Biden is still an old confused creep and an embarrassment.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He fails even with a teleprompter. He has been caught on video saying ''end of quote'' so many times.  

550 billion to accommodate electric cars, introduce woke doctrines in schools and failed green energy projects while the average American still can't afford a home in most states.     Dude i

Where is that quote? Wtf are you talking about?    Bragging about supposedly reducing the debt when you're experiencing 40 years high inflation and records high gas prices that makes you poo

Whenever hes not in front of a teleprompter feeding him what to say his brain just doesn't work properly. Its sad to see someone in such a position of power slowly succumb to dementia/Alzheimer's right before our eyes. But of course the white house will just keep lying about the state of his mind.

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Whenever hes not in front of a teleprompter feeding him what to say his brain just doesn't work properly. Its sad to see someone in such a position of power slowly succumb to dementia/Alzheimer's right before our eyes. But of course the white house will just keep lying about the state of his mind.

We all know how much you care about an honest white house lol. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

He fails even with a teleprompter. He has been caught on video saying ''end of quote'' so many times. :kaz: 

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

He fails even with a teleprompter. He has been caught on video saying ''end of quote'' so many times. :kaz: 

Not only was he a fucking idiot, Let's not forget he admitted he wants to fuck his own daughter, partied for years with Epstein and got caught on tape admitting to assaulting women :trump2:

Edited by Goukosan
12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Not only was he a fucking idiot, Let's not forget he admitted he wants to fuck his own daughter, partied for years with Epstein and got caught on tape admitting to assaulting women :trump2:

Yeah, but Trump's not woke. 

17 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The first three videos doesn't work in my country, then some guy try to insinuate that trump has dementia for believing his own narrative with 5 seconds clips and the last video is a ''journalist'' complaining about Trump sniffing/breathing heavily. Like I know people love to smear Donald Trump and it's quite easy to do with a loud mouth, outspoken billionaire that doesn't care about the typical politically correct image but this is ridiculous. lol

Admitting to assaulting women? You mean telling some dude to 'grab them by the pussy'? LMAO, you guys are still on this. Wow. And some baseless accusations. Meanwhile you have video of Biden literally creeping on little girls.

This is some new level of reaching at straws just to defend Biden. Like shit, no one had even mentioned Trump until you did. Biden is still a national embarrassment and possibly the weakest US President in history but I love seeing your attempt at steering away attention instead of acknowledging that Biden is a worthless piece of trash. Says a lot about you. It's all about the party. :salute: 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The first three videos doesn't work in my country, then some guy try to insinuate that trump has dementia for believing his own narrative with 5 seconds clips and the last video is a ''journalist'' complaining about Trump sniffing/breathing heavily. Like I know people love to smear Donald Trump and it's quite easy to do with a loud mouth, outspoken billionaire that doesn't care about the typical politically correct image but this is ridiculous. lol

Admitting to assaulting women? You mean telling some dude to 'grab them by the pussy'? LMAO, you guys are still on this. Wow. And some baseless accusations. Meanwhile you have video of Biden literally creeping on little girls.

This is some new level of reaching at straws just to defend Biden. Like shit, no one had even mentioned Trump until you did. Biden is still a national embarrassment and possibly the weakest US President in history but I love seeing your attempt at steering away attention instead of acknowledging that Biden is a worthless piece of trash. Says a lot about you. It's all about the party. :salute: 

I mentioned Trump because you didn't say a single word in 4 years about all the shit he did and continues to do. 

And as expected you try to dismiss his behavior while condemning someone else for nothing or much less.  If what you posted about Biden bothers you that much, you must have been outraged by Trump... Amirite? 

The first three videos shows Trump's stupidity of him butchering basic words, slurring his words constantly, his lack of vocabulary or the constant dumb shit he would say daily. 

Remember when he boasted he passed a cognitive test, you know the test they give to retards and people who were just knocked out to determine brain injury... Trump literally thought he was a genius because of it :sabu:

As far as the creep shit.. Trump said if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he would sleep with her....Google it.... He's been saying creep shit about his daughter since she was an underage minor.. Yikes. 

As far as the assault... I was talking about when he said he just walks in on the women changing and forces himself on them. 

And who can Forget him and epstein being best buds and partying together for years. Creeps tend to keep each other's company. 

Again more buzzwords without any substance?  How is Biden the weakest president is US history when he accomplished more legislations in less than a year than Trump did in 4 years :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
34 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I mentioned Trump because you didn't say a single word in 4 years about all the shit he did and continues to do. 

I was barely talking about politics during that time, let alone American politics. This is irrelevant. 

Did you just judge a President by the number of legislations he has brought forward/got passed? Wow, that's hilarious and worrying all the same.

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I was barely talking about politics during that time, let alone American politics. This is irrelevant. 

Did you just judge a President by the number of legislations he has brought forward/got passed? Wow, that's hilarious and worrying all the same.

No it's not irrelevant because it's not like Trump was president decades ago... Its just over a year ago and he is still doing the dumb shit now as he did then... And surprise surprise not a peep from you :umad:

The legislative bills passed was one tangible aspect that I used...

.... compare that to you who is just using buzzwords with no actual substance. 

Which coincidentally is what Trump did... All talk but when it came time to actually deliver on the legislation... Big dud. 

And yes, when the bill passed actually benefits every American in the country for the next several decades and beyond... Then yes that's a positive for any president. :salute:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

The legislative bills passed was one tangible aspect that I used...

.... compare that to you who is just using buzzwords with no actual substance. 

Which coincidentally is what Trump did... All talk but when it came time to actually deliver on the legislation... Big dud. 

And yes, when the bill passed actually benefits every American in the country for the next several decades and beyond... Then yes that's a positive for any president. :salute:

Amazing legacies such as the disinformation governence board and shutting down pipelines in time of energy crisis. Thank you, Biden. 

Lol, you'd gobble up anything, don't you? Hope you enjoy that inflation and your country's crippling debt. 

Holy shit, 40 billion for Ukraine's aid. :kaz: 

They want that shit to keep going on for years even if every Ukrainian is killed in combat and every American pay with their wallets for years to come. They don't fucking care. Putin has problems, that's good news! 

24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Amazing legacies such as the disinformation governence board and shutting down pipelines in time of energy crisis. Thank you, Biden. 

Lol, you'd gobble up anything, don't you? Hope you enjoy that inflation and your country's crippling debt. 

That crippling debt went through the roof under Trump and has since gone down by Trillions under Biden (down over 1 trillion year 1, on pace for 1.3 trillion this year) and is on pace to be paid down for the first time in 6 years... You didn't know that now did you... Not surprised:umad:

The infrastructure bill that Biden passed in 10 months was something Trump spoke about every year for 48 months and couldn't even get the ball rolling.  

"will provide $550 billion for new federal infrastructure investments over the next five years. Roughly a fifth of the pot will be available in 2022 for a variety of projects, including roads, bridges, rail, water systems, airports, broadband and public transit."

That one bill will create millions of jobs, repair America's crumbling infrastructure and bring broadband internet to the entire country... Thanks President Biden :salute:

Edited by Goukosan
15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Holy shit, 40 billion for Ukraine's aid. :kaz: 

They want that shit to keep going on for years even if every Ukrainian is killed in combat and every American pay with their wallets for years to come. They don't fucking care. Putin has problems, that's good news! 

Why am I not surprised your dumbass is against providing aide to Ukraine :sabu:

You're as shallow as they come. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That crippling debt went through the roof under Trump and has since gone down by Trillions under Biden (down over 1 trillion year 1, on pace for 1.3 trillion this year) and is on pace to be paid down for the first time in 6 years... You didn't know that now did you... Not surprised:umad:

The infrastructure bill that Biden passed in 10 months was something spoke about every year for 48 months and couldn't even get the ball rolling.  

"will provide $550 billion for new federal infrastructure investments over the next five years. Roughly a fifth of the pot will be available in 2022 for a variety of projects, including roads, bridges, rail, water systems, airports, broadband and public transit."

That one bill will create millions of jobs, repair America's crumbling infrastructure and put bring broadband internet to the entire country... Thanks President Biden :salute:

550 billion to accommodate electric cars, introduce woke doctrines in schools and failed green energy projects while the average American still can't afford a home in most states. :killzone: 

Dude is mentioning projections from the Biden administration, the same administration who downplayed inflation since day one in office and has been literally wrong on every prediction coming out of the white house. roflmao Yeah, let me take that with a grain of slat. Greatest economy ever.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Why am I not surprised your dumbass is against providing aide to Ukraine :sabu:

You're as shallow as they come. 

The only shallow person here is the one who think someone complaining about 40 billion sent to Ukraine during a time of economic crisis might not be the best idea means that I don't want to provide aid at all to Ukraine. That's your own interpretation. 

40 billion though. Haha

Sorry if I activated your NPC-Ukraine-current-thing.exe programming by my perfectly logical comment. 

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

550 billion to accommodate electric cars, introduce woke doctrines in schools and failed green energy projects while the average American still can't afford a home in most states. :killzone: 

Dude is mentioning projections from the Biden administration, the same administration who downplayed inflation since day one in office and has been literally wrong on every prediction coming out of the white house. roflmao Yeah, let me take that with a grain of slat. Greatest economy ever.

Did you just say the infrastructure bill will introduce woke doctrines in school? :sabu:   my god you are that dumb.

And No dumbass the money goes directly to every state and each state Both republican and democrat can use it for all the infrastructure spending in the state. 

There is nothing such as a woke road, or a woke Bridge or tunnel dumbass. States have started fixing bridges and modernizing their infrastructure. 

The 1 trillion reduction already happened last year dumbass and we are are almost halfway to half of the 1.3 trillion reduction projected for this year.   Those are actual tangible things retard. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

The only shallow person here is the one who think someone complaining about 40 billion sent to Ukraine during a time of economic crisis might not be the best idea means that I don't want to provide aid at all to Ukraine. That's your own interpretation. 

40 billion though. Haha

Sorry if I activated your NPC-Ukraine-current-thing.exe programming by my perfectly logical comment. 

That's not how the aide to Ukraine works dufus :sabu:

How stupid are you really?

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's not how the aide to Ukraine works dufus :sabu:

How stupid are you really?

How does it work?

The country was arguably in the best economic shape ever before covid, then it took a hit, then it started to recover until Biden took over and everything went downhill. Its insane how much damage 1 person can do in such a short amount of time.