Does anyone actually believe in 'Protected classes'?

38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Says the guy who thought he knew everything about my relationship with my GF because I mentioned her once on here. :D 

Sit down, fgt. 

lol All I know is that you what you told us, that she makes you miserable. You ignorant, crybaby tantrums told the rest. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol All I know is that you what you told us, that she makes you miserable. You ignorant, crybaby tantrums told the rest. 

I didn't say shit other than she was a dumb broad and an alcoholic. I'm not surprised your fgt ass would take the side of the woman instantly regardless of the arguments brought forward by a man. No surprise here coming from a dumb fuck leftist woke social justice warrior. Sit you low IQ fgt ass down.

On 2022-05-12 at 9:50 PM, Ramza said:

I didn't say shit other than she was a dumb broad and an alcoholic. I'm not surprised your fgt ass would take the side of the woman instantly regardless of the arguments brought forward by a man. No surprise here coming from a dumb fuck leftist woke social justice warrior. Sit you low IQ fgt ass down.

Lol how many alt right buzzwords can you cram into a sentence? Your toxic ass probably drove her to drink in the first place. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2022-05-12 at 11:51 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol how many alt right buzzwords can you cram into a sentence? You're toxic ass probably drove her to drink in the first place. 

I said woke SJW. Wow, amazing, two terms and four words total. Wait, are fgt and low IQ considered alt right buzzwords as well? Lmfao.

And then he proceed to call me toxic. You're a walking meme, don't be surprised when people threat you as such.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I said woke SJW. Wow, amazing, two terms and four words total. Wait, are fgt and low IQ considered alt right buzzwords as well? Lmfao.

And then he proceed to call me toxic. You're a walking meme, don't be surprised when people threat you as such.

I'm sorry but your white fragility is fucking with your brain. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm sorry but your white fragility is fucking with your brain. 

Trying your hardest to come off at the stereotypical woke black leftist, I see.