Holy fucking shit, this is the weirdest game I have seen in quite some time.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a goddamn masterpiece, I swear. Really hard because there's no hand holding but it's also satisfying as hell. Just got my full party, this is actually a really good JRPG. I know it's not a Japane

You take that fucking back.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

There are definitely some good sleeper hits on steam that you can stumble on from time to time. I just bought and played through this RE inspired horror game, was a fun time for just $4

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1848450/Nightmare_of_Decay/?msclkid=56883b15cf2e11ecb3ab8bfef602032e

That looks really cool, thanks. It's proper RE survivor style with ammo management, right? 

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That looks really cool, thanks. It's proper RE survivor style with ammo management, right? 

Zombies take a lot of pistol shots to take down but you do pick up a good amount of ammo, so ammo consideration isn't really a mechanic, at least not on normal.

I just finished The Coma 2, very cool little gem. Its kind of like a 2D Silent Hill but with more supernatural themes. The atmosphere and exploration were the highlights, with the hide and seek gameplay being the only real downside. I was mostly fine with it but I know it might not be a lot of people's cup of tea.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I just finished The Coma 2, very cool little gem. Its kind of like a 2D Silent Hill but with more supernatural themes. The atmosphere and exploration were the highlights, with the hide and seek gameplay being the only real downside. I was mostly fine with it but I know it might not be a lot of people's cup of tea.

I bought that weird card indie game Inscryption after playing the demo. The game is insanely cool, I love how the GM just straight up cheats and make up rules as it goes along. :D 

Try it if you haven't, it's brilliant, imo.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I bought that weird card indie game Inscryption after playing the demo. The game is insanely cool, I love how the GM just straight up cheats and make up rules as it goes along. :D 

Keep playing it.  Things get..... different.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah that game looks cool. Right now im in the mood for bite sized horror games so thats what i've been digging into.

I bought this janky old school RE style game called Them and Us. Its really rough but is actually a pretty good copy of that type of game. Cool thing is that you can actually lets you choose between different camera perspectives like playing with a fixed camera (old school RE), First Person (RE7/8) or Over the Shoulder like RE4. I ended up choosing over the shoulder because I figured it would be best to have that added situational awareness. Also one thing I thought was kind of funny is that the game was released late last year but its running on UE3 :D It almost feels like they deliberately went with an older engine to make it seem more old school in a way

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I bought this janky old school RE style game called Them or Us. Its really rough but is actually a pretty good copy of that type of game. Cool thing is that you can actually lets you choose between different camera perspectives like playing with a fixed camera (old school RE), First Person (RE7/8) or Over the Shoulder like RE4. I ended up choosing over the shoulder because I figured it would be best to have that added situational awareness. Also one thing I thought was kind of funny is that the game was released late last year but its running on UE3 :D It almost feels like they deliberately went with an older engine to make it seem more old school in a way

That actually looks awesome!

50 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Its pretty good. The moment I came across like 5 different doors in the same area that each require a unique key I immediately thought 'yup this is the right game for me' :D 

Damn, I need to get a cheap laptop for these games. Though, I’m learning cinema4D. So, I may end up getting a powerful laptop. 

18 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Damn, I need to get a cheap laptop for these games. Though, I’m learning cinema4D. So, I may end up getting a powerful laptop. 

You can give Daymare 1998 a try. Similar type of game (more inspired by RE2) and its on Series X.

On 2022-05-14 at 1:39 PM, Remij said:

Keep playing it.  Things get..... different.

I finally unlocked the ''new game'' option. Holy fuck this game is nuts, dude. :D 

Playing this after Hylics is amazing. I guess all I want are crazy and unique games sometimes. This makes try hard games from Suda 51 and Yoko Taro seem generic and tame in comparison.

• Like 1