Holy fucking shit, this is the weirdest game I have seen in quite some time.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a goddamn masterpiece, I swear. Really hard because there's no hand holding but it's also satisfying as hell. Just got my full party, this is actually a really good JRPG. I know it's not a Japane

You take that fucking back.

I bought the first game. It's not as pretty and it came out in 2015 but it only cost 3 dollars. lmao 

This is basically a one man project and I don't mind encouraging him. It's like playing Earthbound on LSD pretty much.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The user reviews for it are pretty good.

When a single developer tripping out on acid can make a better game than most of Microsoft's studios Cracking Up Reaction GIF

Fucking lunatic with MS constantly on his brain.. jesus fucking christ get a life loser :hest: 

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The user reviews for it are pretty good.

When a single developer tripping out on acid can make a better game than most of Microsoft's studios Cracking Up Reaction GIF

''Overwhelmingly positive'' 

I'm playing it's predecessor, it's surprisingly a lot of fun and cheaper than a month of GameAss. Definitely getting the sequel after that.

47 minutes ago, Remij said:

Fucking lunatic with MS constantly on his brain.. jesus fucking christ get a life loser :hest: 

Look in a mirror :tom: There's a reason everyone calls you Lemij.

54 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Look in a mirror :tom: There's a reason everyone calls you Lemij.

Yea, there's a reason why Jerky, Gouki, and other fuckwads like you on this site call me Lemij.  It's because you're all massively butthurt that I call you out about stupid shit.

You fucks literally have Xbox burned into your brain.  You're fucking obsessed.  You specifically bring MS or Xbox up in every single fucking thread.  It's pathetically sad.. I mean, look at your usernames over the years ffs  :hest: 

tlgfs.png

You need help :tom: 

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, there's a reason why Jerky, Gouki, and other fuckwads like you on this site call me Lemij.  It's because you're all massively butthurt that I call you out about stupid shit.

You fucks literally have Xbox burned into your brain.  You're fucking obsessed.  You specifically bring MS or Xbox up in every single fucking thread.  It's pathetically sad.. I mean, look at your usernames over the years ffs  :hest: 

tlgfs.png

You need help :tom: 

What can I say? Xbox has sucked for a long time now :smoke:

4 hours ago, kaz said:

lol that shite looks amazing 

It's a goddamn masterpiece, I swear. Really hard because there's no hand holding but it's also satisfying as hell. Just got my full party, this is actually a really good JRPG. I know it's not a Japanese game but the gameplay remind me of Earthbound and Shin Megami Tensei. Music is equally as amazing as the art style and the gameplay is satisfying. 

I can't believe I never heard of this and found it randomly searching on steam. Instant cult classic. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's a goddamn masterpiece, I swear. Really hard because there's no hand holding but it's also satisfying as hell. Just got my full party, this is actually a really good JRPG. I know it's not a Japanese game but the gameplay remind me of Earthbound and Shin Megami Tensei. Music is equally as amazing as the art style and the gameplay is satisfying. 

I can't believe I never heard of this and found it randomly searching on steam. Instant cult classic. 

I'm gonna give it a buy after your recommendation.  Not sure when I'll get around to it but for $3 it's whatever.

And yea, just imagine how many of these gem type games are out there on Steam too.  There's tons of pure trash.. but there's also a fair amount of these little gems too.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm gonna give it a buy after your recommendation.  Not sure when I'll get around to it but for $3 it's whatever.

And yea, just imagine how many of these gem type games are out there on Steam too.  There's tons of pure trash.. but there's also a fair amount of these little gems too.

You won't regret it.

I can't wait to play that sequel, I'm not even gonna wait for a sale. It's $17 CAD and considering how much I'm loving it's inferior looking prequel I say it's definitely worth it.

By the way, press F1 when starting the game to play in full screen, you'll need to restart. Had to look it up.

Pro tip: The start is rough, try to avoid enemies to get at least to one party member, there's one not far away in the dungeon of the first city. He's next to a tent. Death is part of the game anyway and not that punishing, you'll manage.

Edited by Ramza
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You won't regret it.

I can't wait to play that sequel, I'm not even gonna wait for a sale. It's $17 CAD and considering how much I'm loving it's inferior looking prequel I say it's definitely worth it.

By the way, press F1 when starting the game to play in full screen, you'll need to restart. Had to look it up.

Hell yeah.  It's important to support devs like that too man.  We may think $17 is asking too much for some games, but I mean imagine how many hours of work these small teams (sometimes only 1 person) put in..  $17 is a fucking subway sandwich and a drink... 

Every so often I check out the various Steam curators, which can be a good source to finding gems like these.  I vaguely remember hearing about these games a while back, but can't place exactly where or how.  Glad you brought them up because they do look very interesting.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hell yeah.  It's important to support devs like that too man.  We may think $17 is asking too much for some games, but I mean imagine how many hours of work these small teams (sometimes only 1 person) put in..  $17 is a fucking subway sandwich and a drink... 

Every so often I check out the various Steam curators, which can be a good source to finding gems like these.  I vaguely remember hearing about these games a while back, but can't place exactly where or how.  Glad you brought them up because they do look very interesting.

Totally agree. I bought so many trash games full price anyway. lol $20 total for both games and they're not on sale, I just don't feel like waiting.

Lol speaking of fast food I went to a couple of places this weekend which is an anomaly for me and all I have to say is fast food chains are worthless, it's all trash. I could make better looking and tasting burgers blindfolded. I'm dead serious. I mean if it was cheap I probably wouldn't care much, it's just fast food convenient junk on the side but man, forget about having a decent lunch for less than $17 and then it still taste like crap. I also feel like the quality of the places I went to was worse than usual but I digress (I'm sorry, that chicken burger at A&W was foul, even the onion rings sucked, jesus christ). 

• Like 1