Train station in Unreal 5

how'd they get the camera to move like that?

i almost want to see if they could freeze it and move the camera through the air to verify that its something running in-engine.

or else it could be somebody at an empty train station that did some clever editing.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

how'd they get the camera to move like that?

i almost want to see if they could freeze it and move the camera through the air to verify that its something running in-engine.

or else it could be somebody at an empty train station that did some clever editing.

Holy fucking shit :mj: 

Etchū-Daimon Station - Unreal 5 environment

My latest environment, freely based on a real-life train station in Toyama, Japan.
I'll be uploading breakdown shots soon as well!
I worked on all modeling, texturing, lighting and animation. Foliage is from Quixel Megascans.
The environment is running in Unreal Engine 5, lit with Lumen. I didn't use Nanite, so models are created using the standard low-poly workflow.
For this project, I wanted to get as close to photorealism as possible. I used camera matching to get accurate proportions and made careful use of reference. I adjusted the measurements afterwards to help with modularity.
Aside from detail textures and alphas created from photographs, I created all textures from scratch in Painter and made custom materials in Unreal for use with vertex painting or masks to break up repetition.
To shoot the video, I used real-time VR tracking to emulate a handheld camera and flashlight.

• aitch 1
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Holy fucking shit :mj: 

LOL  i love how the question can just be answered, but he has to put on an act that is clearly based on him trying to "get" me at all times.

I think its funny that I've made him be like that a-l-l the time, because of me.

Just now, Remij said:

Etchū-Daimon Station - Unreal 5 environment

My latest environment, freely based on a real-life train station in Toyama, Japan.
I'll be uploading breakdown shots soon as well!
I worked on all modeling, texturing, lighting and animation. Foliage is from Quixel Megascans.
The environment is running in Unreal Engine 5, lit with Lumen. I didn't use Nanite, so models are created using the standard low-poly workflow.
For this project, I wanted to get as close to photorealism as possible. I used camera matching to get accurate proportions and made careful use of reference. I adjusted the measurements afterwards to help with modularity.
Aside from detail textures and alphas created from photographs, I created all textures from scratch in Painter and made custom materials in Unreal for use with vertex painting or masks to break up repetition.
To shoot the video, I used real-time VR tracking to emulate a handheld camera and flashlight.

yeah, it shows. i hope to see camera movement in the future that is imperfect, much like real life (toss out the perfect sways).

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL  i love how the question can just be answered, but he has to put on an act that is clearly based on him trying to "get" me at all times.

I think its funny that I've made him be like that a-l-l the time, because of me.

It's because you ask the STUPIDEST questions CONSTANTLY.

There's not a single time something like this isn't posted where you don't ask some stupid fucking question about it.

Durr I wondah if itz in da engine or if dey is jus secretly video taping real lief :lemming: 

:shake: 

Just now, Remij said:

It's because you ask the STUPIDEST questions CONSTANTLY.

No, I don't.

I asked how did they get the camera to move realistically.

You like pretending that everything I am saying is the stupidest thing you've ever heard.

You're trying to sell that hard.

I made you so butthurt...........that you are in that "mode" all the time.

Do you realize how satisfying it is to me that I have got you that broken? I don't know why you would reveal it so easily, in front of me. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I don't.

I asked how did they get the camera to move realistically.

You like pretending that everything I am saying is the stupidest thing you've ever heard.

You're trying to sell that hard.

I made you so butthurt...........that you are in that "mode" all the time.

Do you realize how satisfying it is to me that I have got you that broken? I don't know why you would reveal it so easily, in front of me. LOL

It is Jehurey.  It's the stupidest shit.  I have no idea why you do it... but you do, almost every single time.

You ask some stupid questions with obvious answers... and you always make some off hand remark about how it might not be as it seems.

Every fucking time :D 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It is Jehurey.  It's the stupidest shit.  I have no idea why you do it... but you do, almost every single time.

You ask some stupid questions with obvious answers... and you always make some off hand remark about how it might not be as it seems.

Every fucking time :D 

He's now getting angry.........over what, I don't know.

No, what I typed isn't "the stupidest shit"

You are trying to SELL IT as if it is.

And its funny that I've WHIPPED you into that mode, all the time. Like as if you can't stop yourself.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's now getting angry.........over what, I don't know.

No, what I typed isn't "the stupidest shit"

You are trying to SELL IT as if it is.

And its funny that I've WHIPPED you into that mode, all the time. Like as if you can't stop yourself.

It really IS the stupidest shit.  Nobody... not one single other person here... not even the less technically inclined ones... asked such stupid questions and made such a stupid insinuation. :tom: 

And I'm going to keep calling you out on it every single time you do.. LOL

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

It really IS the stupidest shit. 

No, it isn't. Considering he had to explain it. It means people were asking about it, or he is aware they would've asked about it.

Explain why he had to type it out, if it was so obvious to everybody?

LOL, it amazing you've elected to create an argument..........that you're going to lose.:drake:I genuinely do not understand how you can't control your butthurt, when I'm literally explaining how easy it is to exploit it, everytime.