The lunacy spouted and supported by modern day liberals

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is true to an extant. The reality is that more than half of Trans people had the same feelings at very young ages. So how do we cross those tees?  It's easy to sit back with your rat faced judgements without actually having to even create a thought at all about this. Show of hands, how many people in here were sexually confused about either their gender or attraction to other genders. The world doesn't revolve around you, bitch. I like you are completely scorch earth about this based on all your knowledge of being a sheltered 30+ year old incel who lives at home and has no friends. Please give us more insight from your gamer chair. Where your biggest concerns is how many FPS the next Battlefield game will be or if Biden and AOC will block the next Leisure suit Larry game from being developed.  

At this point we may need a score board for things you guys want/like/hate

Like you want to ban any gay and or trans talk in schools. Got it.

Want the left to stop talking about racism, sexism, xenophobia

Dont want any gender transitioning practices for people under 19

Want unrestricted right wing rhetoric on all social platforms

Dont want body positive representation in media

Dont like BLM

Want military intervention

Didnt like COVID related responses

Want all equity programs like AA to end

Dont want transathletes to compete under any circumstances

Dont feel women are capable of serving in the military

Dont believe in gender pay gaps

Believe white straight males have it harder than "minority" groups because of social pressure

Believe in cancel culture

Believe Trans people outsized power over Western Culture

Believe antiVaxers are the only group of oppressed people in North America

Dont trust FBI stats on right wing terror groups

Think Tucker Carlson makes a lot of good points

Modern racism is a false creation made by and employed only by the left

This isn't something I made up, or embellished or cribbed from some generic right v left tweet. This is just a sampling of the bullshit that collectively but most at least of out of 3 you have actually said in here over the years. All in a sloppy of the top of the head list. That's what your triad of angst think and feel. dont get me wrong, you're all sheep and ultimately just repeat what you see other people post. You all feed from the same trough. So I am sorry but I have to deny your accusation about my level of common sense since you've yet to show any sense at all. You get sonned more than any person or two people combined. Tell us something other than what a developer had for breakfast that you actually know about before hastily copy/pasting from google to still be wrong.

I reject sheltered people who have no fucking idea what they're talking about pretending to be common sense experts. 

Exactly what benefit does it serve for teachers to lecture students about Trans and LBTQ social issues in a school setting? So many students are trailing behind and struggling in subjects like Reading, math, and science but instead resources should be diverted to telling little jimmy about how one sex can transition to another sex, or give history lessons on the gay revolution of the mid 1900s? Exactly how does that equip kids with the skills they need to succeed in college and later in life?

And what follows after the gender identity talks, do topics like abortion follow it? Or any other controversial social/political issues? Im sure you would love it if the average school curriculum was all CRT and LGBTQ studies with other progressive hot topics for good measure. Unfortunately that wouldn't make for a viable education system....at all.

Even in Florida over 50% of democrat voters supported the Parental Rights in Education Act. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Substatic   I love the Cadillac train. Those people are so concerned about climate change... right?     

@Twinblade   Kamala speech skills, level 99.        

No shit, like that's my issue number one. It's peer pressure. It's abnormal statically that half the kids in a class identify as LGBTQ. Or that a mother is raising two trans boys... There's nothing ea

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

In the past? Sure. I don't think it reflects the current reality nearly as much as they are trying to sell it though. Call me dumb for not trusting the Government at face value, bro. 

In reflects right now.   The data is easily searchable and variable. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Exactly what benefit does it serve for teachers to lecture students about Trans and LBTQ social issues in a school setting?

Harm reduction? Destigmatizing something to help people be sort of knowledgeable...you know how you guys want liars and con artist to freely preach bullshit on Twitter and Facebook? To help stem off bullying or helping kids who are in a destructive home environment before they cause self harm or run away or just remain abuses by their guardians. Why is banning abortions the only rightwing platform to better the actual lives of children? You guys dont care about nutrition, dont care about the environment, dont care about worker wages, dont care about healthcare, dont care about tuition debt, dont care about underfed children. What is less bullying led to less mas school shootings since you guys dont actually care about school shootings either. Please, what are the net positive Republican platforms meant to actually make anyone's lives better other than helping insecure shit stains like yourself feel better by trying to keep another group of people down? 

So many students are trailing behind and struggling in subjects like Reading, math, and science but instead resources should be diverted to telling little jimmy about how one sex can transition to another sex, or give history lessons on the gay revolution of the mid 1900s? Exactly how does that equip kids with the skills they need to succeed in college and later in life?

Why do you feebs always have some stupid "Little Jimmy" story about some poor confused kid being misled into left wing ideology? This is the best you and Ramza can come up with. Some Majorie Taylor Greene level shitty hypothetical meant to be reductive and ludicrous to unfairly discredit something she doesnt like. 

And what follows after the gender identity talks, do topics like abortion follow it? Or any other controversial social/political issues? Im sure you would love it if the average school curriculum was all CRT and LGBTQ studies with other progressive hot topics for good measure.

This is why you're a shitty person. It's fine most of the board treats you like some pathetic forum joke because you copy and paste the entire gaming internet and can't a person whose find you interesting, but this kind of shows just what a scumbag you truly are deep inside. As ugly on the inside as you are on the outside. Maybe you'll get lucky one day and meet an older, lonely Karen looking for a half-man with more gaming consoles than actual friends. 

Unfortunately that wouldn't make for a viable education system....at all.

Even in Florida over 50% of democrat voters supported the Parental Rights in Education Act. 

Then you bring up Florida like it's not the shithole of this country lol. Oh REALLY??? FLORIDA! LMFAO I wish I had enough respect for you to lose any of it. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Harm reduction? Destigmatizing something to help people be sort of knowledgeable...you know how you guys want liars and con artist to freely preach bullshit on Twitter and Facebook? To help stem off bullying or helping kids who are in a destructive home environment before they cause self harm or run away or just remain abuses by their guardians. Why is banning abortions the only rightwing platform to better the actual lives of children? You guys dont care about nutrition, dont care about the environment, dont care about worker wages, dont care about healthcare, dont care about tuition debt, dont care about underfed children. What is less bullying led to less mas school shootings since you guys dont actually care about school shootings either. Please, what are the net positive Republican platforms meant to actually make anyone's lives better other than helping insecure shit stains like yourself feel better by trying to keep another group of people down? 

Why do you feebs always have some stupid "Little Jimmy" story about some poor confused kid being misled into left wing ideology? This is the best you and Ramza can come up with. Some Majorie Taylor Greene level shitty hypothetical meant to be reductive and ludicrous to unfairly discredit something she doesnt like. 

This is why you're a shitty person. It's fine most of the board treats you like some pathetic forum joke because you copy and paste the entire gaming internet and can't a person whose find you interesting, but this kind of shows just what a scumbag you truly are deep inside. As ugly on the inside as you are on the outside. Maybe you'll get lucky one day and meet an older, lonely Karen looking for a half-man with more gaming consoles than actual friends. 

Then you bring up Florida like it's not the shithole of this country lol. Oh REALLY??? FLORIDA! LMFAO I wish I had enough respect for you to lose any of it. 

fuck off, you know nothing about me. All you do is hurl insults when you're probably the most morally bankrupt person on this forum.

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

fuck off, you know nothing about me. All you do is hurl insults when you're probably the most morally bankrupt person on this forum.

Shut your bitch ass up. I know just about any thing you haven't copied and pasted from someone else is most likely not true and probably doesn't make any sense. . 

17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It also could be that there was always an unknown number of gay people and as it's become more accepted by society more and more people are willing to be open with how they feel? Also even if people are confused ...who fucking cares? How does this affect your life? Do you really care if some dude fucked another dude and regretted it down the line? This is such a weird thing to worry about. 

No doubt there was always some people who didn't come out of the closet but it cannot be to that extent. 

I care because some unqualified adults are pushing life changing, irreversible and dangerous medical procedures to these kids. Mutilating kids genitals and puberty blockers is not something we should take lightly. 

The fact that you think I cared because of what they do in bed with another people of the same sex is fucking hilarious to me. How dumb are you really?

18 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I know I come off as prickish at times, but I just lack patience for bullshit. You keep asking for a legit discussion but you're incapable of having one. You are bringing up transathletes but seem ignorant of both sports and trans issues. So how can we do that if I have to fucking explain the shit to you we're supposed to be "debating" about? It's like a teacher debating a student on shit he's actively teaching him. First your ignorance shows when you say stupid shit like "If you want to beat women in track Timmy, take this pill." Like it's a grift. Give them some humanity. What if in the multiverse it's someone who genuinely felt they were the wrong gender at a young age, but also happened to be good in a sport took puberty blockers which would lower the effect of testosterone and "decades of man-muscle". Most high level athletes start very young as well. 

Yes, there are life long consequences in doing this. There are also life long consequences for people who didnt do it. It's definitely something to be taken very seriously and there should be hefty expectations of it, but it should exist as an option. 

Yes, in your above statement about taking puberty blockers to play womens sports. 

That's an interesting scenario about the "gay math teacher". Like what are you against actually? As you picture it in your mind? Because it sounds like youre worried some social studies teacher will stop to talk about how awesome his husband is and they can wear the same clothes and both like sports and the young kids will start thinking they might be gay too. lol 

Awwwwwwww

I love how I posted an article that shows the women generate more money than the men did and were paid a fraction of what the men made and you keep trying claim they were paid appropriately, even after a court ruled they weren't. Like you legit keep trying. 

Yeah, it is. Short bus Twinblade has been proven wrong, debunked, dunked on whatever you want more times than anyone Ive seen. Everything he says is like the rantings of hyperbolic sentient bot. I dont know if I've accused you of being racist. I mean you definitely have issues but I think it's more like narcissism  or something. Like you have this really grand view of yourself for some reason. Like you know 10% of something then think you fill in the other 90% yourself because you're awesome. Now we're here having a slow ass argument. I criticize the Dems all the time. Most of the left does. This is why I dont get what the fuck you guys are ever talking about. SW2 is pretty lefty and the blast the Dems more than anyone on this site. The difference is they actually know what they are talking about. They pick apart policies, hypocrisies and such. I had an actual argument with a friend Ive never argued with before because I didnt want Biden to run for President. 

I'm forced to defend the left by default because what you guys post is mostly lies and bullshit and gross exaggerations. It's rhetoric and propaganda. Mostly repeated by the two dimmest minds on this site Cooke and Twinblade. Two easily influenced idiots who didn't realize they were slowly turning right wing despite people telling them the entire time. I wont lie on here. If someone actually said something that was even marginally precise and I agreed with them I wouldnt pretend and argue for no reason. From the bottom of my heart, you guys are narrow minded, sheltered, apathetic people. 

Hey you know how Twinblade keeps shouting that "all racism is because of the left." Please tell me the reality that someone who thinks that lives in. 

Granted my example with Timmy was hyperbole but some math teacher isn't qualified. For the record I don't want to ban the practice.

These talks has no place in the classroom and it's something that appears to be common occurrence if we listen to the parents for once. Most of the time it's from a unqualified person and without the parents consent. I wouldn't want an heterosexual explaining their sex life to my kids either. Unacceptable GROOMING. 

You posted one example of unjustified lower pay gap for women. It's unfortunate but this is one example, does that mean every women team should be paid the same as men? No, we can go by a case by case basis if you want. I'm not denying that these things can happen, I just don't think it's that widespread because as I said, %98 of sports are all about the men's team. This is fact.

I wasn't talking about Twinblade and I never seen you say anything against the left even though there's plenty of materials to discuss here with one of the worst President ever sitting at the white house. It's ok though, you really had to prove that all racism didn't come from the left. lol

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

No doubt there was always some people who didn't come out of the closet but it cannot be to that extent. 

I care because some unqualified adults are pushing life changing, irreversible and dangerous medical procedures to these kids. Mutilating kids genitals and puberty blockers is not something we should take lightly. 

Who is pushing this? Again you make this out to be some calculated recruitment thing or something. No one take this lightly and it's not something that's even possible for most trans kids who would want it. This isn't a tattoo,  this is a very expensive procedure. Again do you people know any trans people? Have you guys ever actually had a normal conversation with a Trans person? You guys pose these extreme worst case scenarios as the norm. You assume everyone who doesn't agree with you is out to turn every kid trans like it's a new tik tok dance. 

Parents aren't qualified either. If a parent isn't a professional educator how are they qualified to say what their kids need to learn? If they are not a professional mental health or physician they're not qualified to make health make those decisions either. Like I said, the biggest obstacle for a great number of trans people are their parents. If a parent becomes the reason a tans teen becomes a run away, prostitute, criminal what then? 

All of your views are born from the ignorant, bigotted view from people who dont want Trans people to exist or be treated with dignity in the first place. This is like Republicans who quote Putin for his reasons to invade the Ukraine. How do you trust the word of someone's sworn enemy? 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

The fact that you think I cared because of what they do in bed with another people of the same sex is fucking hilarious to me. How dumb are you really?

I know you dont care, that's my point. You guys are just working through your aggrievement issues because right wing media told you to think this way. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Granted my example with Timmy was hyperbole but some math teacher isn't qualified. For the record I don't want to ban the practice.

These talks has no place in the classroom and it's something that appears to be common occurrence if we listen to the parents for once. Most of the time it's from a unqualified person and without the parents consent. I wouldn't want an heterosexual explaining their sex life to my kids either. Unacceptable GROOMING. 

Again, most parents aren't qualified to create a curriculum for their child's education or what they need to learn.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

You posted one example of unjustified lower pay gap for women.

You posted none. You just assume what you're saying is right. You originally were trying to prove that they were properly compensated even after I posted they won a court case, and posted the financial evidence of it. Again, I'm sorry for not teaching you enough about what we're arguing about? Like this is the ebb and flow of our debates. You're constantly incorrect, post no facts or evidence, are constantly conceding points after you exhausted your dodge attempts. I assume like with anything else, right wing media told you they are fairly compensated? 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's unfortunate but this is one example, does that mean every women team should be paid the same as men? No, we can go by a case by case basis if you want. I'm not denying that these things can happen, I just don't think it's that widespread because as I said, %98 of sports are all about the men's team. This is fact.

No one stated they should be paid as much as the men. In the soccer case yes, since the women generate more money...so that would be "fair" in your eyes I suppose. Fair pay can be more than they are making without necessarily being exactly what male players are being paid. I look forward to continue teaching you about what I thought would just be a throw-away thing that keeps going even though you haven't actually added anything new or true. You right wingers legit only believe in extremes.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I wasn't talking about Twinblade and I never seen you say anything against the left even though there's plenty of materials to discuss here with one of the worst President ever sitting at the white house. It's ok though, you really had to prove that all racism didn't come from the left. lol

Again, I never denied not blasting the left in here because the sheer amount of lies and misinformation causes me to deal with that bullshit first. Like I said, you guys now sound like what you used to consider "nutjobs" by y'all own definitions. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Again, most parents aren't qualified to create a curriculum for their child's education or what they need to learn.

You posted none. You just assume what you're saying is right. You originally were trying to prove that they were properly compensated even after I posted they won a court case, and posted the financial evidence of it. Again, I'm sorry for not teaching you enough about what we're arguing about? Like this is the ebb and flow of our debates. You're constantly incorrect, post no facts or evidence, are constantly conceding points after you exhausted your dodge attempts. I assume like with anything else, right wing media told you they are fairly compensated? 

No one stated they should be paid as much as the men. In the soccer case yes, since the women generate more money...so that would be "fair" in your eyes I suppose. Fair pay can be more than they are making without necessarily being exactly what male players are being paid. I look forward to continue teaching you about what I thought would just be a throw-away thing that keeps going even though you haven't actually added anything new or true. You right wingers legit only believe in extremes.

Again, I never denied not blasting the left in here because the sheer amount of lies and misinformation causes me to deal with that bullshit first. Like I said, you guys now sound like what you used to consider "nutjobs" by y'all own definitions. 

You'd be right if all they were teaching were art, science, mathematics and such. Putting ideas about sexual identity in children heads is not their job. I have no problem if they go consult an actual medical expert on this but I have a problem when it comes from some low IQ math teacher with a pre-disposed bias. 

As I said, one case =/= all the time. Do you want a medal? Congrats. You brought it up like it's always the case if you had said that they were a few instances of unjustified pay gap I wouldn't have argued. I'm just saying in most cases it can be easily explained and justified. You didn't teach me anything.

I'm not spreading any lies or misinformation. Trans in women sports and groomers in schools are both real phenomenon and I think it's important to talk about them. For the record, being wrong on something doesn't mean I was trying to spread disinformation with malicious intent. It happens.  

53 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Who is pushing this? Again you make this out to be some calculated recruitment thing or something. No one take this lightly and it's not something that's even possible for most trans kids who would want it. This isn't a tattoo,  this is a very expensive procedure. Again do you people know any trans people? Have you guys ever actually had a normal conversation with a Trans person? You guys pose these extreme worst case scenarios as the norm. You assume everyone who doesn't agree with you is out to turn every kid trans like it's a new tik tok dance. 

Parents aren't qualified either. If a parent isn't a professional educator how are they qualified to say what their kids need to learn? If they are not a professional mental health or physician they're not qualified to make health make those decisions either. Like I said, the biggest obstacle for a great number of trans people are their parents. If a parent becomes the reason a tans teen becomes a run away, prostitute, criminal what then? 

All of your views are born from the ignorant, bigotted view from people who dont want Trans people to exist or be treated with dignity in the first place. This is like Republicans who quote Putin for his reasons to invade the Ukraine. How do you trust the word of someone's sworn enemy? 

I know you dont care, that's my point. You guys are just working through your aggrievement issues because right wing media told you to think this way. 

It's definitely isolated cases. I don't think they have meetings at the LGBTQ+ headquarter and plan how they gonna groom the next generation. Well, apparently it does happen at Disney's though. Lmao. 

I don't know any trans personally but I have gay friends and I know a drag queen. Do I get a prize or something? ... 

Parents are smart enough to understand that certain topics are too sensitive to be brought up casually in class and they have a right to complain. I understand in some cases, parents can be bad influences as well but usually there's also a criminal code that goes with such behavior's. 

You do have a point that a lot of the news I get comes from narrow minded conservatives. Which I don't consider myself like them and they love to take those isolated cases and blowing it up like it's an every day thing. I won't deny that, but at the same time, it's probably the same case for you but with a bunch of leftists. What matters is trying to remain objective, which I do. 

No I don't care about their personal sex life or anyone's else for that matter. I'm genuinely worried about this though, I know I'm repeating myself but we see cases where a class is almost %50 identify as LGBTQ. That's not normal at all. I want trans to be threated well but I don't want children to feel forced down this path. I don't trust young kids to make those decisions, not yet anyway. A standard has to be put in place to prevent such things from happening. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's definitely isolated cases. I don't think they have meetings at the LGBTQ+ headquarter and plan how they gonna groom the next generation. Well, apparently it does happen at Disney's though. Lmao. 

I don't know any trans personally but I have gay friends and I know a drag queen. Do I get a prize or something? ... 

Yeah, no. It's not a flex. I just find people who dont know immigrants, gays, blacks, women, trans, muslims, jews, etc personally tend to have misguided ideas of who they are as a people and tend to believe one dimensional, intentionally dishonest portrayals and stereotypes. Like boys taking puberty blockers just to play girls sports or gay teachers talking about gay honeymoons while handing out candy puberty blockers.

Maybe you guys might to take a second to think why you assume what you do about one group, and the other. Like a person who is quicker to deny that racism exist is more than likely to assume any discussion that skews LGBTQ is automatically grooming. Who are also the types of people who dont think gay people should adopt, or say shit like "All/Blue Lives Matter". 

Parents are smart enough to understand that certain topics are too sensitive to be brought up casually in class and they have a right to complain. I understand in some cases, parents can be bad influences as well but usually there's also a criminal code that goes with such behavior's. 

They do have the right to complain, no they are not smart enough to know what topics are too sensitive. What they know is what their comfort level is that is most likely handed from generation to generation. There's plenty of terrible shit parents can pass on their kids which are perfectly legal. 

You do have a point that a lot of the news I get comes from narrow minded conservatives. Which I don't consider myself like them and they love to take those isolated cases and blowing it up like it's an every day thing. I won't deny that, but at the same time, it's probably the same case for you but with a bunch of leftists. What matters is trying to remain objective, which I do. 

No I don't care about their personal sex life or anyone's else for that matter. I'm genuinely worried about this though, I know I'm repeating myself but we see cases where a class is almost %50 identify as LGBTQ. That's not normal at all. I want trans to be threated well but I don't want children to feel forced down this path. I don't trust young kids to make those decisions, not yet anyway. A standard has to be put in place to prevent such things from happening. 

Oh god, the queer panic. Let's be honest, you dont actually know what you're talking about. You're repeating someone else's rant designed exactly for you to be doing this right here.

A new study by trend forecasting agency J. Walter Thompson Innovation Group found that only 48 percent of 13-20-year-olds identify as "exclusively heterosexual," compared to 65 percent of millennials aged 21 to 34

On a scale of zero to six, where zero signified "completely straight" and six meant "completely homosexual," more than a third of the young demographic chose a number between one and five, indicating that they were bisexual to some degree. Only 24 percent of their older counterparts identified this way.

I guess technically not identifying as stone cold straight can be described as being "LGBTQ" to some people. It's not quite that alarming. This sampling includes stuff like girls making out with each other. Which has always been a thing as far as I can remember. 

