The lunacy spouted and supported by modern day liberals

43 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol please stop, no one is buying this. It's like when you tried to convince us you were using groomer correctly even though you had just learned the word and created your own bespoke definition. 

You did exactly what you were programmed to do and reposted disinformation intended on riling up right wing bots. 

Still a stuck up, unfunny bitch. That's what happens when you are bitter from the GF ramming your ass with a strap-on for too long. Does she ever give you a reach around? 

I've always brought my points with long well articulated explanations. If I post some shit 2 mins video laughing it might not be all that serious business.

Wow, christ, you guys are actually desperate to win arguments on a political subforum on SW with about 6 active posters total. This is very telling on your inferior intellect and pathetic real life personas. I literally feel embarrass wasting my time typing this stuff up for some internet loser scumbags now. Get a life. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Substatic   I love the Cadillac train. Those people are so concerned about climate change... right?     

@Twinblade   Kamala speech skills, level 99.        

No shit, like that's my issue number one. It's peer pressure. It's abnormal statically that half the kids in a class identify as LGBTQ. Or that a mother is raising two trans boys... There's nothing ea

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

I posted a video and one smiley. This is what you call a debate with an elaborate goalpost?

That what you do with almost every post you do.

So, are we to assume that everything you've been typing has been considered a joke?

The only people who I see enter in politics discussions.........and then try to get out of them by saying "I was actually JOKING!"..........are always 100% right-wingers.

Always, without fault.

On 2022-05-23 at 6:48 PM, Ramza said:

Oh wow, partisans of a party tend to criticize the other party faults more than their own. What a surprise.

Both political spectrum are guilty of this. You think you're on to something but you're not.  

Can we stop to think that you acknowledge and see nothing wrong with fucking child molestation as a partisan issue? And what exactly is the left's equivalent to tens of thousands of legitimate sexual assaults in churches? Are you giving equal weight to fake grooming rhetoric as actual assaults just to create a fake balance? You spent two days expressing all of your exaggerated concerns about LGBTQ grooming but actual child assaults is just one side being partisan. 

7 hours ago, Saucer said:

Is Remy still upset we're opposed to grooming Kindergarteners into queer theory?

Yes. He's in denial. 

On 2022-05-25 at 4:30 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Can we stop to think that you acknowledge and see nothing wrong with fucking child molestation as a partisan issue? And what exactly is the left's equivalent to tens of thousands of legitimate sexual assaults in churches? Are you giving equal weight to fake grooming rhetoric as actual assaults just to create a fake balance? You spent two days expressing all of your exaggerated concerns about LGBTQ grooming but actual child assaults is just one side being partisan. 

Are you off your meds? I'm advocating for child molestation now because I didn't mention the issue? Please, it's not like I denied it.

The equivalent? 60 million babies aborted? 25 people killed and billion $ of damage during the summer of love protests supported by democrats? Unregulated immigration, sex trafficking, fentanyl crossing the border killing million of people? Pushing gender and sexual confusion to kids fucking them up for life through irreversible medical procedures?

You think your party is perfect or something? Good to know. 

On 2022-05-25 at 3:33 PM, jehurey said:

That what you do with almost every post you do.

So, are we to assume that everything you've been typing has been considered a joke?

The only people who I see enter in politics discussions.........and then try to get out of them by saying "I was actually JOKING!"..........are always 100% right-wingers.

Always, without fault.

Look, I know you're desperate for an internet win but you're still a loser either way. Go argue semantics with RemiJ or something. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Yes. He's in denial. 

I just like pointing out that you keep using a word you didn't know a week ago incorrectly and also created your own made-up definition for it. This is how disingenuous a person you are. I was going to call it gas lightie but I dont think it's even clever enough to qualify as that. It's like arguing with a child.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Are you off your meds? I'm advocating for child molestation now because I didn't mention the issue? Please, it's not like I denied it.

I'm putting your faux outrage the RNC told you to feel in perspective by highlighting their hypocrisy and cynical governing. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The equivalent? 60 million babies aborted? 25 people killed and billion $ of damage during the summer of love protests supported by democrats? Unregulated immigration, sex trafficking, fentanyl crossing the border killing million of people? Pushing gender and sexual confusion to kids fucking them up for life through irreversible medical procedures?

You think your party is perfect or something? Good to know. 

lol I'll come back to this. You stacked a lot stupid shit into this paragraph. I will say you're the smartest dumb person on this site for sure. Again, you know how I know you made your wife miserable? I can tell by how you argue in here knowing you're probably even more pig headed and ignorant with the same self aggrandizing bullshit irl. You know nothing, yet are an expert in everything. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I just like pointing out that you keep using a word you didn't know a week ago incorrectly and also created your own made-up definition for it. This is how disingenuous a person you are. I was going to call it gas lightie but I dont think it's even clever enough to qualify as that. It's like arguing with a child.

I'm putting your faux outrage the RNC told you to feel in perspective by highlighting their hypocrisy and cynical governing. 

lol I'll come back to this. You stacked a lot stupid shit into this paragraph. I will say you're the smartest dumb person on this site for sure. Again, you know how I know you made your wife miserable? I can tell by how you argue in here knowing you're probably even more pig headed and ignorant with the same self aggrandizing bullshit irl. You know nothing, yet are an expert in everything. 

Funny when the left comes with new terminology or definitions, everyone has to get with the program or get called a bigot. The word groomer has evolved into a new meaning that you don't like or agree with. Boohoo, cry me a river, I'm gonna keep using it and there's nothing you can do about it. You're calling me a child yet you're the one losing your cool on a single word's definition because it hurts your feelings. 

Faux outrage? lol You're the one who has no issues with women sports being destroyed by biological men, not me. Get your facts straight.

You don't have to. I just put the first things that republicans blame the left for in term of the damage that we can see or measure. I'm not even pro life so don't bother. I meant to show that your side has plenty of blames as well but I guess the point flew right over the top of your head. We could discuss those issues but seeing how you're already in panic mode, I'd rather not. 

And you're an expert in what exactly? Sucking democrats dicks? Being a little bitch? You're nothing special, get off your high horse. 

Still bringing my ex. :rofl: Ask her out or something for fuck sake and leave me out of it. :kaz: 

• dead 1
15 hours ago, Ramza said:

Funny when the left comes with new terminology or definitions, everyone has to get with the program or get called a bigot. The word groomer has evolved into a new meaning that you don't like or agree with.

lol You're fucking delusional. There is a bit of difference in words taking on different meanings due to the zeitgeist or from a colloquial influence and you just making up your own definition because you kept seeing people use on social media and you didn't know why. You literally admitted to not knowing what the word meant, and made up some extremely specific definition that still doesn't actually make sense. 

Boohoo, cry me a river, I'm gonna keep using it and there's nothing you can do about it. You're calling me a child yet you're the one losing your cool on a single word's definition because it hurts your feelings. 

Oh yeah, way to prove you dont argue like a child. You are legit committing purposely to use a word incorrectly, with your made up definition because you're embarrassed you got called out for parroting rhetoric you dont understand. Very intellectually honest of you. 

Faux outrage? lol You're the one who has no issues with women sports being destroyed by biological men, not me. Get your facts straight.

Not sure how I pretended to care about something I've been saying I dont care about from jump but Ok. You know how I keep saying you refuse to grant any humanity to Trans people to which you love to protest but yet you still say shit like "Biological men" instead of at least Trans-women. Like it's the fucking Rock in a wig competing against women in women's sports. 

You don't have to. I just put the first things that republicans blame the left for in term of the damage that we can see or measure.

