The lunacy spouted and supported by modern day liberals

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Substatic   I love the Cadillac train. Those people are so concerned about climate change... right?     

@Twinblade   Kamala speech skills, level 99.        

No shit, like that's my issue number one. It's peer pressure. It's abnormal statically that half the kids in a class identify as LGBTQ. Or that a mother is raising two trans boys... There's nothing ea

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

@Substatic

I love the Cadillac train. Those people are so concerned about climate change... right? 

:D Biden wearing a mask when he gets off the plane and then removing it the moment he starts talking to people right in front of him was actually the best part of that.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:D Biden wearing a mask when he gets off the plane and then removing it the moment he starts talking to people right in front of him was actually the best part of that.

There's so many instances like that I don't even care anymore. lol 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Ramza said:

There's so many instances like that I don't even care anymore. lol 

He just called the recent gas price hikes an 'incredible transition'

The guy says or does something meme worthy on a daily basis. I guess thats the one good thing you can say about his presidency, its been fairly entertaining even if not for the right reasons.

49 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He just called the recent gas price hikes an 'incredible transition'

The guy says or does something meme worthy on a daily basis. I guess thats the one good thing you can say about his presidency, its been fairly entertaining even if not for the right reasons.

Kamala is even worse. She talks like she's speaking to a class of 5 years old.

16 hours ago, Ramza said:

The damage is all there for you to see. No surprise you don't acknowledge any of it. A woman beaten by a biological man in sports 

Yeah there is no doubt this needs to be figured out. Perhaps have trans division of sports. But it still reeks of purse clutching. 

Still....kind of nothing burger compared to hundreds of thousands of Covid deaths due to not vaxxing, a vast majority of domestic terror, and god knows what the cost of being decades behind on climate change will end up being.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Yeah there is no doubt this needs to be figured out. Perhaps have trans division of sports. But it still reeks of purse clutching. 

Still....kind of nothing burger compared to hundreds of thousands of Covid deaths due to not vaxxing, a vast majority of domestic terror, and god knows what the cost of being decades behind on climate change will end up being.

You know you sound like Matt Walsh or Ben Shapiro when they say the left is death cult for ''killing babies''. Please stop. 

No one forced people to not get the vaccine and is directly responsible for their death. There has been more death from Covid under Biden than Trump, are you going to blame the democrats too? Lol, like I've said before, when you start pointing finger at a specific group for a highly contagious disease that spread worldwide like wildfire then you've the lost the plot, man.

32 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I'm old enough to remember when people acknowledged fox news was a joke. Now motherfuckers be linking them and shit. This is how far down the rabbit hole y'all fell. 

As opposed to getting your news and political opinions from CNN, the Washington post and the view. Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

As opposed to getting your news and political opinions from CNN, the Washington post and the view. Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

lmfao All three are superior and far more credible than Fox News. I'm not exactly sure how that's even a flex. You just like Fox because they tell you what you want to hear. I also suggest Dailymail. It's what all the altright kids use these days...in addition to Fox. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lmfao All three are superior and far more credible than Fox News. I'm not exactly sure how that's even a flex. You just like Fox because they tell you what you want to hear. I also suggest Dailymail. It's what all the altright kids use these days...in addition to Fox. 

CNN and the view.

spiderman GIF

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

CNN and the view.

spiderman GIF

You would have a point if you didn't link one of the laziest, low information cry bait stories I've seen in a while. Deceptively edited to look like a major story but vague enough to not explicitly lie. 

The book in question was submitted along with tons of books for administrator approval. Basically a group goes through different titles to see if they will be in sourced by a school. Not every school or necessarily even a district, but individual school. 

This book was rejected by the staff at this stage. This why they don't actually name the book, interview any official school staff, or even a parent from said school. Instead they interview "a" parent in NYC who is also a republican.

Lmfao the book mentions that Jesus has open arms even for Mitch McConnell and they throw a tantrum Lmfao

Christians literally teach that anyone who isn't a practicing Christian is going to hell. But that was too extreme. You people are ghouls. Lol 

57 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You would have a point if you didn't link one of the laziest, low information cry bait stories I've seen in a while. Deceptively edited to look like a major story but vague enough to not explicitly lie. 

The book in question was submitted along with tons of books for administrator approval. Basically a group goes through different titles to see if they will be in sourced by a school. Not every school or necessarily even a district, but individual school. 

This book was rejected by the staff at this stage. This why they don't actually name the book, interview any official school staff, or even a parent from said school. Instead they interview "a" parent in NYC who is also a republican.

Lmfao the book mentions that Jesus has open arms even for Mitch McConnell and they throw a tantrum Lmfao

Christians literally teach that anyone who isn't a practicing Christian is going to hell. But that was too extreme. You people are ghouls. Lol 

Relax, I thought it was funny and stupid all the same. You need to get that dildo out your ass. That piece of news was lazy as fuck and I never meant to post it as something serious to talk about here. lol 

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Relax, I thought it was funny and stupid all the same. You need to get that dildo out your ass. That piece of news was lazy as fuck and I never meant to post it as something serious to talk about here. lol 

Its funny how you shift over to a "relax, I was just joking" when you get your ass handed to you in an debate.

at the same time.........you're basically telling us that the right-wing content that you are posting IS a joke. you realize that, right?

Or am I going to see you start moving the goalpost here, again, in your response?

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its funny how you shift over to a "relax, I was just joking" when you get your ass handed to you in an debate.

at the same time.........you're basically telling us that the right-wing content that you are posting IS a joke. you realize that, right?

Or am I going to see you start moving the goalpost here, again, in your response?

I posted a video and one smiley. This is what you call a debate with an elaborate goalpost? You're dumber than I though. I mean I did expect Remy to not find anything funny and being a stuck up bitch as usual but you don't have do to that either.

I never said Fox News was perfect, I don't agree or like everyone over there like some little sheep or something. This video is hilarious though, Mitch being attacked in a woke book kid and AOC praised. If you don't find that funny, I don't know what to tell you.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I posted a video and one smiley. This is what you call a debate with an elaborate goalpost? You're dumber than I though. I mean I did expect Remy to not find anything funny and being a stuck up bitch as usual but you don't have do to that either.

I never said Fox News was perfect, I don't agree or like everyone over there like some little sheep or something. This video is hilarious though, Mitch being attacked in a woke book kid and AOC praised. If you don't find that funny, I don't know what to tell you.

Lol please stop, no one is buying this. It's like when you tried to convince us you were using groomer correctly even though you had just learned the word and created your own bespoke definition. 

You did exactly what you were programmed to do and reposted disinformation intended on riling up right wing bots.