Biden is still an old confused creep and an embarrassment.

On 2022-06-05 at 1:01 AM, Goukosan said:

As far as you know you say.... Well as we can see you don't know that much to begin with... Your dumbass thought an infrastructure bill included "woke doctrines for schools somewhere" and kept repeating it over and over :sabu:

Still no links, I see. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He fails even with a teleprompter. He has been caught on video saying ''end of quote'' so many times.  

550 billion to accommodate electric cars, introduce woke doctrines in schools and failed green energy projects while the average American still can't afford a home in most states.     Dude i

Where is that quote? Wtf are you talking about?    Bragging about supposedly reducing the debt when you're experiencing 40 years high inflation and records high gas prices that makes you poo

On 2022-06-05 at 1:48 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

To be fair he has been programmed to think woke doctrines are the cause of everything bad. 

Lol no, it's just the hot cultural topic but I like to talk about geo politics and economy just as much, if not more so actually but you can't troll people in geo politics so it's no fun on SW.

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Woke doctrine curriculum for schools in there somewhere on an infrastructure bill :sabu:

First, I never technically said that and even if it seem like I implied it, that wasn't my intention at all.

Secondly, you're deflecting pretty hard right now. :umad:

CLAP TO THAT YOU STUPID BASTARDS, COME ON MAN. :kaz:  

I'm dying here. The walking embarrassment that is Biden keeps on giving. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

First, I never technically said that and even if it seem like I implied it, that wasn't my intention at all.

Secondly, you're deflecting pretty hard right now. :umad:

On 2022-05-11 at 7:31 PM, Ramza said:

550 billion to accommodate electric cars, introduce woke doctrines in schools and failed green energy projects while the average American still can't afford a home in most states. 

:sabu: