The full breakdown on PS5’s VRR per Digital Foundry (Hint: it’s half baked)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This literally doesn't affect you because you have to play games for it to work. 

ghostzHBK

The topic?   So does this mean you will attempt to refute Ghostz original post for the first time after deflecting for 3 pages?   Lets hear it.

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It’s still all he can mustered up :mj:

Poor guy doesn't know what to do but keep on being angry. He's think I'm trying to do anything else besides merely describing how angry he is.

Going into his second week.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Poor guy doesn't know what to do but keep on being angry. He's think I'm trying to do anything else besides merely describing how angry he is.

Going into his second week.

It’s his only response :blessed: I have him trapped :mj:

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL he has me trapped..........in admitting that he's angry.

That's a hell of a trap.:drake:

You've literally deflected from the OP since your first post and never confronted it.  Now you're going in circles spamming "you're mad" or "don't play stupid". 

C0P.gif

6 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You've literally deflected from the OP since your first post and never confronted it.  Now you're going in circles spamming "you're mad" or "don't play stupid". 

C0P.gif

He’s too angry to have an on topic thought :lawl:

27 minutes ago, Substatic said:

C0P.gif

That's all jerky ever does: The Jerry-go-round.

LOL look at the butthurt

14 hours ago, ghostz said:

he finally saw through his anger :blessed:

he's still trying to project

10 hours ago, Substatic said:

C0P.gif

his butthurt spilled over from another thread

10 hours ago, ghostz said:

He’s too angry to have an on topic thought :lawl:

and this little butthurt went to the market

9 hours ago, Remij said:

That's all jerky ever does: The Jerry-go-round.

and this little butthurt stayed home

:tom:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL look at the butthurt

he's still trying to project

his butthurt spilled over from another thread

and this little butthurt went to the market

and this little butthurt stayed home

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Did you refute the original post yet, or are you still being a bitch?

...you can tell that they are operating purely on emotional butthurt, and nothing else.

14 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Did you refute the original post yet, or are you still being a bitch?

You didn't refute anything. especially when you tried to take credit for GOTY winning games you didn't at the time when they won GOTY.

good to see you admitted that pretending to claim credit over emulating/stealing games was/is pathetic.

16 hours ago, jehurey said:

You didn't refute anything. especially when you tried to take credit for GOTY winning games you didn't at the time when they won GOTY.

good to see you admitted that pretending to claim credit over emulating/stealing games was/is pathetic.

What the hell are you going on about? Did you click the wrong thread or something?  

You also made this same mistake in another thread 1 minute ago. I gotta ask, did you literally just mix up two front page threads? Are you a fucking retard or something? :drake:

Edited by Substatic
19 hours ago, Substatic said:

What the hell are you going on about? Did you click the wrong thread or something?  

You also made this same mistake in another thread 1 minute ago. I gotta ask, did you literally just mix up two front page threads? Are you a fucking retard or something? :drake:

LOL the person who is avoiding the truth that I pointed out, and came into this thread purely because they were butthurt about me in the other thread..is trying to lecture me about being retarded? :drake:

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL the person who is avoiding the truth that I pointed out, and came into this thread purely because they were butthurt about me in the other thread..is trying to lecture me about being retarded?  

You were drunk or something last night and accidentally posted 2 message in the wrong 2 threads. :drake: