Ten Dead After White Supremacist Gunman Attacks Buffalo Supermarket

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an interesting note people on right use. Racism doesn't exist anymore, but also racism is worse than the last couple of generations? This sounds like how Dems are weak and incompetent, yet als

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The kid is nuts, but people in both the white and black communities hate each other more now than at any point since the civil rights movement. Thats why extremists on both sides are snapping and committing acts of violence. Same thing happened in Wakeusha, even though our biased media didn't label that a hate crime it clearly was one.

And of course Biden is to blame. His administration is pushing school policies and education based around telling one race how bad the other one is. How does stuff like that not contribute to the current racial divide?

This is an interesting note people on right use. Racism doesn't exist anymore, but also racism is worse than the last couple of generations? This sounds like how Dems are weak and incompetent, yet also the most powerful and cunning cabal in the world. Peak level disingenuous bullshit artistry to rile up the morons who vote red. According to you and other incels, all of our problems exist only exist because of the left and "self proclaimed" marginalized groups. Racism only exist on the left despite most documented hate groups are conservative or republican. Republicans are our only hope to...well they have no healthcare platform, no immigration reform, no environmental projects, nothing to seed middle class growth other than Reganomics that has failed for 40 years, but are all cylinders firing on abortion, receding voting rights, further plundering and polluting of our natural resources, and making trans people's lives miserable. What a utopia. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is an interesting note people on right use. Racism doesn't exist anymore, but also racism is worse than the last couple of generations? This sounds like how Dems are weak and incompetent, yet also the most powerful and cunning cabal in the world. Peak level disingenuous bullshit artistry to rile up the morons who vote red. According to you and other incels, all of our problems exist only exist because of the left and "self proclaimed" marginalized groups. Racism only exist on the left despite most documented hate groups are conservative or republican. Republicans are our only hope to...well they have no healthcare platform, no immigration reform, no environmental projects, nothing to seed middle class growth other than Reganomics that has failed for 40 years, but are all cylinders firing on abortion, receding voting rights, further plundering and polluting of our natural resources, and making trans people's lives miserable. What a utopia. 

Racism still exists because progressives like yourself see everything as black and white. Nothing happens without underlying racism being the cause, even in instances where its completely illogical to think that way. That type of mentality is what's dragging this country back decades, not republicans.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Racism still exists because progressives like yourself see everything as black and white.

LOL You lying bitch. First of all, I more than most if not everyone on here talk about the actual gradation of racism. It's never black and white anymore and hasn't been for decades. I will say no matter what the era in this countries or most countries history, progressives are the ones who push for change. Believe me, in the 60's your bitch ass wouldn't care about civil rights. You'd be saying the same shit you're saying right now. 

If there's one constant mindset of your type, it's apathy. Whatever doesn't directly benefit you personally you dont care about. The beef you have is having to hear that discrimination exist more so than any actual acts of it. You want women, POC, queer people to be quiet and accept what's given to them. You want your power fantasy catered to exclusively. 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nothing happens without underlying racism being the cause, even in instances where its completely illogical to think that way. That type of mentality is what's dragging this country back decades, not republicans.

Hyperbole or lie? Doesn't really make a difference does it? I'm curious, you being such a mental titan might be able to educate us on how Republicans aren't trying to drag this country backwards...decades or longer when they almost all want the country to adhere to the days of the founding fathers...you know almost 250 years ago. I mean they're going after a 50 year old SC ruling, they're looking to roll back voter rights to the point some states are violating Civil Rights era voting rights measures, and have contentious relationships with growing technologies? How many republicans and conservatives champion the church as to what our laws should be? How old is Christianity actually? 

I remember a couple of years back when I returned people were thinking this was ac act because you seem dishonest and stupid people couldn't believe you were serious. We all now know for sure you're just this stupid and dishonest with yourself. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

LOL You lying bitch. First of all, I more than most if not everyone on here talk about the actual gradation of racism. It's never black and white anymore and hasn't been for decades. I will say no matter what the era in this countries or most countries history, progressives are the ones who push for change. Believe me, in the 60's your bitch ass wouldn't care about civil rights. You'd be saying the same shit you're saying right now. 

If there's one constant mindset of your type, it's apathy. Whatever doesn't directly benefit you personally you dont care about. The beef you have is having to hear that discrimination exist more so than any actual acts of it. You want women, POC, queer people to be quiet and accept what's given to them. You want your power fantasy catered to exclusively. 

