Xbox DRM locks Xbox gamers out of single player games they purchased (TLHBFR)

Lots of Xbox gamers on Twitter are furious as an Xbox outage has locked them out of games they bought including single player games for almost 24 hours now. 

:hest: Remember when lems were making fun of cows because of GT7’s online only issues? Well it turns out that every Xbox game suffers DRM issue and for whatever reason the lemshits on this forum aren’t bringing this up. Typical lemshit bullshit of pointing at the speck in Sony’s eyes while they have a log of shit in their eyes. Total hypocrites and clowns :rawf:

1D14D045-757E-4B2C-AED7-50F2D9E05B27.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No lemmings on SW noticed that they couldn't play games.... That should tell you something 

so wait a minute, the thing that lemmings spent almost a full month pretending to be outrage about GT7..............is actually something that is inherently built-in to the ENTIRE XBOX DIGITAL LIBRARY

This lemmdick rider doesn't even know the difference between XBL and Gamepass 

Posted Images

"You'll own nothing and you'll be happy".

This isn't anything new Microsoft have had this for a while. Back in the 360 days the content was tied to your account and the license was also on your own 360 hardware. The problem is as we all remember 360's were breaking left and right and microsoft was just shipping out random ones likely to keep waiting times down. So I got lumped with some lemkids 360 instead of my own and back then you couldn't transfer licenses (they had to add this later because of all the problems).

Fast forward to Christmas 2007 and the XBL servers go down and I can no longer pay games I bought....because Microsoft doesn't trust me, treating me like I'm a thief, all because they released a broken pile of shit for a console and couldnt even be bothered to send people their own 360 back.

I learned my lesson. Never trust such a sleazy slimeball company. I really hope some of these fucks get whats coming to them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lemij sums up xbox fanboys perfectly.

- Here's a problem with stops legitimate customers from playing the games they paid for because Microsoft is one od the most incompetent, sleazy and anti-consumer corporations on the planet....but the lemtard, even though he himself is raped by this, chooses to spam, deflect attention and downplay the problem because he doesn't want his billionaire masters to be critisized.

But of course, he's not a Lemming :sass1:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

:cruise: 

:hest: Thanks for proving you got no comeback to MS fuckups. I thought you said you aren’t a lemshit but here you are trying to derail a thread that is discussing a legitimate problem that MS has. You lemshits just 2 months ago were giving Sony shit over not being able to play GT7 and here with MS the entire library can’t be played and you are doing free damage control for them.

No integrity or accountability with you lemshits and that’s why Xbox is always last every gen and the joke of the gaming industry. They keep fucking up every gen because they know you clowns will eat whatever shit they dish out and ask for more  :mickeyj:

C61D89A4-64C0-4136-99DA-F349709E06AE.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No lemmings on SW noticed that they couldn't play games.... That should tell you something :cmpunk2:

But the cows and sheep noticed right away.. that also tells you something :hest: 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

But the cows and sheep noticed right away.. that also tells you something :hest: 

Thw tweets are from almost 12hrs ago... This thread was created 4 hrs ago. 

And yet still... no lemmings noticed they couldn't play games :sabu:

• dead 2
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Maybe because not everyone was affected :drake: 

Maybe because it's been fixed as of  ~16 hours ago :drake: 

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Already patched and hotfixed by Lord Phil.

Thread backfire.

X7Ik.gif

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Maybe because not everyone was affected :drake: 

Maybe because it's been fixed as of  ~16 hours ago :drake: 

Damage controlling idiots, it’s still down for a lot of people :mroff:

DF59E8A9-A97C-4E7D-B573-9656068B1CDB.jpeg

4C01C3F2-F4D8-4C69-AF63-5352B06C6542.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Proves they don’t play games. They are too busy arguing on the internet and blowing Phil and corporate dicks on Twitter :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Proves they don’t play games. They are too busy arguing on the internet and blowing Phil and corporate docks on Twitter :hest:

All you have to do is look at cows and sheeps PSN profiles for that.. as we've seen time and time again here... no twitter posts and PSN outages necessary :rofl: