The lunacy spouted and supported by modern day liberals

- Children should be taught in schools that they're oppressors if they're white, and they're oppressed if they're black

- Math is racist

- Its ok for universities and dormitories to have facilities that can only be used exclusively by one race

- Its ok for confused 12 year olds to be encouraged to take puberty blockers and have permanent body altering surgeries performed on them

- Men can get pregnant and have abortions

- Trans Women should be allowed to compete alongside women in sports

- Trans Women should be allowed to seek imprisonment in Women's Prisons, even if it makes some inmates uncomfortable and results in others becoming pregnant

- 'Pregnant Women' is offensive and should be replaced with 'Pregnant People'

- The word woman in general is offensive and should be avoided, but if necessary it can be used if spelled as 'womxn'

- 'Mothers' is offensive and should be replaced with 'Birthing People' 

- 'Breastfeeding' is offensive and should be replaced with 'Chestfeeding'

- Anyone with differing opinions/views should not be allowed to express them, especially when they're right-leaning

- Police should be defunded, even if that results in more overall crime across the board

- It's ok to let in a city's worth of undocumented, unverified, and unvaccinated immigrants into the country on a monthly basis

Feel free to contribute, I know im missing a lot

• Twinblade★ changed the title to The lunacy spouted and supported by modern day liberals
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Substatic   I love the Cadillac train. Those people are so concerned about climate change... right?     

@Twinblade   Kamala speech skills, level 99.        

No shit, like that's my issue number one. It's peer pressure. It's abnormal statically that half the kids in a class identify as LGBTQ. Or that a mother is raising two trans boys... There's nothing ea

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I left out blm related shenanigans to try and go easy on you. Guess it didn’t work.

Considering you've been making a fool of yourself on this forum for a year, you shouldn't take it easy on anyone. You're one of the dumbest people on this site, my boy. 

Everything you write is either a lie or a gross exaggeration. Most of the shit you whined has been explained to you, yet you keep pretending that you don't know in order to keep saying this stupid shit. 

I remember back when you were still pretending to be a halfway decent person and called Margorie Taylor Green a nut job and you now sound exactly like her on a daily basis. 

You're such  a cuck to your core that you couldn't help yourself but to simp for simps. 95% of the shit you post in here is either a lie or something you got wrong. Die a virgin. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Considering you've been making a fool of yourself on this forum for a year, you shouldn't take it easy on anyone. You're one of the dumbest people on this site, my boy. 

Everything you write is either a lie or a gross exaggeration. Most of the shit you whined has been explained to you, yet you keep pretending that you don't know in order to keep saying this stupid shit. 

I remember back when you were still pretending to be a halfway decent person and called Margorie Taylor Green a nut job and you now sound exactly like her on a daily basis. 

You're such  a cuck to your core that you couldn't help yourself but to simp for simps. 95% of the shit you post in here is either a lie or something you got wrong. Die a virgin. 

Everything I posted in the OP is accurate. You yourself probably agree with at least 75% of those points, if I had to take a guess

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Everything I posted in the OP is accurate. You yourself probably agree with at least 75% of those points, if I had to take a guess

The very first thing you wrote is an exaggeration and lie. I didnt even need to go very far. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The very first thing you wrote is an exaggeration and lie. I didnt even need to go very far. 

CRT is real, just look at all the stories to come out of Loudoun County VA. There's a reason Youngkin won the gubernatorial race.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

CRT is real, just look at all the stories to come out of Loudoun County VA. There's a reason Youngkin won the gubernatorial race.

You ignorant fuck, we've have this exact argument before. You're still lying and exaggerating. 

Of course Remy has no problem with something like trans (biological men) competing in women's sports or some other neo woke bullshit. 

It's all lies and exaggerated right wing propaganda!

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Of course Remy has no problem with something like trans (biological men) competing in women's sports or some other neo woke bullshit. 

We've already had this conversation and I stated that this is something I know very little about as I'm not a biologist.

I also deferred to the amateur rules that require a certain level of hormone therapy for a number of years and disagreed with whatever that swimmer was because she hadn't undergone the very rules put in place for trans athletes. 

This is what I mean about how dishonest you guys are, you fucking lie about and misrepresent everything people say or do to just to have an actual responses. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We've already had this conversation and I stated that this is something I know very little about as I'm not a biologist.

I also deferred to the amateur rules that require a certain level of hormone therapy for a number of years and disagreed with whatever that swimmer was because she hadn't undergone the very rules put in place for trans athletes. 

This is what I mean about how dishonest you guys are, you fucking lie about and misrepresent everything people say or do to just to have an actual responses. 

That rule is bullshit, your current hormonal level doesn't stop a trans biologicals male athlete to benefits from having grown up for decades with the advantages that the testosterones hormones bring with. Lia Thomas did have her testosterone at the required level but that didn't stop him/her to win and break records.

Dishonest and lying about what? I never talked about the subject with you at all and a bullshit rule doesn't make it any more right. 

I realized Remy did exactly what he said he would, he has no problem with women in sports (he's not a biologist), it's all dishonest and propaganda from the right, there's actually a rule to test hormonal levels. He just found his loophole to not defend women and he's gloating bout it.

I love how quick the left stop being feminist, I guess trans is in the upper tier of victimized communities so it's okay to abuse the integrity of women's sports in the mean time. 

Fuck off. 

Liberals believe in following the science only when it fits their agenda (like with climate change and covid). But when it comes to Male vs Female biology, the science is apparently irrelevant and man and women should be able to compete against each other :RISITAS: Its impossible to take these people seriously.

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Somewhat unrelated but I just saw this on youtube right after my post. :D 

You might find this video from Aba and Preach interesting. You can see the guy just casually walking to the end of the finish line for this military training course while the chick is struggling and can barely stay on her feet. But somehow both sexes are in the same league physically....

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

You might find this video from Aba and Preach interesting. You can see the guy just casually walking to the end of the finish line for this military training course while the chick is struggling and can barely stay on her feet. But somehow both sexes are in the same league physically....

Sex equality is more important than finding someone who properly qualify for the position. I mean, just look at Psaki replacement. :laff: 

I love that the natural course for this thread is a 30 something year old involuntary virgin and a guy who drove his wife to drink dunking on women in Special Forces. Essentially a man that women hate and man who hates women discussing women's issues. Fascinating. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

lol "neowoke" 

Motherfuckers are making up meme words now. Yes, that secondwave wokeness. Wokeness has been a thing for like 5 years now so obviously it spawned "neowokeness".  This sounds intelligent and well thought and I'm not being sarcastic at all. Neowoke makes total sense and you dont sound like a cringey retard using it. Please use neowoke in the future too please. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

That rule is bullshit, your current hormonal level doesn't stop a trans biologicals male athlete to benefits from having grown up for decades with the advantages that the testosterones hormones bring with. Lia Thomas did have her testosterone at the required level but that didn't stop him/her to win and break records.

Dishonest and lying about what? I never talked about the subject with you at all and a bullshit rule doesn't make it any more right. 

From what I read LT had tested within the horomonal level, but the rules indicate the athlete must test for 36 consecutive months (3 years) and LT had only been on hormonal therapy for a year. Not that any of that matters to you of course. You're making team affirming point. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I realized Remy did exactly what he said he would, he has no problem with women in sports (he's not a biologist), it's all dishonest and propaganda from the right, there's actually a rule to test hormonal levels. He just found his loophole to not defend women and he's gloating bout it.

lol at this batshit progression. I love that replied to me in a semi-normal manner, almost like a well adjusted human being then your bipolar bullshit kicks in and you come back to respond in a completely nutjob way later.  Part 5 of how I know you made your wife miserable. Yes, I admit that I have zero idea about athlete physiology and general biology to come up with some conclusive opinion on this, not to mention that I dont care about women's sports either.  

Finding a loophole to not defend women lol. From the guy who whined at me "for taking a women's side" countless times. Yes, you're very chivalrous. The way you constantly insult or complain about your wife in here. Go on, tell me about "defending women". This is even more hilarious as my previous reply is about you and Twinblade shitting on women. 

I guess your social caste system is Men>Women>Transpeople so it works out and you're not a hypocrite? 

I love how quick the left stop being feminist, I guess trans is in the upper tier of victimized communities so it's okay to abuse the integrity of women's sports in the mean time. 

Fuck off. 

I love how the right constantly projects their deep seated resentments on to other people. No group loves social hierarchies more than conservatives.  Which is why the cling to whatever movement best ensures they remain on top of whatever cultural caste system exist. So like in the west, Christianity above other religions, Men over Women, Whites over other races, Straights over gays. 

I know I know, only the left is capable of thinking that way, says the people constantly thinking that way. 

I love all "fake bullshit complaints" from people whining about women sports that no one in reality gives a fuck about. When the women's soccer team wanted better pay everyone was telling them and any other female athlete to shut up because no one cares anyway. Now that we have trans athletes the same toxic bucketheads are roaring over the sanctity of sports they dont watch or care about. lol 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

I love how you glossed over the main point that biological men are destroying women sports despite being at the required hormonal levels but it's a continuous testing cycle so that means it's fair? Bwahaha, there's nothing fair about it and you don't need to be a doctor to see that, you only need to look at the results of trans in women's sports so far. Speaks for itself. 

Now he's bringing my ex into this because I complained about her shit once and he think somehow that's proper arsenal to attack me as a person like he know me, does this in almost every thread. Obsessed much?

And more delusional arguments. Women athletes get paid based on the revenue they generate, if they don't generate 1/20 of what the men team does and that's why they are paid 1/20 what the men gets. I'm sorry but that's actual fairness.

The only thing accurate that you have said is that you don't care about women's sports. We could tell from the get go though. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I love that the natural course for this thread is a 30 something year old involuntary virgin and a guy who drove his wife to drink dunking on women in Special Forces. Essentially a man that women hate and man who hates women discussing women's issues. Fascinating. 

Lmao, wow.