Biden is still an old confused creep and an embarrassment.

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Did you just say the infrastructure bill will introduce woke doctrines in school? :sabu:   my god you are that dumb.

And No dumbass the money goes directly to every state and each state Both republican and democrat can use it for all the infrastructure spending in the state. 

There is nothing such as a woke road, or a woke Bridge or tunnel dumbass. States have started fixing bridges and modernizing their infrastructure. 

The 1 trillion reduction already happened last year dumbass and we are are almost halfway to half of the 1.3 trillion reduction projected for this year.   Those are actual tangible things retard. 

It's part of the agenda, somewhere. 

Yeah, keep hammering how great he is at lowering the debt when he tried to pass a 3 trillion budget that would have increased the debt and inflation. Definitely seem to be the goal of the democrats and this administration to lower the debt and enrich Americans... :tom: 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He fails even with a teleprompter. He has been caught on video saying ''end of quote'' so many times.  

550 billion to accommodate electric cars, introduce woke doctrines in schools and failed green energy projects while the average American still can't afford a home in most states.     Dude i

Where is that quote? Wtf are you talking about?    Bragging about supposedly reducing the debt when you're experiencing 40 years high inflation and records high gas prices that makes you poo

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That's not how the aide to Ukraine works dufus :sabu:

How stupid are you really?

I didn't even specify nor implied how it works. Are you hallucinating or something? How stupid are you, really? 

53 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's part of the agenda, somewhere. 

Yeah, keep hammering how great he is at lowering the debt when he tried to pass a 3 trillion budget that would have increased the debt and inflation. Definitely seem to be the goal of the democrats and this administration to lower the debt and enrich Americans... :tom: 

It's part of the agenda somewhere? in an infrastructure bill? you think it talks about introducing woke doctrines in schools? You are one clueless fuck. 

Here's a clue genius, school curriculum is not part of an infrastructure bill dufus:sabu:

The same republicans who hated the infrastructure bill because they didn't want Biden to get a victory.... Loved the bill when it passed because they got the funding they needed to modernize their state's infustructure..... :umad:

And he didn't try to pass a 3 trillion budget... He did pass it.. Since last August.... This isn't Trump.  He actually gets legislation and bills done :salute:

Oh and it passed The same year he reduced the debt by over 1 trillion :umad:

The Senate Passes A $3.5 Trillion Budget Proposal. It's The Latest Win For Biden

August 11, 2021

Your beyond your depth, go back to the shallow pool. 

You have yet to say and provide anything tangible... Just empty talking points. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's part of the agenda somewhere? in an infrastructure bill? you think it talks about introducing woke doctrines in schools? You are one clueless fuck. 

Here's a clue genius, school curriculum is not part of an infrastructure bill dufus:sabu:

The same republicans who hated the infrastructure bill because they didn't want Biden to get a victory.... Loved the bill when it passed because they got the funding they needed to modernize their state's infustructure..... :umad:

And he didn't try to pass a 3 trillion budget... He did pass it.. Since last August.... This isn't Trump.  He actually gets legislation and bills done :salute:

Oh and it passed The same year he reduced the debt by over 1 trillion :umad:

The Senate Passes A $3.5 Trillion Budget Proposal. It's The Latest Win For Biden

August 11, 2021

Your beyond your depth, go back to the shallow pool. 

You have yet to say and provide anything tangible... Just empty talking points. 

It's part of the agenda, somewhere. You can't refute that simple fact. I said, somewhere, never implied it was in the bill. Owned. 

By 2031, the gross federal debt of the United States is projected to be about 40 trillion U.S. dollars. This would be an increase of about 13.1 trillion U.S. dollars from 2020, when the federal debt was 26.9 trillion U.S. dollars.

• Federal debt of the U.S. - forecast 2031 | Statista

You mean a one trillion reduction in the estimated debt increase? Wow, what an achievement. That changes your narrative quite a bit. Lmao. 

The U.S just officially hit 1 million covid deaths. Despite eviscerating our freedoms with draconian vaccine and mask mandates more people managed to die of the virus under Biden than Trump. Another in a long list of failures for this administration.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The U.S just officially hit 1 million covid deaths. Despite eviscerating our freedoms with draconian vaccine and mask mandates more people managed to die of the virus under Biden than Trump. Another in a long list of failures for this administration.

Yes, the Covid deaths were totally Biden's fault. It's. Also his fault no woman wants you. 

14 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's part of the agenda, somewhere. You can't refute that simple fact. I said, somewhere, never implied it was in the bill. Owned. 

By 2031, the gross federal debt of the United States is projected to be about 40 trillion U.S. dollars. This would be an increase of about 13.1 trillion U.S. dollars from 2020, when the federal debt was 26.9 trillion U.S. dollars.

• Federal debt of the U.S. - forecast 2031 | Statista

You mean a one trillion reduction in the estimated debt increase? Wow, what an achievement. That changes your narrative quite a bit. Lmao. 

Part of the agenda somewhere where dufus?  Can you actually back up things you say? Lmfao 

This guy says no projections when I gave him actual tangible results, he turns around and posts a projection :sabu:

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Part of the agenda somewhere where dufus?  Can you actually back up things you say? Lmfao 

This guy says no projections when I gave him actual tangible results, he turns around and posts a projection :sabu:

All budgets and debt previsions are based on estimations and projections, retard. 

You think printing huge amount of money and vast Government spending doesn't devalue the money and increase the debt somehow?

You think a budget that was introduced in August and hasn't really done anything yet is the direct correlation to a one trillion debt decrease, somehow.

And he's trying to kid himself into thinking the Biden administration doesn't have a woke leftist agenda, somehow. He's asking for proof. I say the sky is blue. He asks: WHERE IS YOUR PROOF? :jonb:

You're absolutely full of shit like all the other liberals. :tom: 

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

All budgets and debt previsions are based on estimations and projections, retard. 

You think printing huge amount of money and vast Government spending doesn't devalue the money and increase the debt somehow?

You think a budget that was introduced in August and hasn't really done anything yet is the direct correlation to a one trillion debt decrease, somehow.

And he's trying to kid himself into thinking the Biden administration doesn't have a woke leftist agenda, somehow. He's asking for proof. I say the sky is blue. He asks: WHERE IS YOUR PROOF? :jonb:

You're absolutely full of shit like all the other liberals. :tom: 

Hey numb nuts you're the dumbass who said no projections... :sabu:

On 2022-05-12 at 10:03 PM, Goukosan said:

Hey numb nuts you're the dumbass who said no projections... :sabu:

Never said that, anywhere. :wonder: 

What, you want me to post the actual numbers from the future? :killzone: 

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

Never said that, anywhere. :wonder: 

What, you want me to post the actual numbers from the future? :killzone: 

Ramza: "Bbbut you actually believe those projects those aren't real"... He then turns around and posts projections himself :sabu:

You can post the numbers from what has actually happened so far. 

Like Trump driving the deficit through the roof and Biden reducing it in his first year and so far for the 2nd year :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
14 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Ramza: "Bbbut you actually believe those projects those aren't real"... He then turns around and posts projections himself :sabu:

You can post the numbers from what has actually happened so far. 

Like Trump driving the deficit through the roof and Biden reducing it in his first year and so far for the 2nd year :umad:

Where is that quote? Wtf are you talking about? 

Bragging about supposedly reducing the debt when you're experiencing 40 years high inflation and records high gas prices that makes you poorer than you were last-year. :ccruise: 

And I showed you the projections, the debt isn't going down anytime soon. You'd think anyone after the unexpected strains on the economy from the Covid pandemic or the war in Ukraine wouldn't feel all that confident about the prospect of paying of the debt, in any country really. Or the record high budgets for build back better. 

