the 48-60FPS limit at times, while Xbox always remains within it's 40-60fps range.

Just now, Substatic said:

You literally never mentioned GOTY in that post.....you just proved my point rofl wtf?

Nope, I already explained to you what you AGREED to............I even did it a second time.

20 hours ago, jehurey said:

didn't i say that the game was running horrible on PC and mock how it was REQUIRED for you to look and implement fan-mods in order to get the game "fixed" (which some people actually dispute that it fixed everything)

.........and then you proceeded to agree with me on that?

So............uh...............yeah, you can consider that a denial.

And then I even clarified it a THIRD time

20 hours ago, jehurey said:

:lawl:he's now trying to retcon his OWN post history in which he agreed with the very point I made about the state of PC gaming.

he knows what he agreed to............and now he's trying to change the context and hope I wouldn't notice.

B-U-S-T-E-D, thanks for losing.

He's trying to play stupid now and conflate it with something else.

And its not working.

B-U-S-T-E-D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep bumping this thread that's titled "LOL Jerky HBR " you're doing a great job at winning!      

They already did with their article   Like I said. Nothing has changed.   Look at you.......still trying five weeks later.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, I already explained to you what you AGREED to............I even did it a second time.

What does any of this have to do with you lying about GOTY? That word or any mention of it doesn't even appear in that post. :will:

I only agreed to PC getting the worse version of some games Day 1.  I never agreed with your wild GOTY claims.

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, Substatic said:

That's always what I was referring to, hence saying "fix" instead of "patch". And I clarified it shortly. Well before the "out of the box" post.   :jordan3:

Uh huh sure :mjpls:

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Uh huh sure :mjpls:

Unless I specifically said "fixed by the devs", you have no case here. Pure speculation.  :diddy:

And I specified user modifications and tweaks well before the "out of the box post", which you conveniently skipped quoting. Making this all a rather large reach. 

Edited by Substatic
38 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Unless I specifically said "fixed by the devs", you have no case here. Pure speculation.  :diddy:

And I specified user modifications and tweaks well before the "out of the box post", which you conveniently skipped quoting. Making this all a rather large reach. 

Uh huh right right :cmpunk1:

• NPC 1
On 2022-05-06 at 6:28 PM, Substatic said:

What does any of this have to do with you lying about GOTY?

LOL.......he's trying to gloss over the part where HE LOST so that he can try to argue the part he THINKS he has a chance at winning.

do you honestly think I'm not noticing every single thing that you are doing?:kaz:

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL.......he's trying to gloss over the part where HE LOST so that he can try to argue the part he THINKS he has a chance at winning.

do you honestly think I'm not noticing every single thing that you are doing?:kaz:

Keep bumping this thread that's titled "LOL Jerky HBR :tom:" you're doing a great job at winning!

:hehe: 

• dead 2
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

do you honestly think I'm not noticing every single thing that you are doing? 

I won't even ask why you brought the GOTY non sequitur up (bizarre).

So I'll just ask, why did you lie about it? Perhaps you didn't lie and simply forgot that 8 of the 10 last Gamespot GOTYs are on PC, or all 10 if we include emulation?

REKT11.png

Edited by Substatic
On 2022-05-07 at 9:11 PM, Substatic said:

I won't even ask why you brought the GOTY non sequitur up (bizarre).

So I'll just ask, why did you lie about it? Perhaps you didn't lie and simply forgot that 8 of the 10 last Gamespot GOTYs are on PC, or all 10 if we include emulation?

REKT11.png

Sorry, you're not going to gloss over the part where you lost the argument and agreed with the main criticism I specifically said about PC gaming.

Its not going to happen.

You agreed with the criticism that I said. The conversation doesn't move on from there.