PS5 is top selling console in UK as some stock shipments finally arrive

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Gamepass increases sales of games'  Phil Spencer

'considering they are on GP'. That wasn't what Phil was peddling early on and you know it. He was directly saying that games on GP sell more than if they weren't on GP which was the biggest load of cr

And what about Google providing the OS? Does that seem particularly noteworthy in the mobile space?

3 hours ago, Substatic said:

PC numbers are too high to put on the list, and yes it is. MS = XB + PC.

:mj: If your eyeballs weren't crammed so far up Phil's ass you'd see that NPD includes PC Steam sales but other than Valve, there is no "PC publisher" so you fail

Steam2Capture.thumb.JPG.948e816a3e6cb931a647055cb6ca791c.JPG

As glorious as PC gaming is most Hermits don't show up big for AAA games. Hermits love playing MMOs and indie/evergreen titles, those rarely chart on NPD monthly. 

MS =/= PC, you lose you clown :kaz:

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

I’d argue that PC games, which require a MS operating system, do count for Microsoft in terms of company sales. But for SW sakes they are are different. 

Unfortunately for you this place isn't called OS Wars lol. If it was then MS would be winning but unfortunately for lems like you and MS, no one gives a shit about doing OS Wars  :drake:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: If your eyeballs weren't crammed so far up Phil's ass you'd see that NPD includes PC Steam sales but other than Valve, there is no "PC publisher" so you fail

Steam2Capture.thumb.JPG.948e816a3e6cb931a647055cb6ca791c.JPG

As glorious as PC gaming is most Hermits don't show up big for AAA games. Hermits love playing MMOs and indie/evergreen titles, those rarely chart on NPD monthly. 

MS =/= PC, you lose you clown :kaz:

Unfortunately for you this place isn't called OS Wars lol. If it was then MS would be winning but unfortunately for lems like you and MS, no one gives a shit about doing OS Wars  :drake:

LOL @ this slob thinking I care about MS. Nintendo is the only developer that matters, point blank. 

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

LOL @ this slob thinking I care about MS. Nintendo is the only developer that matters, point blank. 

You defend ms all the time, the only time you 'stop caring" is when you're getting blasted and cant defend them :tom:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Hermits showed up for God of War... which was #9 the previous month, according to that image you posted.  Hermits single handedly bringing God of War back to the top 10 for Sony :aitch:

Elden Ring is where it is because of PC too.  The best selling platform for Elden Ring (also best version of the game too if you lock it to 45fps) :tom5: 

Warhammer 3 did pretty damn good too at #8, I'm surprised.  SEGA must be happy with that.

But yea, a lot of PC's biggest selling games aren't included in NPD, and aren't on Steam.

And yes, PC gaming is glorious :smoke: 

6 hours ago, ghostz said:

The only time you mention Nintendo is when MS is getting raped, other than that you are constantly up Phil’s ass :mj:

9 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

I was responding to your original post, not the goal post move to NPD monthly.

There are far more PC(MS) sold than PS5s. As for software sales, PC(MS) beats any one system by large margins.

In 2021 PC had 20% MarketShare. Consoles had 28% - and that's a split of 10 systems.  Bow down to MS.

Newzoo_Global_Games_Market_by_Segment.pn

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

PS5 comes back out on top and instantly lemij, substinky and Tardz are all hermits spit take GIF

I always am a hermit retard.. and I've already said what I said about PS5 beating Xbox this month..  They diverted consoles to the UK and other European countries so that they wouldn't lose another one.

PS5 coming in 3rd, consistently.. isn't what Sony wants people to be hearing.. so they divert stock to "win"...  

4 hours ago, Substatic said:

I was responding to your original post, not the goal post move to NPD monthly.

There are far more PC(MS) sold than PS5s. As for software sales, PC(MS) beats any one system by large margins.

In 2021 PC had 20% MarketShare. Consoles had 28% - and that's a split of 10 systems.  Bow down to MS.

Microsoft isn’t PC gaming no matter how hard you try.

This is what the top revenue makers are in gaming. Fuck outta here with your bullshit chart.

:mjgrin:Sony dwarfs Microsoft when it comes to gaming

https://www.alltopeverything.com/top-10-biggest-video-game-companies/

5D6BA202-FC4A-4A12-9803-A2561DE6797A.jpeg

F6FA717A-A26E-43EF-84E9-6CA1CD786F83.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 hours ago, Substatic said:

Yeah PC is top system for that.

:vabe: Microsoft ain’t tho’ no matter your bullshit mental gymnastics and that’s what’s my point is. Everyone knows PC gaming is bigger than console gaming, I’m not trying to argue that but you’re foolishly trying to argue that PC gaming revenue is the same as Microsoft gaming revenue and it isn’t. PC gaming revenue is shared among many different companies and Microsoft doesn’t own or control it.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:vabe: Microsoft ain’t tho’ no matter your bullshit mental gymnastics and that’s what’s my point is. Everyone knows PC gaming is bigger than console gaming, I’m not trying to argue that but you’re foolishly trying to argue that PC gaming revenue is the same as Microsoft gaming revenue and it isn’t. PC gaming revenue is shared among many different companies and Microsoft doesn’t own or control it.

Most people use Microsoft Windows to game on PC. A MS platform.

Phil Spencer wins again.

phil-spencer.gif

Edited by Substatic