When politicians say what they really think out loud.

lol So only stupid women are anti-abortion? I'm still flatfooted that a man under investigation for engaging with child prostitutes is this bold. Actually, no I'm not. These people are proud to be monsters and their plebs are fine with it. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Mr. Impossible changed the title to When politicians say what they really think out loud.

Don't worry about it women still get to have sex but they might have to up their standards on who they're fucking in case they could get pregnant.

You know, like it happened throughout history and like they're supposed to do as women :tom: 

Oh no I have to take some accountability for my own actions why can't I fuck the whole football team with peace of mind? 😭

lmfao

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

Don't worry about it women still get to have sex but they might have to up their standards on who they're fucking in case they could get pregnant.

Guess you're never getting laid again. :woo:

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

He's not exactly wrong, look at pictures from the various protests. Some of those girls are pretty gross.

Lmfao you're a 30 year old virgin who plays dating sims, please stop. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

FR4IOzWWQAAjpm8.jpg

They'd probably be mad if their daughters got pregnant willingly as well.

Lol at Cooke posting some stupid shit from someone no one knows and has no power about as some kind of distraction. You don't have to work so hard to look stupid. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They'd probably be mad if their daughters got pregnant willingly as well.

Lol at Cooke posting some stupid shit from someone no one knows and has no power about as some kind of distraction. You don't have to work so hard to look stupid. 

Blue checkmark. She's special 

Just now, Cooke said:

Blue checkmark. She's special 

Lol yes, you right wingers are obsessed with blue check marks. Yes, the random woman who directed "chocomentary" nearly a decade ago is so special.

Then again you're a racist, pretending to find racism offensive because someone I assume might be liberal said something racist. This is how demented you people are. 

53 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol yes, you right wingers are obsessed with blue check marks. Yes, the random woman who directed "chocomentary" nearly a decade ago is so special.

Then again you're a racist, pretending to find racism offensive because someone I assume might be liberal said something racist. This is how demented you people are. 

The demented thing is you turning her racism back on me for pointing it out. That's how fucked liberals are today. They are so fucking racist in their everyday lives they don't even realize. In fact they see it as virtuous. Racism of the lowest form. The racism of stereotypes 

Even democrats are completely against the idea behind this, including up here in CT

‘Rep Jim Himes, D-Connecticut, said he is looking at the board ‘from position of deep skepticism whenever any government gets involved in managing information, identifying disinformation.’ 

‘As far as I’m concerned, the government has no business saying that this is disinformation and this is information’ 

the only people who support this are backwards progressives, likely the same group of clowns who act like Elon Musk buying Twitter is the end of the world.

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Even democrats are completely against the idea behind this, including up here in CT

‘Rep Jim Himes, D-Connecticut, said he is looking at the board ‘from position of deep skepticism whenever any government gets involved in managing information, identifying disinformation.’ 

‘As far as I’m concerned, the government has no business saying that this is disinformation and this is information’ 

the only people who support this are backwards progressives, likely the same group of clowns who act like Elon Musk buying Twitter is the end of the world.

Lol what? Having another retard moment or something? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

The demented thing is you turning her racism back on me for pointing it out. That's how fucked liberals are today. They are so fucking racist in their everyday lives they don't even realize. In fact they see it as virtuous. Racism of the lowest form. The racism of stereotypes 

No, no. We're not doing that gaslighting bullshit. You, a well documented racist posting about someone else's racism in a perverse and transparent attempt at "whataboutism" 

This thread is about an elected government official and your sad derail attempt is some stupid racist shit no one even heard of before and has no actual power said. 

Like what was even your point? 

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

These fools are mad because they can't shred babies with a pair of pliers as easily anymore, demented filth :geese:

Most abortions are done early on when the "baby" is the size of a plum and several months away from a conscious. On top of this, abortion bans/restrictions barely reduce abortion rates - if at all. In fact in some areas it goes up due to the underground abortions.

So really none of this makes sense tbh.

The meme about a dude committing genocide when jerking off comes to mind.

Edited by Substatic