Pfizer’s Covid Vaccine Protection Against Omicron Fades Just Weeks After Second And Third Doses, Study Finds

29 minutes ago, Substatic said:

According to 99% of peer reviewed studies and 99% of major medical groups.................yes?

What claim are you even referring to?

Just now, Cooke said:

What claim are you even referring to?

Their idea of not taking the vaccine or being against the taking of the vaccine. Not even the articles/study you posted supports any of this. 

56 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Their idea of not taking the vaccine or being against the taking of the vaccine. Not even the articles/study you posted supports any of this. 

i took the vaccine. What are you even talking about? The claims were that the vaccine would stop the spread. That didnt happen. not even close. The claim was we needed 2 shots. Not 4 not 5. You didn't read any studies dummy. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

i took the vaccine. What are you even talking about? The claims were that the vaccine would stop the spread. That didnt happen. not even close. The claim was we needed 2 shots. Not 4 not 5. You didn't read any studies dummy. 

That's not the claim anti-vaxxers make. They say to not take it because it doesn't work, intentionally skipping the part where it works extremely well in preventing death and disease. It's recommended to take the vaccine and boosters. Can't find any study or medical group that says to not take it.

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

That's not the claim anti-vaxxers make. They say to not take it because it doesn't work, intentionally skipping the part where it works extremely well in preventing death and disease. It's recommended to take the vaccine and boosters. Can't find any study or medical group that says to not take it.

why are you even talking about anti vaxxers? That wasn't the point of the thread. The point is the truth.  Reducing deaths is wonderful, but the claim was it would stop the spread and thats why so many governments mandating people take it. Unvaccinated people in canada still cannot fly. Why? If the vaccine does not stop the spread what purpose does this even serve? Is it just a punishment for not complying? Well thats some real authoritarian bullshit. The framing around this vaccines is extremely warped. Some people still do not understand they do not reduce transmission and are afraid of people because of their vaccine status. Makes no sense. These arent your typical rabies or polio vaccines that neutralize the virus and prevent transmission. 

Edited by Cooke
On 2022-05-14 at 5:09 PM, Cooke said:

Obviously it was rushed if we thought 2 doses would end the pandemic and stop the spread.

it did stop the spread............of the Covid variant that it was designed for.

Tell me.........do you see the original variant anywhere, still spreading?

19 hours ago, Cooke said:

Reducing deaths is wonderful,

If the vaccine does not stop the spread what purpose does this even serve?  

It's like your brain is frozen... You answered the question already doofus :sabu:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

it did stop the spread............of the Covid variant that it was designed for.

Tell me.........do you see the original variant anywhere, still spreading?

I'm still confused as to what Cucke's agenda even is. I dont think even he knows what his actual points are other than to be "anti" enough to convince himself he's some sort of free thinker or whatever. It's like he wanted nothing to be done about COVID but also knows that's stupid so instead just stuck on that nothing done was any good. He's been back and forth on this since the start. 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

It's like your brain is frozen... You answered the question already doofus :sabu:

Oh look, quoting out of context again. Nice gotcha there gouk. You're a real pro

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm still confused as to what Cucke's agenda even is. I dont think even he knows what his actual points are other than to be "anti" enough to convince himself he's some sort of free thinker or whatever. It's like he wanted nothing to be done about COVID but also knows that's stupid so instead just stuck on that nothing done was any good. He's been back and forth on this since the start. 

Agenda? How about honesty from big pharma and the government. Is that a good enough agenda for you? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol as you see it? You seem more like the type that only believes what he wants to. 

Actually that would be the majority of people. They just accept what they hear, regardless of the track record of the institutions. Like really, do you actually trust a multi billion dollar international pharmaceutical company to be upfront with all their data while still trying to drive profits for shareholders? https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/10/us/politics/emergent-fda-vaccine-covid-contaminated.html

Just gonna post this here, Fauci getting owned over his flawed logic for the removal of title 42 and covid restrictions for American citizens. :D 

On 2022-05-16 at 2:59 PM, Goukosan said:

Reducing deaths is wonderful,

If the vaccine does not stop the spread what purpose does this even serve?  

holy shit lol