Fuck the Police 2022

Textbook cop bullshit. Racial profiling, false searches, lying to get people to incriminate themselves, and of course lying about the incident afterwards. I think certain cities depending on stats dealing with law enforcement should instruct teenage students about their civil rights to help them navigate this shit.

• 4 weeks later...

And you have the nerve to call me ignorant.

The guy was relatively large and probably weighed at least 200lb. How is that comparable to a small dog?

He could have easily dragged the officers down with him. They aren't lifeguards. But of course in your world you think police officers should hand themselves a potential death sentence to save someone who had the very poor judgement of jumping into a deep body of water of his own accord despite not knowing how to swim.

14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

And you have the nerve to call me ignorant.

Don't act like I'm reaching or being unreasonable. I call you ignorant because you are constantly saying untrue or stupid shit. I can't think of a single thing you were on point about. Literally everyone you've argued with wiped the floor with you. 

I feel dickish calling you retarded but you are most especially dumb. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Don't act like I'm reaching or being unreasonable. I call you ignorant because you are constantly saying untrue or stupid shit. I can't think of a single thing you were on point about. Literally everyone you've argued with wiped the floor with you. 

I feel dickish calling you retarded but you are most especially dumb. 

Twinblade says that and then turns around and asks how is a human's life comparable to that of a dog? 😐

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

He was twisting their arms and pushing his shoulders into their heads. With the sound up you can hear nearly each kid yell oww and talk about being hit. 

What a fucking cunt

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An NYPD cruiser plowed into a Bronx corner full of pedestrians while driving on the wrong side of the road during an emergency call Thursday — injuring 10 people, including two children, police said. 

Harrowing video of the crash shows the marked patrol car swerving into oncoming traffic and then careening into a group of people waiting for the bus on Westchester Avenue just after 3:15 p.m. 

Lamar Davila, who witnessed the crash, said he saw two women on the ground “hyperventilating” and a man lying on the sidewalk with a “pile of blood” next to him. 

The marked car, which had its emergency lights flashing, was responding to an emergency call for a stolen vehicle when it moved into oncoming traffic to pass a sedan turning onto Hoe Avenue, according to cops and surveillance video.

10 injured after NYPD car driving on wrong side of road during emergency call crashes

Shit like this is why certain crimes have been given a reduced response initiative. It was a fucking stolen car, this wasn't a pursuit of terrorist or a mass murderer. This is fucking ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Mr. Impossible

What about this kind of police brutality, huh? You've said you were okay with Covid authoritarian measures and Government authoritarian oppression. 

lol God, you're so fucking weird. 

I'll say this in a bubble. It's only been hours since you called me a BLM apologist. You are an antivaxxer, and you have claimed that antivaxxers are discriminated against more than any ethnic/religious group. Not saying there's a pattern, but some people might see one?

With that out of the way, This isn't America and as far as I know stuff like this hadnt happened here or at least this widespread. I was fine with lockdowns, and I was fine with unvaxxed people not being allowed into bars and restaurants. I'm never down with police brutality and feel escalated police force is inexcusable unless lives/health are in immediate danger. 

You spend all your time in here calling me a progressive leftist then try to flip the script and make me sound a government foot soldier lmfao. This is what I mean but how intellectually inconsistent/dishonest you are. Which is why it's so easy to destroy your points. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol God, you're so fucking weird. 

I'll say this in a bubble. It's only been hours since you called me a BLM apologist. You are an antivaxxer, and you have claimed that antivaxxers are discriminated against more than any ethnic/religious group. Not saying there's a pattern, but some people might see one?

With that out of the way, This isn't America and as far as I know stuff like this hadnt happened here or at least this widespread. I was fine with lockdowns, and I was fine with unvaxxed people not being allowed into bars and restaurants. I'm never down with police brutality and feel escalated police force is inexcusable unless lives/health are in immediate danger. 

You spend all your time in here calling me a progressive leftist then try to flip the script and make me sound a government foot soldier lmfao. This is what I mean but how intellectually inconsistent/dishonest you are. Which is why it's so easy to destroy your points. 

But you are an antivaxxer! Like that constitute an argument. You clearly don't know what I think and I'm not trying to win some kind of discrimination special olympics, that's your area of expertise, mate. The fact remains that you are okay with the underlying cause, the unconstitutional draconian measures, up to the point where it degenerates into police brutality, I guess. On top of having the audacity of labeling people in a demeaning way and putting everyone in the same basket. Another pattern that I see from you all the time.

I'm Canadian, we had similar draconian measures and police using force and other means that aren't even legal in our legislature.

I'm not trying to do anything, you are free to express yourself when I ask a question. You can stop squirming like a little bitch now. You haven't 'destroyed' anything. Grow up. 

11 hours ago, Ramza said:

But you are an antivaxxer! Like that constitute an argument.

This is a fair point. You have no point of reference to what I mean by that. I honestly have not had an interaction with an antivax person who didn't come off as an idiot in general. Passionate, full of conviction, assertive. Yes to all of those things. Smart, no. I'm not saying this solely on the vax thing. The consistent person on health and vax issues are unicorns. Strictly on COVID, it's mostly political. And much of it from the culture. Which is especially dangerous as the the governing right follows the culture nearly instantly. Some idiot on twitter can have legitimate Republican politicians take on that sentiment. I'll bring up the furry/kitty litter issue that mulitple candidates for Governor have been repeating and warning their voters about. 

It's also weird that you seem only to show empathy for antivax people, but you seem self centered enough that this tracks. 

You clearly don't know what I think and I'm not trying to win some kind of discrimination special olympics, that's your area of expertise, mate.

This is a police thread about excessive uses of force or just bad policing in general. You brought up the poor disenfranchised antivaxxers and literally used "oppression" so please go fuck yourself, you completely un-self aware bitch. 

The fact remains that you are okay with the underlying cause, the unconstitutional draconian measures, up to the point where it degenerates into police brutality, I guess. On top of having the audacity of labeling people in a demeaning way and putting everyone in the same basket. Another pattern that I see from you all the time.

I'm fine with retards being stupid. Keep your stupid asses away from people in a health emergency. Again...you dont see what you're writing and how...they are a bit hypocritical? Lack self awareness?

I'm Canadian, we had similar draconian measures and police using force and other means that aren't even legal in our legislature.

I'm not trying to do anything, you are free to express yourself when I ask a question. You can stop squirming like a little bitch now. You haven't 'destroyed' anything. Grow up. 

Oh god. "Squirm"? When have you applied any pressure on this board? You either cant ever articulate what you're talking, misreading information, are uninformed in 99% of our exchanges. I think you've posted a full total of one study and one youtube video in all of our exchanges and both backfired.  You keep making clap backs that have no connection to reality. What have I never answered or addressed, many times to ad nauseam? This is a fucking text forum. Not a deep one either. Please find me some receipts of me shuffling or squirming because you said something remotely not stupid. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is a fair point. You have no point of reference to what I mean by that. I honestly have not had an interaction with an antivax person who didn't come off as an idiot in general. Passionate, full of conviction, assertive. Yes to all of those things. Smart, no. I'm not saying this solely on the vax thing. The consistent person on health and vax issues are unicorns. Strictly on COVID, it's mostly political. And much of it from the culture. Which is especially dangerous as the the governing right follows the culture nearly instantly. Some idiot on twitter can have legitimate Republican politicians take on that sentiment. I'll bring up the furry/kitty litter issue that mulitple candidates for Governor have been repeating and warning their voters about. 

It's also weird that you seem only to show empathy for antivax people, but you seem self centered enough that this tracks. 

This is a police thread about excessive uses of force or just bad policing in general. You brought up the poor disenfranchised antivaxxers and literally used "oppression" so please go fuck yourself, you completely un-self aware bitch. 

I'm fine with retards being stupid. Keep your stupid asses away from people in a health emergency. Again...you dont see what you're writing and how...they are a bit hypocritical? Lack self awareness?

Oh god. "Squirm"? When have you applied any pressure on this board? You either cant ever articulate what you're talking, misreading information, are uninformed in 99% of our exchanges. I think you've posted a full total of one study and one youtube video in all of our exchanges and both backfired.  You keep making clap backs that have no connection to reality. What have I never answered or addressed, many times to ad nauseam? This is a fucking text forum. Not a deep one either. Please find me some receipts of me shuffling or squirming because you said something remotely not stupid. 

All ''antivaxxers'' are idiots because of your personal life anecdotal evidence. Cool story, bro.

I only show empathy to antivax people? More self-made up BS. 

I don't see how what I posed is anything but Government forced coercion and oppression on a certain class of its citizens. Cry me a river just because you don't care about them and wished I was talking about any other group being victimized that fits your narrative.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Pfft. Lol. It's not as if the virus stopped spreading among vaccinated people. 

I mean explain to me why I could work in an establishment and cook food for the customers, but I couldn't legally hang out the restaurant where I work. It's as stupid as putting a mask on, walk two meters then removed your mask once seated. Inefficient, retarded measures. Lack of self awareness, indeed. 

Still squirming like a little bitch, I see. 

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

All ''antivaxxers'' are idiots because of your personal life anecdotal evidence. Cool story, bro.

Please feel free to point me in the direction of some smart anti-vaxxers that aren't grifters. It's anecdotal, but it's alot. I didnt say "many of them". All of them. They have all been stupid people. You mistakenly think I am saying they are stupid because they are anti-vax. I am saying the are anti-vax because they are stupid. You're so good at posting sources for all of the dumb shit you believe so I know you'll surprise me -end sarcasm-

I only show empathy to antivax people? More self-made up BS. 

Well you have shown some empathy for women...kind of? But only because it was part of your defense of your transphobia.

I don't see how what I posed is anything but Government forced coercion and oppression on a certain class of its citizens. Cry me a river just because you don't care about them and wished I was talking about any other group being victimized that fits your narrative.

I dont give a fuck why you didnt get vaccinated. That's your business, and the business of other morons that take medical advice from Joe Rogan. Higher vax rates and better quarantine measures had an obvious impact on the death toll. I do have one friend from Canada who was going on night about how angry he was he could only take away food in restaurants or even food courts. Fuck you guys, eat your shit food at home. Like it's one thing to be anti-vax, but then to be like "whats the big deal" as the world is on fire about this thing is so fucking ridiculous and selfish and obtuse. Like people are talking about athlete's foot or something.

rona.thumb.JPG.4d7fbcca2e425d9e01633436a5d7bc61.JPG

Pfft. Lol. It's not as if the virus stopped spreading among vaccinated people. 

Again, look above.

I mean explain to me why I could work in an establishment and cook food for the customers, but I couldn't legally hang out the restaurant where I work. It's as stupid as putting a mask on, walk two meters then removed your mask once seated. Inefficient, retarded measures. Lack of self awareness, indeed. 

Still squirming like a little bitch, I see. 

So like a child you're going to end every exchange about me squirming when I'm addressing nearly everything you said, in clear cut manner. What is the strategy here? 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Please feel free to point me in the direction of some smart anti-vaxxers that aren't grifters. It's anecdotal, but it's alot. I didnt say "many of them". All of them. They have all been stupid people. You mistakenly think I am saying they are stupid because they are anti-vax. I am saying the are anti-vax because they are stupid. You're so good at posting sources for all of the dumb shit you believe so I know you'll surprise me -end sarcasm-

Well you have shown some empathy for women...kind of? But only because it was part of your defense of your transphobia.

I dont give a fuck why you didnt get vaccinated. That's your business, and the business of other morons that take medical advice from Joe Rogan. Higher vax rates and better quarantine measures had an obvious impact on the death toll. I do have one friend from Canada who was going on night about how angry he was he could only take away food in restaurants or even food courts. Fuck you guys, eat your shit food at home. Like it's one thing to be anti-vax, but then to be like "whats the big deal" as the world is on fire about this thing is so fucking ridiculous and selfish and obtuse. Like people are talking about athlete's foot or something.

rona.thumb.JPG.4d7fbcca2e425d9e01633436a5d7bc61.JPG

Again, look above.

So like a child you're going to end every exchange about me squirming when I'm addressing nearly everything you said, in clear cut manner. What is the strategy here? 

Yeah, the vaccine protects the most vulnerable, reduce side effects and complications. Thus, less deaths. This has nothing to do with the retarded halfway measure I was referring to. I'm not against the vaccine, dumbass.

Clear cut manner? Calling me a transphobe and posting irrelevant facts to the topic at hand. Good job, mate.