BREAKING NEWS: Starfield and Redfall DELAYED till 2023 (TLHBFR!!)

Hardly surprising. MS is probably trying to push Bethesda into rushing Starfield on Xbox. I never seen a Zenimax studio game being presented and not already in a nearly finished state. Think back to Oblivion, Skyrim or Fallout 4 reveals for the first time. All games had a release date and looked like finished product already. I thought something was very wrong with the Starfield reveal in comparison, no gameplay and everything looked like a target render, not an actually borderline finished game. Zenimax take around 5 years on average to make a new game, you can't rush those guys. lol

• Thanks 1

So anyone still have faith in Starfield 76 being a quality release at launch?

I mean delaying a game is one thing but delaying it before anyone has seen actual gameplay has all sorts of red flags going up for me :mj:

7 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nice it'll be even better now with an extra year for polish. Cows am cry.

They delayed it because it was about to be the next Cyberpunk 2077. 

Going by Bathesda's track record I still believe the game will be a broken piece of shit at launch. I mean we haven't seen gameplay and it's already getting delayed :mroff:

Microsoft is the most dysfunctional publisher in the whole industry. Between high profile cancellations, launching unfinished games, and dev-hell delays, none of the big players are quite as bad.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

This has me reconsidering my GPU purchase tbh...

Definitely.  If you were intending to buy a 30 series for Starfield, then don't.  The 40 series will smash them, and if you can't get one of those, there will be tons of 30 series cards on the market at reduced prices.

• NPC 1

This is embarrassing.

And, its more than obvious, they haven't started any work on Elder Scrolls 6, so that's not even going to arrive during this console lifecycle. That's a 2027 game at the earliest.

And, we know damn well this isn't a "polish" delay. The game will release with the same exact Gamebryo open-world jank as all of their other games.  There is no "polish".

For Xbox's 90 minute E3 event, Todd Howard will probably spend 30 minutes of it showing the first opening area of the game. Since the game is designed for you to go to planet to planet, the first area you start out in is probably ready to demo.

Do people when lemmings had to make excuses for Xbox One not having games for 2018 and 2019? They kept on saying "they're reloading for next-gen, bro!!":idid:

And then they proceeded to not have any games for 2020, 2021, and 2022.

• dead 1
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Do people when lemmings had to make excuses for Xbox One not having games for 2018 and 2019? They kept on saying "they're reloading for next-gen, bro!!":idid:

And then they proceeded to not have any games for 2020, 2021, and 2022.

:mroff: I remember when lemshits were saying this!

They were laughing at Sony for "blowing their load" on TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 and MS still ended up being the retards that launched a console with no games.

We are going to be entering the third year of the ShitBox's existence next year and they still have no fucking games other than recycled Fartza and broken Gaylo Midfinite.

Sony has launched Horizon Forbidden West, Demon's Souls, Spiderman Miles Morales, Ratchet and Clank, Returnal, GT7 and several other games since 2020 while the retards at MS are still trying to figure out how to include co-op in Halo. 

Gonna be hilarious if Sony ends up releasing God of War Ragnarok before this shitty Starfield. GOW 2018 was announced in 2016 and since that time it was released in 2018 and is getting a sequel in 2022 before Starfield 76 launches. We've known about Starfield 76 since 2017 and since that time we haven't had a single demo or even an idea of what the fuck it is, you can't make this shit up :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER