Pfizer’s Covid Vaccine Protection Against Omicron Fades Just Weeks After Second And Third Doses, Study Finds

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol stfu retard. Like at this point you are going to pretend you know about developing antivirals? Please stop. 

Are you still spoon fed as an adult Remy? You are clearly an idiot. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/28/why-mrna-vaccines-like-covid-vaccines-are-more-flexible-to-variants.html

Try responding with an argument and facts next time bitch tits. 

38 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol stfu retard. Like at this point you are going to pretend you know about developing antivirals? Please stop. 

Can't talk about vaccines unless you are a scientist. 

Can't talk about about genders unless you're a biologist. 

Can't talk about races if you're white. 

Lmao. 

41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Can't talk about vaccines unless you are a scientist. 

Can't talk about about genders unless you're a biologist. 

Can't talk about races if you're white. 

Lmao. 

He's clearly one of those "stay in your lane!" blue haired beasts .

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Are you still spoon fed as an adult Remy? You are clearly an idiot. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/28/why-mrna-vaccines-like-covid-vaccines-are-more-flexible-to-variants.html

Try responding with an argument and facts next time bitch tits. 

Motherfucker the only shit you know is what you read in your altright feed. You think we forgot all the times you posted links "backing up" what you say in the headline, only for the article to prove otherwise. Even fucking Saucer called you out for your sloppy thinking and he's on your side lol. STFD on a knife. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

He's clearly one of those "stay in your lane!" blue haired beasts .

I'm more of the idiots like y'all should stop pretending or lying about being smart because you have to google shit just to have a conversation. Only to still be wrong. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm more of the idiots like y'all should stop pretending or lying about being smart because you have to google shit just to have a conversation. Only to still be wrong. 

I guess Forbes shouldn't be talking about the peer reviewed study in the JAMA network work? They fucking wrote about it so we can read it. Stay dumb Remy, I don't care. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

I guess Forbes shouldn't be talking about the peer reviewed study in the JAMA network work? They fucking wrote about it so we can read it. Stay dumb Remy, I don't care. 

But how is their knowledge yours? You keep talking about being spoofed but you're just quoting people you agree with so I'm confused about your high horse.

How are you not spoon fed considering the majority of the time you don't even understand what you're quoting? 

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

what is you timeline to define "rapid"?

Give me an answer in the number of months.

Mind you, you're going to look like a complete hypocrite because you were complaining about a mRNA vaccine being developed and approved within an 18 month timeline, and you said it was "rushed"

So now you're complaining that they're not rushing MODIFIED vaccines (which would be considered NEW VACCINES, with require NEW TRIALS and TESTING, and NEW APPROVALS).................you now are complaining that they're not fast enough.

Am I reading this correctly?

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

what is you timeline to define "rapid"?

Give me an answer in the number of months.

Mind you, you're going to look like a complete hypocrite because you were complaining about a mRNA vaccine being developed and approved within an 18 month timeline, and you said it was "rushed"

So now you're complaining that they're not rushing MODIFIED vaccines (which would be considered NEW VACCINES, with require NEW TRIALS and TESTING, and NEW APPROVALS).................you now are complaining that they're not fast enough.

Am I reading this correctly?

Obviously it was rushed if we thought 2 doses would end the pandemic and stop the spread. Clearly the real world trial was far too short and too small to show this. 

Anyway, the entire pitch for mRNA was how quickly they could adapt to new strains. They haven't adapted once. There's been a dozen variants. If they can't adapt within a 3-4 month time period then it's pointless. That's how quickly coronavirus can mutate. 

Perhaps it will be a more effective method for future HIV vaccines or measles or shingles. 

a finding that could support rolling out additional booster shots to vulnerable people as the variant drives an uptick in new cases across the country.

Experts and regulators broadly acknowledge the benefits of a third vaccine dose to top up flagging protection against serious illness and death. 

Many experts believe this latter property is the primary function of vaccination, not preventing infection, and data shows they offer much more durable protection, including against omicron.

This article doesn't help the anti-vaxxer as much as they think it does.

34 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Not really. It offers very short term protection, but for vulnerable it is necessary.  But then a 4th and 5th and 6th are also necessary.  We don't yet know the time between further doses yet. Is it going to shrink? It's definitely not getting longer as we are finding out they do not maintain high levels of antibodies beyond a few months tops. 

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Only dishonest or retarded people says ''anti-vaxxer''. Which one are you? 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Not really. It offers very short term protection, but for vulnerable it is necessary.  But then a 4th and 5th and 6th are also necessary.  We don't yet know the time between further doses yet. Is it going to shrink? It's definitely not getting longer as we are finding out they do not maintain high levels of antibodies beyond a few months tops. 

I mean anti-vaxxers have been wrong throughout this entire pandemic. Going by that article they are wrong now too.

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I mean anti-vaxxers have been wrong throughout this entire pandemic. Going by that article they are wrong now too.

Have they? 

23 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

But how is their knowledge yours? You keep talking about being spoofed but you're just quoting people you agree with so I'm confused about your high horse.

How are you not spoon fed considering the majority of the time you don't even understand what you're quoting? 

So do you independently verify the findings you are talking about or just repeating what someone else said?