This is also a small study, like relax.

LGBTQ identification has risen a few points and is currently above 7%. This will continue has not only more and more people will identify as fluid. 

https://news.gallup.com/poll/389792/lgbt-identification-ticks-up.aspx

LGBT identification up from 5.6% in 2020
One in five Gen Z adults identify as LGBT
Bisexual identification is most common

Again, everything you guys dont like exist strictly in the extreme.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

You'd be right if all they were teaching were art, science, mathematics and such. Putting ideas about sexual identity in children heads is not their job. I have no problem if they go consult an actual medical expert on this but I have a problem when it comes from some low IQ math teacher with a pre-disposed bias. 

lol I love that you keep doing your best to contextualize this as grooming. Everything you describe is some opportunistic predator or conartist trying to take advantage of women and children. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

As I said, one case =/= all the time. Do you want a medal? Congrats. You brought it up like it's always the case if you had said that they were a few instances of unjustified pay gap I wouldn't have argued. I'm just saying in most cases it can be easily explained and justified. You didn't teach me anything.

I'm not spreading any lies or misinformation.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Trans in women sports and groomers in schools are both real phenomenon and I think it's important to talk about them. For the record, being wrong on something doesn't mean I was trying to spread disinformation with malicious intent. It happens.  

You know what you never hear about in right wing media:  groomers and sexual predators in church. Not sure if you're aware but there are tens of thousands of sexual abuse victims that were preyed up on church. The church also worked to cover it up, move staff around to avoid having to face possible criminal charges. Effectively creating a full set of logistics designed to cover up mass sexual abuse cases.

I assume you are not aware of this since you repeatedly bringing up grooming teachers but priest never came up. You would think with verifiable sexual abuse against minors that exist Republicans and conservatives would talk night and day about this topic but manage not to. Like you keep talking about how much you care so I assume if you were aware of grooming in church you would have mentioned that by now? 

At the end of the day, that is what is problematic about many of you. Yall dont know, but also act like authorities on everything. Is purposely lying the same as just repeating something someone told you? No...but the end result is the same. This is the whole point of misinformation. It's like a virus. People like you, cooke, and twinblade read a red meat headline and fill in the blanks yourselves with other batshit crap you read in an alt right bubble. 

49 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol I love that you keep doing your best to contextualize this as grooming. Everything you describe is some opportunistic predator or conartist trying to take advantage of women and children. 

You know what you never hear about in right wing media:  groomers and sexual predators in church. Not sure if you're aware but there are tens of thousands of sexual abuse victims that were preyed up on church. The church also worked to cover it up, move staff around to avoid having to face possible criminal charges. Effectively creating a full set of logistics designed to cover up mass sexual abuse cases.

I assume you are not aware of this since you repeatedly bringing up grooming teachers but priest never came up. You would think with verifiable sexual abuse against minors that exist Republicans and conservatives would talk night and day about this topic but manage not to. Like you keep talking about how much you care so I assume if you were aware of grooming in church you would have mentioned that by now? 

At the end of the day, that is what is problematic about many of you. Yall dont know, but also act like authorities on everything. Is purposely lying the same as just repeating something someone told you? No...but the end result is the same. This is the whole point of misinformation. It's like a virus. People like you, cooke, and twinblade read a red meat headline and fill in the blanks yourselves with other batshit crap you read in an alt right bubble. 

That's exactly how I would describe leftist groomers. 

Everyone knows the church is full of pedophiles. This is absolutely nothing new and just because I'm not talking about it at this very moment doesn't me that I don't acknowledge it. It's not misinformation at all to talk about other things, one doesn't neglect the other and I have no double standards. You've failed in your analogy. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yeah, no. It's not a flex. I just find people who dont know immigrants, gays, blacks, women, trans, muslims, jews, etc personally tend to have misguided ideas of who they are as a people and tend to believe one dimensional, intentionally dishonest portrayals and stereotypes. Like boys taking puberty blockers just to play girls sports or gay teachers talking about gay honeymoons while handing out candy puberty blockers.

Maybe you guys might to take a second to think why you assume what you do about one group, and the other. Like a person who is quicker to deny that racism exist is more than likely to assume any discussion that skews LGBTQ is automatically grooming. Who are also the types of people who dont think gay people should adopt, or say shit like "All/Blue Lives Matter". 

They do have the right to complain, no they are not smart enough to know what topics are too sensitive. What they know is what their comfort level is that is most likely handed from generation to generation. There's plenty of terrible shit parents can pass on their kids which are perfectly legal. 

Oh god, the queer panic. Let's be honest, you dont actually know what you're talking about. You're repeating someone else's rant designed exactly for you to be doing this right here.

I guess technically not identifying as stone cold straight can be described as being "LGBTQ" to some people. It's not quite that alarming. This sampling includes stuff like girls making out with each other. Which has always been a thing as far as I can remember. 

This is also a small study, like relax.

LGBTQ identification has risen a few points and is currently above 7%. This will continue has not only more and more people will identify as fluid. 

Again, everything you guys dont like exist strictly in the extreme.

You're very confused in your first paragraph. You throw a lot of random accusations and things I don't think or say. Gonna pass on that one.

Parents take priority over the education of their child in more than just school teaching. Especially if it's going to make them gender confused or teach them straight made up lies like men can have babies too! This is toxic as fuck and you're trying to remove the parents equation out of this. It's their fucking children and they are not sending them to school to have their mind twisted but to learn, art, science and writing skills. I don't know what to tell you if you don't see issues with this.

That poll is not that surprising since it allows the degree of bisexuality in the answer and I've already acknowledge that more people will come out of the closet than previous generations, the slight rise is not surprising. Iirc my example was with a class of 12 years old and didn't have such subtext. So it's very different, especially considering the age group. It was a very simple question, do you identify as LGBTQ? 

Some parents are just as bad the leftist groomers, you have entire household now that identify as some form of gender fluid or something. The 'theybies' generation. More toxic, virtue signaling indoctrination. Timmy has picked a robe and played with a barbie so he must be gay! Yes, that's extreme example but those exists, we see them thanks to the internet but this is what your neo woke talk makes some people do. Of course you'll deny any damage done from your side as usual, can't make mistakes in your quest for social justice and everything you guys think or say is the proper path. Thank you for that, now I think I'll go get myself pregnant. 

Another female sport talent robbed of a victory and prize money to pursue her career.

Somehow, this isn't as important as the pay gaps in men and women sports. Getting her prize money and chance of competing as a champion stolen away from her by a man is ok though.

Skateboarder Taylor Silverman rips trans competitors who win (nypost.com)

That also means she's transphobic obviously. 🤡

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

You're very confused in your first paragraph. You throw a lot of random accusations and things I don't think or say. Gonna pass on that one.

You literally call people groomers, continually use extreme examples as the norm, and keep using stereotypes. It's only confusing because while you are definitely more self aware than Cooke or Twinblade, at the end of the day you have to land on your chosen side so you continue to be obtuse. 

My bigger point being people who usually are exposed to the groups of people that are  typically rallied against realize that they are also just people, who are human, want to work, be loved, be healthy, have friends, and aren't the scourge of society who are constantly scheming to get more power and prestige then they deserve at someone else's expense. 

You guys are always claiming "I dont have anything against..." while painting the same people are villains just for existing. 

Parents take priority over the education of their child in more than just school teaching. Especially if it's going to make them gender confused or teach them straight made up lies like men can have babies too! This is toxic as fuck and you're trying to remove the parents equation out of this. It's their fucking children and they are not sending them to school to have their mind twisted but to learn, art, science and writing skills. I don't know what to tell you if you don't see issues with this.

I love how you create an extreme, context free situation then claim it's toxic lol. Like you just made that shit up, so if it's toxic it's your own toxicity you're objecting too.

That poll is not that surprising since it allows the degree of bisexuality in the answer and I've already acknowledge that more people will come out of the closet than previous generations, the slight rise is not surprising. Iirc my example was with a class of 12 years old and didn't have such subtext. So it's very different, especially considering the age group. It was a very simple question, do you identify as LGBTQ? 

Yes, I feel like I'm playing a drinking game continually using the word "context" but it's amazing how differently a situation looks when you spend more time than it takes to read an inflammatory headline about something. 

