Ten Dead After White Supremacist Gunman Attacks Buffalo Supermarket

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Saying it over and over again doesnt make it any less ignorant or dishonest. 

We had  President who was literally charged with Racial discrimination, literally labeled the majority of undocumented immigrants "rapist and drug dealers", Literally said the Mexican government sends us their criminals, Literally lied about Muslims dancing in NYC during 9/11 but that doesn't make him a racist in your book. 

lol Go fuck yourself with that one. Hypocrite isn't even strong enough of a word for you. 

Why do you always manipulate the facts and take things completely out of context?  Trump said that rapists and drug dealers were coming across the border, which is in fact true. But he never labeled all undocumented immigrants as them.

But that still has nothing to do with Biden's unprovoked attack on his own Americans. Labeling people as extremists just because they would rather support their party and not him.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if you were among the people who cheered when Hilary called Trump supporters deplorables....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an interesting note people on right use. Racism doesn't exist anymore, but also racism is worse than the last couple of generations? This sounds like how Dems are weak and incompetent, yet als

41 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Why do you always manipulate the facts and take things completely out of context?  Trump said that rapists and drug dealers were coming across the border, which is in fact true. But he never labeled all undocumented immigrants as them.

But that still has nothing to do with Biden's unprovoked attack on his own Americans. Labeling people as extremists just because they would rather support their party and not him.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if you were among the people who cheered when Hilary called Trump supporters deplorables....

Lol you're such a dishonest piece of shit. 

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

Did you know Tucker and his lawyers think you are a fucking retard? The Legal Defense For Fox's Tucker Carlson: He Can't Be Literally Believed : NPR

You asking anyone anywhere to "watch this full segment" and then post a fictional character defending himself from essentially being copy-pasta'd in a White Supremacist executioner's manifesto is some ultra cult like behavior.

:will2:

Lol I've posted about that multiple times or when Carlson admitted to Tim Pool that he lies on air to avoid looking like he's wrong or not fully informed. Right wing pundits often state they are either playing up a character or purposely misinforming their audience. 

It has nothing to do with policy other than creating anti left content to be consumed by QAnon and the Twincels of the world. 

I've posted multiple videos of high level Republicans calling Trump a racist and Twincel always pretends he didn't see it. 

When is the FBI ever going to prevent an attack from happening?. They knew he was crazy, his school knew he was crazy, he literally told his school he wanted to do a murder suicide. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

When is the FBI ever going to prevent an attack from happening?. They knew he was crazy, his school knew he was crazy, he literally told his school he wanted to do a murder suicide. 

Unfortunately the FBI can't stop every single crime from happening. 

On 2022-05-18 at 12:39 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Unfortunately the FBI can't stop every single crime from happening. 

Especially not right wing terror, which makes up almost all domestic terror in recent history. Including this White Supremacists attack.

Edited by Substatic
On 2022-05-21 at 5:09 PM, Substatic said:

Obviously he doesn't want to be directly linked to a mass shooting. He did nothing wrong you know, saying that democrats are bringing immigrants to increase their voting base is hardly a conspiracy in of itself, he is not responsible for the act of a mentally ill person and there are no direct link.

From your own article:

The version of the "great replacement theory" on Carlson’s show has not been as extreme as the more vile and violent forms that exist on fringe forums like 4chan. The Fox News host has repeatedly denounced violence, and there has been no sign the Buffalo shooter watched his show.

But Carlson has routinely invoked the ideas at the center of the theory, warning that Democrats including President Joe Biden have weaponized immigration as a political tool to strengthen their voting bloc, weaken the power of white people and seize permanent government control.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Obviously he doesn't want to be directly linked to a mass shooting. He did nothing wrong you know, saying that democrats are bringing immigrants to increase their voting base is hardly a conspiracy in of itself, he is not responsible for the act of a mentally ill person and there are no direct link.

From your own article:

The version of the "great replacement theory" on Carlson’s show has not been as extreme as the more vile and violent forms that exist on fringe forums like 4chan. The Fox News host has repeatedly denounced violence, and there has been no sign the Buffalo shooter watched his show.

But Carlson has routinely invoked the ideas at the center of the theory, warning that Democrats including President Joe Biden have weaponized immigration as a political tool to strengthen their voting bloc, weaken the power of white people and seize permanent government control.

Lmfao imagine trying to defend Tucker Carlson. You guys have become good little cucks. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao imagine trying to defend Tucker Carlson. You guys have become good little cucks. 

Says the biggest cuck of them all. I'd defend anyone who is being accused of something wrongly. 

Substatic is desperate to claim republicans are responsible for the act of fringe lunatics. Fuck him.

Alt right Cucks: Tucker doesn't spread watered down racist rhetoric, despite the fact his head writer was also a racist who posted racist articles on 8chan. "Still better than CNN."

Open Racist:

Lmfao the distance between racist and right wing NPCs is roughly the same as the difference between how Tucker talks about politics and white power pundits do. 

58 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Says the biggest cuck of them all. I'd defend anyone who is being accused of something wrongly. 

Substatic is desperate to claim republicans are responsible for the act of fringe lunatics. Fuck him.

Lol you spent all weekend painting trans, trans allies, and simply anyone who doesn't hate trans people as predators preying on young children and women. But you're defending the honor of Tucker Carlson and Fox News? Lmfao OK, nothing cuckish about that. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you spent all weekend painting trans, trans allies, and simply anyone who doesn't hate trans people as predators preying on young children and women. But you're defending the honor of Tucker Carlson and Fox News? Lmfao OK, nothing cuckish about that. 

Not true at all. I never said that or anything remotely close to that, must be your skewed interpretation of reality or you desperately need to use hyperbole since you have no actual arguments.  

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Alt right Cucks: Tucker doesn't spread watered down racist rhetoric, despite the fact his head writer was also a racist who posted racist articles on 8chan. "Still better than CNN."

Open Racist:

Lmfao the distance between racist and right wing NPCs is roughly the same as the difference between how Tucker talks about politics and white power pundits do. 

Somehow that means Tucker is responsible for a mass shooting he did not entice in any way. Great logic. 

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Somehow that means Tucker is responsible for a mass shooting he did not entice in any way. Great logic. 

I never said he was. He is responsible for spreading hate and disinformation. Make no mistake, he is aware of what is going on. He used to hate Fox News because they used to lie about him and doxxed him back when he was on CNN. 

Like you're defending Fox and he only wound up there because he washed out of every other new outlet. Twincel boast about Tuckers ratings but that 50 something year old fucker was a joke until he began telling fox news viewers what they wanted to hear. 

He knows where his bread is buttered. Did he tell anyone to go out and shoot or hurt anyone? No... Actually I'm flipping the script for a second because there is an issue people who defend Tucker have with CRT. 

Why is it fine to claim that Dems and jews are actively working towards creating a white minority (essentially a slow genocide?) but it's the greatest hoax/crime of all time that racial biases exist in legacy institutions? 

I point this out in vain as you guys are completely stuck in your white aggrievement to see past anything else outside of yourself. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Not true at all. I never said that or anything remotely close to that, must be your skewed interpretation of reality or you desperately need to use hyperbole since you have no actual arguments.  

You by your own admission were stating "extreme examples" all of the time regarding Trans issues. 

On 2022-05-25 at 2:43 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

I never said he was. He is responsible for spreading hate and disinformation. Make no mistake, he is aware of what is going on. He used to hate Fox News because they used to lie about him and doxxed him back when he was on CNN. 

Like you're defending Fox and he only wound up there because he washed out of every other new outlet. Twincel boast about Tuckers ratings but that 50 something year old fucker was a joke until he began telling fox news viewers what they wanted to hear. 

He knows where his bread is buttered. Did he tell anyone to go out and shoot or hurt anyone? No... Actually I'm flipping the script for a second because there is an issue people who defend Tucker have with CRT. 

Why is it fine to claim that Dems and jews are actively working towards creating a white minority (essentially a slow genocide?) but it's the greatest hoax/crime of all time that racial biases exist in legacy institutions? 

I point this out in vain as you guys are completely stuck in your white aggrievement to see past anything else outside of yourself. 

Well, it's no secrets democrats increase their voting base through immigration. I don't know about 'replacement', that's ridiculous. 

I think it's wrong to claim there is systematic racism in America when the system strive for equality and fairness for all races, religions or sex. It's hardly a perfect system or anything but the last statement paints a picture that is not true. It's especially awful when they go their way to teach children that they are part of a white supremacist/patriarch system and minorities are always going to be victimized. You'd think after Barack Obama black kids would understand that there are no limits to what a black man can achieve within the American system but I guess not. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Well, it's no secrets democrats increase their voting base through immigration. I don't know about 'replacement', that's ridiculous. 

So you think replacement theory is ridiculous but also completely agree and repeat the stupid bullshit about some voter pipeline. All Republicans have to do to expand their base is not vilify anyone who isn't a white Christain. It's not a high fucking bar to pass. How about Republicans try any human interest platform outside of oil I guess? Can they try something other than scaring old white people to get votes. It's so cute when you guys pretend to be reasonable.

It might help if even one Republican would be willing to say Black Lives Matter without immediately trying to downplay things  by saying some stupid shit about all lives, or blue lives. Maybe decades of having one party treat black people like liars, cheaters, leeches is what makes most blacks and jews not dig Republicans so much. I  mean you guys cancelled Gillette for telling men not to sexually harass women but ethnic groups should be chill about being painted as  the architects of straight white people's doom in y'all minds. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I think it's wrong to claim there is systematic racism in America when the system strive for equality and fairness for all races, religions or sex. It's hardly a perfect system or anything but the last statement paints a picture that is not true.

I know you hate that I bring this up but you're not American, and you dont know what the fuck you're talking about from jump.  If the system isn't perfect, then it has flaws. I dont see how it's a bad thing to examine them. Nearly 100% of your points seem to be shit you just make up in your head and believe to be true.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

it's especially awful when they go their way to teach children that they are part of a white supremacist/patriarch system and minorities are always going to be victimized.

lmfao Motherfucker, you dont even know what they teach. You've proven over and over again you talk about shit with your only knowledge is what you saw in tweets or article headlines. And CRT is nearly entirely taught to college aged students, not little kids. It's funny how you guys live and die free speech but dont want anyone talking about CRT even though you guys dont even know what it teaches. Dats not hypocrisy. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

You'd think after Barack Obama black kids would understand that there are no limits to what a black man can achieve within the American system but I guess not. 

While Obama is definitely inspiring, he also went through a lot of shit that is also disheartening.  Not due to his character or decisions but simply for existing. Nearly a third of the country, including people in here say shit like Obama created some racial divide in the country. Like how? By existing? Ironically the same people who dont think Donald Trump is racist believe this. 

So there's also that. He does a competent job and the next President is nakedly a bigot,  deranged, a pathologic liar, and unqualified for the job. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you think replacement theory is ridiculous but also completely agree and repeat the stupid bullshit about some voter pipeline. All Republicans have to do to expand their base is not vilify anyone who isn't a white Christain. It's not a high fucking bar to pass. How about Republicans try any human interest platform outside of oil I guess? Can they try something other than scaring old white people to get votes. It's so cute when you guys pretend to be reasonable.

It might help if even one Republican would be willing to say Black Lives Matter without immediately trying to downplay things  by saying some stupid shit about all lives, or blue lives. Maybe decades of having one party treat black people like liars, cheaters, leeches is what makes most blacks and jews not dig Republicans so much. I  mean you guys cancelled Gillette for telling men not to sexually harass women but ethnic groups should be chill about being painted as  the architects of straight white people's doom in y'all minds. 

I know you hate that I bring this up but you're not American, and you dont know what the fuck you're talking about from jump.  If the system isn't perfect, then it has flaws. I dont see how it's a bad thing to examine them. Nearly 100% of your points seem to be shit you just make up in your head and believe to be true.

lmfao Motherfucker, you dont even know what they teach. You've proven over and over again you talk about shit with your only knowledge is what you saw in tweets or article headlines. And CRT is nearly entirely taught to college aged students, not little kids. It's funny how you guys live and die free speech but dont want anyone talking about CRT even though you guys dont even know what it teaches. Dats not hypocrisy. 

While Obama is definitely inspiring, he also went through a lot of shit that is also disheartening.  Not due to his character or decisions but simply for existing. Nearly a third of the country, including people in here say shit like Obama created some racial divide in the country. Like how? By existing? Ironically the same people who dont think Donald Trump is racist believe this. 

So there's also that. He does a competent job and the next President is nakedly a bigot,  deranged, a pathologic liar, and unqualified for the job. 

I don't even get why you're mad at me, saying democrats appeal to immigrants in hope they in turn vote democrats is not a jab at your party nor is it bullshit.

I may not be American but all western democracies and systems at this point in time are pretty much the same and share similar values. Dude, say whatever you want but racial discriminations is illegal under your system, you can't be systematically racist and enforce racial justice at the same time. 

I never said anything about CRT, you can push CRT ideas without the actual book in your hands anyway so your point of ''they don't teach that in school as part of the curriculum'' is worthless. Most of the indoctrination from radicalized lefties working as teachers comes straight from their mouths.

Are you denying that they are trans who later in life do regrets their irreversible procedures like puberty blockers? Really, for someone who claims he knows a lot about anything LGBTQ, you sure don't know much. And you're about to see a lot more of them and you'll ignore it because your side can't do anything wrong. 

A lot of people complain about Obama for his actions. Obama creating racial divide is new for me though. lol I'd argue he did the opposite just by being President but what do I know, I'm just a racist Canadian white trash.

16 hours ago, Ramza said:

I don't even get why you're mad at me, saying democrats appeal to immigrants in hope they in turn vote democrats is not a jab at your party nor is it bullshit.

I may not be American but all western democracies and systems at this point in time are pretty much the same and share similar values. Dude, say whatever you want but racial discriminations is illegal under your system, you can't be systematically racist and enforce racial justice at the same time. 

So according to you, a flawed system runs perfectly. Ok. That makes sense. 

I never said anything about CRT, you can push CRT ideas without the actual book in your hands anyway so your point of ''they don't teach that in school as part of the curriculum'' is worthless. Most of the indoctrination from radicalized lefties working as teachers comes straight from their mouths.

So we've now moved on from not teaching CRT in schools, to it should never be discussed at all, any where. Sounds a lot like censorship to me. Speaking of CRT

Here we have CRT given as part of the reason we have school shootings lol. This is how you people rationalize shit your heads. You're such a good little bot.

Are you denying that they are trans who later in life do regrets their irreversible procedures like puberty blockers? Really, for someone who claims he knows a lot about anything LGBTQ, you sure don't know much. And you're about to see a lot more of them and you'll ignore it because your side can't do anything wrong. 

There are people who regret tatoos, piercings, nose jobs, breast implants, hair styles, guns, cars, alcohol, marriage, children. You name it, there are people who regret something. We dont ban people from getting any of those things because some people regret them. Puberty blockers is part of this but also a small part. All trans people would at least like to exist and live their lives free of stigma and ignorance. 

This whole thing isn't about protecting children as much as keeping gay and trans people as outsiders. The less people know the more ignorance and misconceptions fill people's minds. Look at you, even while having your points examined and called out, you still display a high level of animosity and misguided cynicism towards trans people. They are all confused grifters who are trying to prey on women and children to recruit kids to which they all regret their decisions down the line. In your mind an honest trans person who is just trying to live a fulfilling life doesn't exist or are the gross minority and it's mostly groomers and women bullies.

A lot of people complain about Obama for his actions. Obama creating racial divide is new for me though. lol I'd argue he did the opposite just by being President but what do I know, I'm just a racist Canadian white trash.

You say that ironically lol. ok.