Must be nice to be totally blind to your party like a good little sheep. :umad:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Bragging about supposedly reducing the debt when you're experiencing 40 years high inflation and records high gas prices that makes you poorer than you were last-year. :ccruise: 

And I showed you the projections, the debt isn't going down anytime soon. You'd think anyone after the unexpected strains on the economy from the Covid pandemic or the war in Ukraine wouldn't feel all that confident about the prospect of paying of the debt, in any country really. Or the record high budgets for build back better. 

Mothers are struggling to feed their babies but hey at least teh deficit is down :lemming:

With so many simultaneous crises its no surprise leftists have to cling to minor positives to give off the illusion that Biden's presidency hasn't been an abject failure.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-05-15 at 12:38 PM, Ramza said:

On 2022-05-11 at 7:31 PM, Ramza said:

550 billion to accommodate electric cars, introduce woke doctrines in schools and failed green energy projects while the average American still can't afford a home in most states. :killzone: 

Dude is mentioning projections from the Biden administration, the same administration who downplayed inflation since day one in office and has been literally wrong on every prediction coming out of the white house. roflmao Yeah, let me take that with a grain of slat. Greatest economy ever.

Ramza: Bbbbut I only like projections when it fits my narrative, any other projections oe actual results don't count :awww:

On 2022-06-02 at 1:49 PM, Goukosan said:

Ramza: Bbbbut I only like projections when it fits my narrative, any other projections oe actual results don't count :awww:

I perfectly stated why I take economic projections from the Biden administration with a grain of salt. Not my fault you're too stupid to understand the context.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I perfectly stated why I take economic projections from the Biden administration with a grain of salt. Not my fault you're too stupid to understand the context.

Hey Doofus, I gave you TANGIBLE RESULTS. 

You want to dismiss it  because it doesn't fit your narrative and then you turn around and use projections yourself.... Hypocrite much? :umad:

Let's ignore the data I presented showed WHAT ACTUALLY OCCURRED last year (1 trillion reduction) ,  what actually OCCURRED for the first 5 months (half a trillion reduction) of this year and projected the next 7 months based the current pace of the debt reduction. 

Those a tangible results....

Ramza - "bbbbbut those actual results that aren't projections don't count because it doesn't fit my narrative" :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Doofus, I gave you TANGIBLE RESULTS. 

You want to dismiss it  because it doesn't fit your narrative and then you turn around and use projections yourself.... Hypocrite much? :umad:

Let's ignore the data I presented showed WHAT ACTUALLY OCCURRED last year (1 trillion reduction) ,  what actually OCCURRED for the first 5 months (half a trillion reduction) of this year and projected the next 7 months based the current pace of the debt reduction. 

Those a tangible results....

Ramza - "bbbbbut those actual results that aren't projections don't count because it doesn't fit my narrative" :awww:

Actually, you didn't show tangible results. You've failed to provide any link and as far as I know the debt is currently increasing, not decreasing so I have no idea what you're talking about. 1 trillion of less spending is not a net debt decrease. 

Please, continue to defend Biden economically right now. Knock yourself out. 

Goukosan:

This Is Fine GIF

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Actually, you didn't show tangible results. You've failed to provide any link and as far as I know the debt is currently increasing, not decreasing so I have no idea what you're talking about. 1 trillion of less spending is not a net debt decrease. 

Please, continue to defend Biden economically right now. Knock yourself out. 

Goukosan:

This Is Fine GIF

As far as you know you say.... Well as we can see you don't know that much to begin with... Your dumbass thought an infrastructure bill included "woke doctrines for schools somewhere" and kept repeating it over and over :sabu:

46 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

As far as you know you say.... Well as we can see you don't know that much to begin with... Your dumbass thought an infrastructure bill included "woke doctrines for schools somewhere" and kept repeating it over and over :sabu:

To be fair he has been programmed to think woke doctrines are the cause of everything bad.