Train station in Unreal 5

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it isn't. Considering he had to explain it. It means people were asking about it, or he is aware they would've asked about it.

Explain why he had to type it out, if it was so obvious to everybody?

LOL, it amazing you've elected to create an argument..........that you're going to lose.:drake:I genuinely do not understand how you can't control your butthurt, when I'm literally explaining how easy it is to exploit it, everytime.

Why did he type it out? :drake: 

Because it's on his ArtStation you stupid fuck.. developers usually give descriptions on their projects on there :tom: 

More stupid ass questions from you :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Why did he type it out? :drake: 

Because it's on his ArtStation you stupid fuck.. developers usually give descriptions on their projects on there :tom:

No, that doesn't explain why he typed it out.

If he has used a regular WASD camera movement, would he type it out in the description as well?

So...........you could find another ArtStation description or demo description in which they used a traditional rotate/strafe camera, and the creator typed that out? Because, according to you, its just standard practice?

Just now, jehurey said:

No, that doesn't explain why he typed it out.

If he has used a regular WASD camera movement, would he type it out in the description as well?

So...........you could find another ArtStation description or demo description in which they used a traditional rotate/strafe camera, and the creator typed that out? Because, according to you, its just standard practice?

Jesus christ you really are dense. :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jesus christ you really are dense. :tom: 

Its amazing that the time it comes for you to actually DEMONSTRATE how dumb and wrong I am............you magically don't want to explain yourself and try to laugh your way out.

Funny, how that happens over and over.

You made a claim. I clearly brought a logical challenge to it........and you don't want to follow through on your claim. Funny how that happens.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It’s not running in real time 

FAQ

- Is it real time?

No, it's a high-res render (around 7 frames per second). I can run it in real time (30-50 fps 1440p for daytime), but image quality is worse. It's not particularly optimized anyway, you could get better performance with a little more work

I mean, for the purpose of the video they rendered it at high res... but even that that's still "real-time" at 7FPS.