Hyperbole or lie? Doesn't really make a difference does it? I'm curious, you being such a mental titan might be able to educate us on how Republicans aren't trying to drag this country backwards...decades or longer when they almost all want the country to adhere to the days of the founding fathers...you know almost 250 years ago. I mean they're going after a 50 year old SC ruling, they're looking to roll back voter rights to the point some states are violating Civil Rights era voting rights measures, and have contentious relationships with growing technologies? How many republicans and conservatives champion the church as to what our laws should be? How old is Christianity actually? 

I remember a couple of years back when I returned people were thinking this was ac act because you seem dishonest and stupid people couldn't believe you were serious. We all now know for sure you're just this stupid and dishonest with yourself. 

Do you have an explanation for why Minorities like blacks and hispanics are abandoning the democratic party at historic rates? And are instead voting for republicans? Surely it can't be because they want to 'be quiet and accept whats given to them' :roll:

Nobody can criticize one race nowadays without being labeled as racist. Look at the whole Piers Morgan and Shannon Osborne debacle. Both lost their jobs because they criticized someone who just happened to be black and were immediately labeled as racists based on no evidence whatsoever. This is just one example, but this is the type of rhetoric that the left supports and actively encourages. The way progressives view race and throw around the racism label is a big contributor to the division in America today. Shit, you yourself play the race card all the time on this forum even when its not warranted.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Racism still exists because progressives like yourself see everything as black and white.  

So this guy found an area with black people with the intent to go kill black people.......because of progressives? Not because of a far right "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory as written in his manifesto? With the names of other right wing terrorists in his manifesto and etched onto his gun?

🤣

This is some ultimate cope. I wonder how hard you will take the fact most domestic terror has been by the right over the last 20 years?

Edited by Substatic
24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Do you have an explanation for why Minorities like blacks and hispanics are abandoning the democratic party at historic rates? And are instead voting for republicans? Surely it can't be because they want to 'be quiet and accept whats given to them' :roll:

Nobody can criticize one race nowadays without being labeled as racist. Look at the whole Piers Morgan and Shannon Osborne debacle. Both lost their jobs because they criticized someone who just happened to be black and were immediately labeled as racists based on no evidence whatsoever. This is just one example, but this is the type of rhetoric that the left supports and actively encourages. The way progressives view race and quick to throw around the racism label is a big contributor to the division in America today. Shit, you yourself play the race card all the time on this forum even when its not warranted.

There could be plenty of reasons. This isn't data I'm aware of so I dont have a clue. Last time you pulled this kind of stunt was with Eric Adams and when I was looking up the credited reasons they had nothing to do with what you were talking about. You take your reactionist influencers words for everything and form your opinion solely on whatever they're tweeting. 

It's pretty telling when people are so quick to defend something as not racist, or sexist, or homophobic. More often than not its someone who isn't that race, gender, or sexual orientation lecturing others about how much offense they're allowed to take. You know what abusers do, they blame the victim. I'm using victim as I'm drawing a blank on a more appropriate word at the moment. And yes not everything is racist, but that isn't really your intent. People like you dont actually give a shit about racism at all so you'd rather defend a racist thing than acknowledge it exist. 

Even your wording, You're putting the entirety of racial division in this country solely on the left and then also calling it all bullshit. All the racism. All the left's fault. Motherfucker you voted for Donald Trump and constantly defend him as not being racist. So you're the guy judging what's racist or not? The moron fuck who in 2022 says he wants stop and frisk back and defended it as not being racist? Make that make sense. 

I would love for you to show me anytime I "played the race card." You're such a stupid motherfucker you're not even using that term properly. I know, to alt right drones like yourself anything a black person says is them playing the race card. That's a term for someone in a losing position trying to throw a spoiler in the mix as a dodge. None of you motherfuckers ever have had me on my heels. 

Fucking Cooke comes up with alternate reality situations that aren't about race and the outcomes are always some innocent white man being unjustly labeled a racist society. Yet I dont see you claiming he plays the race card. In fact all you little weirdos  are always projecting shit on to me I never said or allude to. 

16 hours ago, Cooke said:

I can read what I wrote doofus. 

18 hours ago, Cooke said:

He also claims he was a communist but moved into authoritarian populist left 

20220515_163605.jpg

Apparently you can't :umad:

15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There could be plenty of reasons. This isn't data I'm aware of so I dont have a clue. Last time you pulled this kind of stunt was with Eric Adams and when I was looking up the credited reasons they had nothing to do with what you were talking about. You take your reactionist influencers words for everything and form your opinion solely on whatever they're tweeting. 

It's pretty telling when people are so quick to defend something as not racist, or sexist, or homophobic. More often than not its someone who isn't that race, gender, or sexual orientation lecturing others about how much offense they're allowed to take. You know what abusers do, they blame the victim. I'm using victim as I'm drawing a blank on a more appropriate word at the moment. And yes not everything is racist, but that isn't really your intent. People like you dont actually give a shit about racism at all so you'd rather defend a racist thing than acknowledge it exist. 

Even your wording, You're putting the entirety of racial division in this country solely on the left and then also calling it all bullshit. All the racism. All the left's fault. Motherfucker you voted for Donald Trump and constantly defend him as not being racist. So you're the guy judging what's racist or not? The moron fuck who in 2022 says he wants stop and frisk back and defended it as not being racist? Make that make sense. 

I would love for you to show me anytime I "played the race card." You're such a stupid motherfucker you're not even using that term properly. I know, to alt right drones like yourself anything a black person says is them playing the race card. That's a term for someone in a losing position trying to throw a spoiler in the mix as a dodge. None of you motherfuckers ever have had me on my heels. 

Fucking Cooke comes up with alternate reality situations that aren't about race and the outcomes are always some innocent white man being unjustly labeled a racist society. Yet I dont see you claiming he plays the race card. In fact all you little weirdos  are always projecting shit on to me I never said or allude to. 

Thanks for proving my point. You and the left continue to push the false narrative that Trump, the 2nd most voted on president in American history is racist based on no evidence whatsoever. You're effectively calling 74 million people racist, or that they silently condone racism. Yet you're trying to act like the left doesn't continually add fuel to race relations.

And equally as bad, the mainstream media is now on its usual warpath of blaming conservatives for the Tops shooting. Fox News and its staff are their main targets as usual. They can't help but lump right leaning people into the same basket as extremists every time something bad happens. The classic 'I hate you and what you stand for so im pointing the finger at you and blaming you for everything bad that happens', a desperate and disingenuous attempt to silence people they disagree with. Are you really so blind that you continue to fail to see these trends and your party's culpability in them?

And equally as bad, the mainstream media is now on its usual warpath of blaming conservatives for the Tops shooting. Fox News and its staff are their main targets as usual.  

I mean....if his manifesto quite literally says he went to go do this because of a VERY right wing theory and said he wanted to emulate other right wing shooters. RIGHT WING. Unquestionably. 

Of course far right media and figures do not deserve entire blame. But to say they didn't  at least somewhatcontribute to the last few "great replacement" shooters (this isn't the first) is laughable. 

They can't help but lump right leaning people into the same basket as extremists every time something bad happens.  

Just the terrorists. Right wing terrorism is right wing terrorism. Did you want them to lie in their categorization? That's literally what this fucking is.

Do you get upset whenever someone pulls up the fact most domestic terror is right wing the last 10-20 years?

Edited by Substatic
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Apparently you can't :umad:

Did I say something untrue Gouk? He claims he moved from communism to the authoritarian left. Are you disputing this? 

Thanks for proving my point.

That you're retarded? You're welcome.

You and the left continue to push the false narrative that Trump, the 2nd most voted on president in American history is racist based on no evidence whatsoever. You're effectively calling 74 million people racist, or that they silently condone racism. Yet you're trying to act like the left doesn't continually add fuel to race relations.

And equally as bad, the mainstream media is now on its usual warpath of blaming conservatives for the Tops shooting. Fox News and its staff are their main targets as usual. They can't help but lump right leaning people into the same basket as extremists every time something bad happens.

I assume you're talking about replacement theory? You know that thing that most racist organizations use as their motivation. Remember those chill "You will not replace us!" MAGA chuds in Charlottesville?

white-nationalist-rally-charlottesville-

Your bitch ass literally blamed all racism/racial strife solely on Democrats. All of it. Everything wrong with the world is all the left's fault in your mind so what the fuck are you even talking about?

:patpatpat:

The classic 'I hate you and what you stand for so im pointing the finger at you and blaming you for everything bad that happens',

LMFAO Your lack of self awareness is fucking astonishing. 

a desperate and disingenuous attempt to silence people they disagree with. Are you really so blind that you continue to fail to see these trends and your party's culpability in them?

lol fuck you. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Yeah, like you and Twinblade are independent centrist. 

Yeah and like everyone right of you is a Hitler 

22 hours ago, Cooke said:

Did you watch the shooting? I unfortunately did. He indiscriminately shot people. In fact the first person he killed was a white woman.  This is a sick fuck with severe mental issues. 

A preplanned shooting in a black majority neighborhood. 13 people shot, 10 died, all of them black. But yeah, you're right, it wasn't racially motivated.  Even on this Cooke defends the white guy against racism.