Rumor: Multiple sources saying Sony is buying Square Enix

On 2022-05-07 at 6:19 PM, Ramza said:

Lol I love how you don't understand what I mean by a 40 players raid not being the same while posting a video of a 40 players raid. ROFL :poop: 

Get that fucking trash out of my face. The best thing FFXIV has going on for it are borrowed from superior games. lmao

I didn't post that to show of the raid, but the song, I thought you at least might like that. It's two separate things, the MMO part and the story part which you clearly don't understand. :ben:

And I was only trying to point out that the MMO stories are actually really good, that's all. It's just a shame that you guys will never experience the godliness of it because it's wrapped in minimal MMO gameplay. I understand you guys hate that, it's ok. You miss out on one of the best written villain ever. Don't be so mean, ramza or upset, I was not trying to convert you like I mentioned many times, just explain how it is. :-*

Edited by kaz
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed   MS has killed gaming 

This would be pretty big for Sony, having most of SE's games exclusive like back in the PS/PS2 days.

They're still good, the FF7 remake is proof of that