Xbox DRM locks Xbox gamers out of single player games they purchased (TLHBFR)

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Maybe because not everyone was affected :drake: 

Maybe because it's been fixed as of  ~16 hours ago :drake: 

Servers being down is not the problem Cletus.  The problem is that single player games that you own have a DRM that requires you to have an online connection to Microdick servers.  

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No lemmings on SW noticed that they couldn't play games.... That should tell you something 

so wait a minute, the thing that lemmings spent almost a full month pretending to be outrage about GT7..............is actually something that is inherently built-in to the ENTIRE XBOX DIGITAL LIBRARY

This lemmdick rider doesn't even know the difference between XBL and Gamepass 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Of course you're not an "xbox console player", hard to be a player when there's nothing to play on it :den:

You ARE a rampant xflop asskissing fanboy however.

"Of course you're not an Xbox console player, there's nothing to play on it"

and yet somehow I'm supposed to be raped because they're having server issues? :drake: 

See how fucking stupid your logic continues to be?

I came in this thread and didn't even say anything about the issue, just made fun of CRIERPOWER and your first post was crying about me being a huge Xbox apologist and serving my "corporate masters".. you're a fucking lunatic :tom: 

5 hours ago, lostfool said:

Servers being down is not the problem Cletus.  The problem is that single player games that you own have a DRM that requires you to have an online connection to Microdick servers.  

I'm talking about the reason why lemmings here might not have noticed it.. it didn't affect everyone to begin with.. and it was fixed well before this thread was even made for many people :drake: 

And you DO know that Sony does essentially the same thing, right?  The games check via the CMOS battery in the console if the hardware had been connected and authenticated to a server within a certain timeframe, and thus you can play them "offline" but when that battery dies, it needs to connect to their servers and authenticate every time you play..  When Sony and MS shut their servers down and force you on to the next thing.. your games will be unplayable eventually.

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

For someone who supposedly doesn't care about Xbox, LemiJ sure is working OT defending this :sabu:

He’s writing full blown multi-paragraph essays trying to damage control :cruise:.

:rawf: He actually thinks he’s convincing anyone he isn’t a lemshit.

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

I'm talking about the reason why lemmings here might not have noticed it.. it didn't affect everyone to begin with.. and it was fixed well before this thread was even made for many people :drake: 

And you DO know that Sony does essentially the same thing, right?  The games check via the CMOS battery in the console if the hardware had been connected and authenticated to a server within a certain timeframe, and thus you can play them "offline" but when that battery dies, it needs to connect to their servers and authenticate every time you play..  When Sony and MS shut their servers down and force you on to the next thing.. your games will be unplayable eventually.

Sony sucks but they also fixed the CMOS battery issue.  Next

2 hours ago, Remij said:

"Of course you're not an Xbox console player, there's nothing to play on it"

and yet somehow I'm supposed to be raped because they're having server issues? :drake: 

See how fucking stupid your logic continues to be?

I came in this thread and didn't even say anything about the issue, just made fun of CRIERPOWER and your first post was crying about me being a huge Xbox apologist and serving my "corporate masters".. you're a fucking lunatic :tom: 

You dont play xbox but you defend its honour like its family :kaz: But I'm the lunatic???

Edited by TLHBO
  • dead 1
13 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Sony sucks but they also fixed the CMOS battery issue.  Next

They "fixed" it... for as long as they want it to be "fixed"...

GT7 already proves that publishers/developers can have this DRM in their games regardless of the CMOS issue.

Just now, TLHBO said:

You dont play xbox but you defend its honour like its family :kaz: But I'm the lunatic???

Yes, you are.  You're such a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy clown it's fucking embarrassing :tom: 

I defend Xbox... precisely because you guys are such fucking lunatics.  Some of the biggest hypocrites in gaming period.

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

“Players should no longer be seeing issues when it comes to purchases, launching games, or joining Cloud Gaming sessions,” Xbox Support said in a tweet. “Thanks for being patient. Happy gaming!”

Thread backfire.

phil-spencer.gif

Backfire post. It’s not 100% fixed yet and there are still issues :mroff:

1C71214D-5FF9-4877-B4DE-B616266B8EF1.jpeg

51 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Very rare cases, hot-fixed 99.99999999999999999999999% a long time ago. Weird thread. Bad Timing.

Ultimate backfire.

phil-spencer.gif

Edited by Substatic
21 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Very rare cases, hot-fixed 99.99999999999999999999999% a long time ago. Weird thread. Bad Timing.

Ultimate backfire.

Nice try, you're pulling that 99.9% figure straight from your ass. MS wouldn't be putting out those tweets if it was up for 99% of people like you claim.

It's still down for a lot of people and we are about to enter the third day :mj:

ezgif-3-150ed91d0cd6.gif.e5c40a83e66cbb6cff528a620a69e3a2.gif.30ecf5b89fa7c2ffc499f35dd7204f6f.gif

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Can't even play single player games... This is the future that lemmings want. 

DRM with no lube, just how the love to bend over and take it up the ass :sabu:

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Can't even play single player games... This is the future that lemmings want. 

DRM with no lube, just how the love to bend over and take it up the ass :sabu:

:kaz: Lemij is first in line for the ass ramming from his Xbox daddy Phil.

PicsArt_01-22-09_56_05.thumb.jpg.799c25bdc58985115940170790f4d053.jpg