Xbox DRM locks Xbox gamers out of single player games they purchased (TLHBFR)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No lemmings on SW noticed that they couldn't play games.... That should tell you something 

so wait a minute, the thing that lemmings spent almost a full month pretending to be outrage about GT7..............is actually something that is inherently built-in to the ENTIRE XBOX DIGITAL LIBRARY

This lemmdick rider doesn't even know the difference between XBL and Gamepass 

Posted Images

Lemmings can't play games and they're downplaying it as a non-issue to them.....shock :tom:

Fortunately this didn't happen during Forza season, the only time of year the Lemshits play anything :kaz:

• Haha 1
On 2022-05-07 at 8:10 PM, Remij said:

Your PS5 goes out of service for months at a time... and you've never complained about it

large.jpg

So you're saying that the thing that you dislike about GT7, is apparently widespread on the entire XBox Digital Game Library?

You're confirming this?

And on top of that, you're so aware and embarrassed by it...........you thought you could try and shift the conversation over to talking about me, personally?

:reg:

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbbut LemiJ says it's fixed :feelsbadman:

Aww look he's sad because I reiterated what Xbox had said in a tweet and it had given him hope that it was fixed :tear2: 

Don't worry Guppysan, I'm sure MS will have it fixed in no time as per their new tweet.  In the meantime you have your Nintendo Switch to play, right?  I mean that is what you bought it for... to play when there's some issue with your other platforms. :tom: 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you're saying that the thing that you dislike about GT7, is apparently widespread on the entire XBox Digital Game Library?

You're confirming this?

And on top of that, you're so aware and embarrassed by it...........you thought you could try and shift the conversation over to talking about me, personally?

:reg:

No, I'm saying that your PS5 is out of service for months at a time, and you don't complain... idiot :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

No, I'm saying that your PS5 is out of service for months at a time, and you don't complain... idiot :drake: 

So you are trying to change the topic over to me, that's how embarrassed and defeated you are at this subject?

And angry, apparently, looking at how you ended your sentence.

See, you just had to be honest.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So you are trying to change the topic over to me, that's how embarrassed and defeated you are at this subject?

And angry, apparently, looking at how you ended your sentence.

See, you just had to be honest.

I already talked about you idiot... you quoted that post.. LOL now you claim I'm changing the subject when I'm literally saying the same thing that you quoted, again :drake: 

If you don't want to talk about that subject... then don't bring it up again moron :tom: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I already talked about you idiot... you quoted that post..

right where I asked you if you were trying to change the topic over to me because you were that embarrassed and defeated on the subject of the thread.

and you confirmed it in your last post.

so what are you crying about? you getting caught trying to whine and making up things about me?

that's not really out problem, now is it?

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

right where I asked you if you were trying to change the topic over to me because you were that embarrassed and defeated on the subject of the thread.

and you confirmed it in your last post.

so what are you crying about? you getting caught trying to whine and making up things about me?

that's not really out problem, now is it?

The subject was already about hypocrites, so it was already about you.  

So yea, you don't have any problem with this thread, because you don't have any problem with your PS5 being off for months at a time.

Don't start getting mad over something we can already tell you don't care about.. LOL

On 2022-05-07 at 7:47 PM, Remij said:

All you have to do is look at cows and sheeps PSN profiles for that.. as we've seen time and time again here... no twitter posts and PSN outages necessary :rofl: 

LOL he's trying to shift the topic into talking about other console fanboys.

oh man, its the only thing he knows how to do, apparently.:drake:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

The subject was already about hypocrites,

No, it was about Xbox failing.

And then Xbox pretending they solved the problem..........and them lying.

So..........you just got caught lying, right now.

And you also failed at your last point.

And you're also trying to project your anger onto me, and well.....its obvious that failed, too.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it was about Xbox failing.

And then Xbox pretending they solved the problem..........and them lying.

So..........you just got caught lying, right now.

And you also failed at your last point.

And you're also trying to project your anger onto me, and well.....its obvious that failed, too.

No, you made it about people being hypocrites.....  and you have no right to talk about people being hypocrites about this subject when your own PS5 is out of service for months at a time and people have to force you to play it by making stupid bets on this forum :sabu: 

Idiot :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, you made it about people being hypocrites.....

We're talking about the point where you tried to shift the subject onto me.

You didn't argue about the hypocrite thing, because I was correct.

Holy shit, did you honestly think you weren't going to get busted on that? LOL

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

We're talking about the point where you tried to shift the subject onto me.

You didn't argue about the hypocrite thing, because I was correct.

Holy shit, did you honestly think you weren't going to get busted on that? LOL

Sorry jerky... but I already told you YOU don't get to say anything about people being hypocrites here... ESPECIALLY about going long bouts of time without playing a game on their console LOL

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sorry jerky... but I already told you YOU don't get to say anything about people being hypocrites here...

No. I clearly do.

Because what you spent trying to be outraged at ONE GAME on Playstation 5..............is a system-wide issue on the new Xbox.

So yes I do get to say plenty about your hypocrisy.

SO much so that you don't really have a counter-argument, and are so embarrassed that you TRIED to CHANGE THE SUBJECT to talking about me, in a desperate attempt to make yourself feel better.

That didn't work out, either.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Aww look he's sad because I reiterated what Xbox had said in a tweet and it had given him hope that it was fixed :tear2: 

So once again Microsoft is lying? :tom: Where are the Twitter fakenews censors and fact checkers when you need them.

• Upvote 1

GT7 was one game on Playstation that was down for approximately 24 hours and lemshits like Lemij wouldn’t shut up about it, and now we have a much worse situation on Xbox where people can’t access their entire library at all for 4 days thanks to a system level DRM and the idiot hypocrite is desperately damage controlling for MS. You can’t make this shit up :hest:

The clown has zero self-awareness and he’s wondering why everyone calls him a lemshit :freeman:

Edited by FIREPOWER
9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

GT7 was one game on Playstation that was down for approximately 24 hours and lemshits like Lemij wouldn’t shut up about it, and now we have a much worse situation on Xbox where people can’t access their entire library at all for 4 days thanks to a system level DRM and the idiot hypocrite is desperately damage controlling for MS. You can’t make this shit up :hest:

The clown has zero self-awareness and he’s wondering why everyone calls him a lemshit :freeman:

What is my damage control? :drake: 

I've said it didn't affect everyone... and they had said it was fixed..

And no... I'm perfectly well aware of why the same typical idiots here call me a lemming.  You're butthurt as fuck.  That's why I can say what I said and you idiots lose your shit :tom: 

bubu Lemij :tear2: