Ten Dead After White Supremacist Gunman Attacks Buffalo Supermarket

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an interesting note people on right use. Racism doesn't exist anymore, but also racism is worse than the last couple of generations? This sounds like how Dems are weak and incompetent, yet als

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That you're retarded? You're welcome.

I assume you're talking about replacement theory? You know that thing that most racist organizations use as their motivation. Remember those chill "You will not replace us!" MAGA chuds in Charlottesville?

white-nationalist-rally-charlottesville-

Your bitch ass literally blamed all racism/racial strife solely on Democrats. All of it. Everything wrong with the world is all the left's fault in your mind so what the fuck are you even talking about?

:patpatpat:

LMFAO Your lack of self awareness is fucking astonishing. 

lol fuck you. 

There are extremists on both sides, no shit. But the leftists in the mainstream media deliberately triy to associate white supremacy and other far right organizations to the average conservative. This is completely misleading and are desperate attempts to make a connection between the two thats intended to turn people against the right. Liberals lie through their teeth to paint themselves as the good guys and conservatives as the big bads and if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao he's not racist, he shot a white person too! How are motherfuckers this low lol. 

does it not seem odd that a white supremacist would choose to shoot a white woman in the head as his first victim?  soon as he gets out of the car she was walking towards him, pops her in the head, then turns back and shoots her while shes dying.  A white supremacist would want to preserve precious white lives right? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

does it not seem odd that a white supremacist would choose to shoot a white woman in the head as his first victim?  soon as he gets out of the car she was walking towards him, pops her in the head, then turns back and shoots her while shes dying.  A white supremacist would want to preserve precious white lives right? 

Lol no. When do terrorists go out of their way to preserve life. Like even on this you're trying to defend someone as not racist. I'm sure being a racist yourself doesn't cloud your judgment. 

Cooke and Twinblade are leading up to this in this thread.  Once they have exhausted all BS talking points and can't defend the shooter anymore.... The final defense will be that he wss just mentally ill, not racist and not left or right leaning. 

10 hours ago, Cooke said:

He isn't the first white supremacist to also kill whites. He's a white supremacist, by definition. If not by his actions, then by his document. Not sure why you are defending him.

40 minutes ago, Substatic said:

He isn't the first white supremacist to also kill whites. He's a white supremacist, by definition. If not by his actions, then by his document. Not sure why you are defending him.

Cooke's is the dude who made Chris Pratt the victim of being falsely labeled a racist by leftist after Will Smith slapped Chris Rock some how. 

This is how he sees the world. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

I'm not defending him. I just want honesty and accuracy with how things are reported. He's a disgusting pig that deserves execution. 

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke and Twinblade are leading up to this in this thread.  Once they have exhausted all BS talking points and can't defend the shooter anymore.... The final defense will be that he wss just mentally ill, not racist and not left or right leaning. 

Maybe you should actually watch his full segment. I’ve disagreed with tucker a lot recently but he’s actually pretty spot on here and more eloquently iterates on the points I’ve been making in this thread. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

I'm not defending him. I just want honesty and accuracy with how things are reported. He's a disgusting pig that deserves execution. 

So his manifesto touting his beliefs in the racist great replacement theory that he himself said was the reason he did this... Reporting on that isn't fair and balanced? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Maybe you should actually watch his full segment. I’ve disagreed with tucker a lot recently but he’s actually pretty spot on here and more eloquently iterates on the points I’ve been making in this thread. 

That's Tucker's full on damage control mode to deflect from his months push on the made up fear mongering "great replacement theory" on national television. 

He pushed that nonsense for months and now that someone acted on it... He is trying to deflect :umad:

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Oh God, just fucking stop already you little acquiescent cunt. The irony is that he made one true point and that applies to the kind of people that would defend Carlson and that's many of you are just idiots spouting political buzzwords you don't understand which describes you, Cooke, and Ramza to a tee. 

48 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's Tucker's full on damage control mode to deflect from his months push on the made up fear mongering "great replacement theory" on national television. 

He pushed that nonsense for months and now that someone acted on it... He is trying to deflect :umad:

All his comments are in reference to illegal immigration. Replacement theory has little to do with them. Do you actually know what that theory is about or do you just swallow whatever ridiculous propaganda the left pushes?

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

All his comments are in reference to illegal immigration. Replacement theory has little to do with them. Do you actually know what that theory is about or do you just swallow whatever ridiculous propaganda the left pushes?

Carlton said it himself, the electorate will be stolen from and replaced by immigrants from a 3rd world... that's the story the far right people like carlson is pushing. His own words for the great replacement theory. Also mind you illegals can't vote. So more propaganda from Trucker. 

On top of that we have replications running for election and re-election on a permanent election insurrection platform. Which states that the electorate will be replaced by immigrants who were granted amnesty (let's ignore that immigrants on amnesty can't vote)... So this is all propaganda. 

So I guess it's the left that's pushing out this ridiculous theory huh? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

And Mr "all lives matter" doesn't tell his old white viewers that Black Lives Mater is coming to take everything from them? His former head writer for the show and his online tabloid wasn't outted for regularly posting on extreme racist political boards? 

I guess he didn't pick up on any of it despite the fact that people had been condemning what he said publicly. Maybe you guys aren't the right ones to determine what is racist or not since y'all are so "blind" to it. 

It's probably a coincidence that David Duke, Richard Spencer and other prominent racist all praise his show for "saying what they mean more eloquently and digestible to the mainstream" than them. 

I love how your sad mind works. Every problem in the country is the fault of the left and the right doesn't make any mistakes at all. You sound fucking pathetic. 

21 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And Mr "all lives matter" doesn't tell his old white viewers that Black Lives Mater is coming to take everything from them? His former head writer for the show and his online tabloid wasn't outted for regularly posting on extreme racist political boards? 

I guess he didn't pick up on any of it despite the fact that people had been condemning what he said publicly. Maybe you guys aren't the right ones to determine what is racist or not since y'all are so "blind" to it. 

It's probably a coincidence that David Duke, Richard Spencer and other prominent racist all praise his show for "saying what they mean more eloquently and digestible to the mainstream" than them. 

I love how your sad mind works. Every problem in the country is the fault of the left and the right doesn't make any mistakes at all. You sound fucking pathetic. 

There are plenty of people on the right I disagree with. But the left is still the main contributor to the racial and social divisions today.

We literally have a president who basically called the opposing party a bunch of extremists. For the most powerful person in the country who's supposed to be leading by example, that type of comment is unfathomable and epitomizes the very wrong direction that America is heading in.

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

There are plenty of people on the right I disagree with. But the left is still the main contributor to the racial and social divisions today.

Saying it over and over again doesnt make it any less ignorant or dishonest. 

We literally have a president who basically called the opposing party a bunch of extremists.

We had  President who was literally charged with Racial discrimination, literally labeled the majority of undocumented immigrants "rapist and drug dealers", Literally said the Mexican government sends us their criminals, Literally lied about Muslims dancing in NYC during 9/11 but that doesn't make him a racist in your book. 

For the most powerful person in the country who's supposed to be leading by example, that type of comment is unfathomable and epitomizes the very wrong direction that America is heading in.

lol Go fuck yourself with that one. Hypocrite isn't even strong enough of a word for you. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Did you know Tucker and his lawyers think you are a fucking retard? The Legal Defense For Fox's Tucker Carlson: He Can't Be Literally Believed : NPR

You asking anyone anywhere to "watch this full segment" and then post a fictional character defending himself from essentially being copy-pasta'd in a White Supremacist executioner's manifesto is some ultra cult like behavior.

:will2:

Edited by Substatic