Some parents are just as bad the leftist groomers, you have entire household now that identify as some form of gender fluid or something. The 'theybies' generation. More toxic, virtue signaling indoctrination. Timmy has picked a robe and played with a barbie so he must be gay! Yes, that's extreme example

but those exists,

I like how you keep creating these worst case scenarios in your head then crone on about them and how bad the left is. It's like when Cooke went on about how bad the woke left is for calling Chris Helmsworth racist for slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars even though that didn't happen. lol I love after two years of hearing you idiots talk about how everything BLM said is a lie only to continually make up random situations in your head and act like they are real things people need to be concerned about lol. 

we see them thanks to the internet but this is what your neo woke talk makes some people do. Of course you'll deny any damage done from your side as usual, can't make mistakes in your quest for social justice and everything you guys think or say is the proper path. Thank you for that, now I think I'll go get myself pregnant. 

What damage exactly? The damage you keep making up? Like you dont like to called a liar but you constantly just make shit up while arguing your points. Like wtf am I supposed to do with information you're literally crafting in your head as you type? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

That's exactly how I would describe leftist groomers. 

Everyone knows the church is full of pedophiles. This is absolutely nothing new and just because I'm not talking about it at this very moment doesn't me that I don't acknowledge it. It's not misinformation at all to talk about other things, one doesn't neglect the other and I have no double standards. You've failed in your analogy. 

Yes, everyone knows the church is full of pedophiles, yet never in my entire existence on Earth have I heard a conservative blow the horns of Armageddon over it. Like you're trying to pretend that you're bringing that up because schools are the topic but in reality schools are the topics because the religious right would never take on religious institutions (well Islamic ones they would lol) so please spare us.

This isn't done on purpose, you're a bot repeating what you were instructed to repeat. Please find me information on MGT or Lauren Boebert or any major Right wing politician or pundit condemning church bases sexual assaults' and cover ups at a level like they're coming after CRT or any sort of LGBTQ awareness. Mind you that CRT wasn't even being taught in primary or elementary schools either. So CRT which wasn't being taught in any schools were a threat to children but actual tens of thousands of sexual assaults' by church officials is still less of a concern?

Edited by Mr. Impossible
13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You literally call people groomers, continually use extreme examples as the norm, and keep using stereotypes. It's only confusing because while you are definitely more self aware than Cooke or Twinblade, at the end of the day you have to land on your chosen side so you continue to be obtuse. 

My bigger point being people who usually are exposed to the groups of people that are  typically rallied against realize that they are also just people, who are human, want to work, be loved, be healthy, have friends, and aren't the scourge of society who are constantly scheming to get more power and prestige then they deserve at someone else's expense. 

You guys are always claiming "I dont have anything against..." while painting the same people are villains just for existing. 

I love how you create an extreme, context free situation then claim it's toxic lol. Like you just made that shit up, so if it's toxic it's your own toxicity you're objecting too.

Yes, I feel like I'm playing a drinking game continually using the word "context" but it's amazing how differently a situation looks when you spend more time than it takes to read an inflammatory headline about something. 

I like how you keep creating these worst case scenarios in your head then crone on about them and how bad the left is. It's like when Cooke went on about how bad the woke left is for calling Chris Helmsworth racist for slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars even though that didn't happen. lol I love after two years of hearing you idiots talk about how everything BLM said is a lie only to continually make up random situations in your head and act like they are real things people need to be concerned about lol. 

What damage exactly? The damage you keep making up? Like you dont like to called a liar but you constantly just make shit up while arguing your points. Like wtf am I supposed to do with information you're literally crafting in your head as you type? 

I call groomers, groomers. Not every LGBTQ is a groomer. Never implied anything like that.

The damage is all there for you to see. No surprise you don't acknowledge any of it. A woman beaten by a biological man in sports, nothing to see here folks, look at those transphone conservatives! You couldn't be more obvious. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, everyone knows the church is full of pedophiles, yet never in my entire existence on Earth have I heard a conservative blow the horns of Armageddon over it. Like you're trying to pretend that you're bringing that up because schools are the topic but in reality schools are the topics because the religious right would never take on religious institutions (well Islamic ones they would lol) so please spare us.

This isn't done on purpose, you're a bot repeating what you were instructed to repeat. Please find me information on MGT or Lauren Boebert or any major Right wing politician or pundit condemning church bases sexual assaults' and cover ups at a level like they're coming after CRT or any sort of LGBTQ awareness. Mind you that CRT wasn't even being taught in primary or elementary schools either. So CRT which wasn't being taught in any schools were a threat to children but actual tens of thousands of sexual assaults' by church officials is still less of a concern?

Oh wow, partisans of a party tend to criticize the other party faults more than their own. What a surprise.

Both political spectrum are guilty of this. You think you're on to something but you're not.