PS5 is top selling console in UK as some stock shipments finally arrive

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Gamepass increases sales of games'  Phil Spencer

'considering they are on GP'. That wasn't what Phil was peddling early on and you know it. He was directly saying that games on GP sell more than if they weren't on GP which was the biggest load of cr

And what about Google providing the OS? Does that seem particularly noteworthy in the mobile space?

17 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Spiderman Miles Morales is a 2020 game and still managed to sell more than [insert every Sony game in 2021]

Why would you brag about this??? :kaz: this shows the fucking desperation of Sony fans. It’s a rehash, from 2020, and 6 hours long. imagine thinking this is a good thing:tom:

19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Madden also outsold Gaylo and Fartza and so did BF2042 on the ShitBox. Nice self-ownage there :mickeyj:

No shit. They’re both on gamepass moron :kaz: who would buy these games when they’re on the service they’re already subscribed to??? :cosby2:

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

'Gamepass increases sales of games' :grimaceright: Phil Spencer

Thing about that though is that it doesn't need to be true for every game to still remain true.

Halo and Forza sold very well, considering they are on GamePass.

Edited by Remij
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Thing about that though is that it doesn't need to be true for every game to still remain true.

'considering they are on GP'. That wasn't what Phil was peddling early on and you know it. He was directly saying that games on GP sell more than if they weren't on GP which was the biggest load of crap anyone had ever heard and we all knew it and he continued sticking to that stupid line till every xbox game disappeared from the sales list except a couple that were on it for 1 month. 

Both Forza and Halo would've sold millions more without GP. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Why would you brag about this??? :kaz: this shows the fucking desperation of Sony fans. It’s a rehash, from 2020, and 6 hours long. imagine thinking this is a good thing:tom:

No shit. They’re both on gamepass moron :kaz: who would buy these games when they’re on the service they’re already subscribed to??? :cosby2:

This is why you are considered the System Wars retard. You have Microsoft and Phil Spencer claiming GamePass increases software sales and now you are contradicting them because Gaylo and Fartza both flopped :sabu:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-increases-game-sales-and-playtime-says-microsoft

CFDDE805-2476-413B-ADE1-77CAF1FEA0E8.jpeg

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-11-13-phil-spencer-game-pass-leads-to-more-game-sales

PhilliarCapture.thumb.JPG.6bfd36790b6575829584d293badf397c.JPG

:mroff: Which is it you retard? You can't have it both ways. GamePass either helps games sell or it doesn't. You can't keep flip-flopping like a fish anytime an Xbox game flops thanks to ShitPass  :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

This is why you are considered the System Wars retard. You have Microsoft and Phil Spencer claiming GamePass increases software sales and now you are contradicting them because Gaylo and Fartza both flopped :sabu:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-increases-game-sales-and-playtime-says-microsoft

CFDDE805-2476-413B-ADE1-77CAF1FEA0E8.jpeg

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-11-13-phil-spencer-game-pass-leads-to-more-game-sales

PhilliarCapture.thumb.JPG.6bfd36790b6575829584d293badf397c.JPG

:mroff: Which is it you retard? You can't have it both ways. GamePass either helps games sell or it doesn't. You can't keep flip-flopping like a fish anytime an Xbox game flops thanks to ShitPass  :kaz:

Why are you putting Phil Spencer’s words in MY mouth? Why would I care about game sales on games that are on Gamepass???? :kaz:

Sonys only good selling games are a 2020, 6 hour rehash and a mlb game that I get access to for free. :banderoos:

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Because what the fuck else do lemmings have to play? :tom:

18 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What do Cows have to play besides a 6 hour rehash from 2020 or .. wait for it, MLB :D 

Why do lemmings laugh at baseball games when their only game every year is Snorza? :roff: I'd rather watch paint dry.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Why do lemmings laugh at baseball games when their only game every year is Snorza? :roff: I'd rather watch paint dry.

Because Snorza is better than MLB any way you look at it. MLB sucks this year and got bad reviews. Trust me, I played it and would be furious if I paid $20.. let alone $70 for it :kaz:

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Fucking baseball :rofl: 

Shut the fuck up.

If you hate racing games so much then GT7 doesn't count for you LOL and Sony's output has been trash so far this year too, even with Horizon Forgotten West  :mj: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Shut the fuck up.

If you hate racing games so much then GT7 doesn't count for you LOL and Sony's output has been trash so far this year too, even with Horizon Forgotten West  :mj: 

He started the thread with “LOL LEMMINGS ONLY BUY FIFA THEY SUX :lemming:” to “bu bu wutz wrong w mlb? :cry:

Tricked him out faster than a $2 hooker:mroff:

No surprise to see the two lemshit retards going at it in my thread.

:cruise: Who gives a fuck about the 2021 version of MLB? WTF does that have to do with Xbox being last place in UK?  Also WTF does Shitbox have to play this year to booster sales in that region after Starfield and Redfall got delayed?

:hest:  In 2022 YTD NPD ShitBox has no games in the Top 20 and you fucking clowns are diverting to last year where ShitBox got raped in NPDs because you had Fartza coming in at no. 20 (which still got raped in sales by Spiderman and MLB).

:mj: Well this year they have fucking nothing in the top 20 and it’s gonna remain that way till the end of the year because they have no AAA releases till 2023, fucking joke of a console.

D8DAF0C0-8B8A-4D74-B031-357FFDEAF33F.jpeg

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

Because Snorza is better than MLB any way you look at it. MLB sucks this year and got bad reviews. Trust me, I played it and would be furious if I paid $20.. let alone $70 for it :kaz:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Shut the fuck up.

I'd take a baseball game over Snorza anyday :roff: At least baseball games can be fun, there is no fun to ever be found in the Snorza brand.

"Baseyball dun count bur fortzer is a reel gam3 ;("

STFU

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Who’s in last place in USA in 2022? :mickeyj:

Still ShitBox, it’s last place everywhere :cruise:.

Having a couple of months of NPD wins  due to PS5 shortages isn’t enough to save that dogshit console :mroff:

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Still ShitBox, it’s last place everywhere :cruise:.

Having a couple of months of NPD wins  due to PS5 shortages isn’t enough to save that dogshit console :mroff:

It's enough to get your ass totally buttblasted on SW though :lawl: 

13 hours ago, Remij said:

It's enough to get your ass totally buttblasted on SW though :lawl: 

Butt-blasted because ShitBox is still last place? RIP to your butt  if we are going by those standards then because you’re constantly damage controlling for that ShitBox and every gen it ends up being last place despite your efforts  :mj:

55A0DC88-5DB9-4299-9873-DFEE170B93C6.jpeg

NPD software numbers out today for April and ShitBox is has no games on the chart as usual. Lemshits out here continuing to prove they don’t buy it play any games :hest:.  Gran Turismo and HFW are still in top 10 months after their release and even Spiderman from 2020 is still charting. Fartza and Gaylo are nowhere to be found lol….

YTD NPD 2022 is just as bad. :freeman: Lemshits don’t buy it play any games, too busy blowing their corporate overlords on Twitter….