Oh yeah, I know. It was stupid and dishonest like most of what you write. It was just so densely packed with it and at the end of the day it really doesn't matter. You seem to get dumber and more dishonest the more you get exposed. You always seem to hit a point where you seem semi-reasonable and admit where you are wrong then you immediately double down go full retard in defense of something deep down you know you're wrong about to save face or something. Like the whole "grooming" debacle that's still going on five days after you admitted you didn't even know what the word meant to now officially creating new meanings for it. 

I will give you credit for stating "what Republicans blame Dems for" with seems like some awareness it's all a load of bullshit...but like you still repeat their bullshit like it's valid all the time so yeah. This is some complex dishonesty. 

I'm not even pro life so don't bother. I meant to show that your side has plenty of blames as well but I guess the point flew right over the top of your head. We could discuss those issues but seeing how you're already in panic mode, I'd rather not. 

Yes, women getting voluntary abortions is the same as the state doing nothing in retaliation for mass child molestation. You brought up immigration yet the largest instance of amnesty was from Regan, Obama ramped up deportations at a higher rate than Bush did, and while I'm not really up on immigration under Biden, I see plenty of right wingers complaining that he's continuing a lot of Trump's policies. You know, the shit they didn't care about when Trump was doing them.

Immigration is failure of both sides. It's just weaponized against Dems because racial strife is still one of the issues Republicans rely on most. 

And you're an expert in what exactly? Sucking democrats dicks? Being a little bitch? You're nothing special, get off your high horse. 

Remember when you had a titty attack when I said I wasn't an expert on something? It's not even that you're not an expert, you comment aggressively and with great confidence in yourself about things you dont even have passing knowledge about the shit you're talking about.

We can insult each other all day and all but keeping a hundo, you haven't made any valid points. You're constantly being proven wrong, half of your rebuttals make no sense. 

Still bringing my ex. :rofl: Ask her out or something for fuck sake and leave me out of it. :kaz: 

Not so much your ex, but you're core character. I could tell the type of person you were from how you described your relationship and you haven't shown anything to prove it wrong talking about politics. I'll just keep it quick and say you seemed like self-aggrandizing asshole and haven't done anything to disprove it. 

On 2022-05-27 at 11:26 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

lol You're fucking delusional. There is a bit of difference in words taking on different meanings due to the zeitgeist or from a colloquial influence and you just making up your own definition because you kept seeing people use on social media and you didn't know why. You literally admitted to not knowing what the word meant, and made up some extremely specific definition that still doesn't actually make sense. 

Oh yeah, way to prove you dont argue like a child. You are legit committing purposely to use a word incorrectly, with your made up definition because you're embarrassed you got called out for parroting rhetoric you dont understand. Very intellectually honest of you. 

Not sure how I pretended to care about something I've been saying I dont care about from jump but Ok. You know how I keep saying you refuse to grant any humanity to Trans people to which you love to protest but yet you still say shit like "Biological men" instead of at least Trans-women. Like it's the fucking Rock in a wig competing against women in women's sports. 

Oh yeah, I know. It was stupid and dishonest like most of what you write. It was just so densely packed with it and at the end of the day it really doesn't matter. You seem to get dumber and more dishonest the more you get exposed. You always seem to hit a point where you seem semi-reasonable and admit where you are wrong then you immediately double down go full retard in defense of something deep down you know you're wrong about to save face or something. Like the whole "grooming" debacle that's still going on five days after you admitted you didn't even know what the word meant to now officially creating new meanings for it. 

I will give you credit for stating "what Republicans blame Dems for" with seems like some awareness it's all a load of bullshit...but like you still repeat their bullshit like it's valid all the time so yeah. This is some complex dishonesty. 

Yes, women getting voluntary abortions is the same as the state doing nothing in retaliation for mass child molestation. You brought up immigration yet the largest instance of amnesty was from Regan, Obama ramped up deportations at a higher rate than Bush did, and while I'm not really up on immigration under Biden, I see plenty of right wingers complaining that he's continuing a lot of Trump's policies. You know, the shit they didn't care about when Trump was doing them.

Immigration is failure of both sides. It's just weaponized against Dems because racial strife is still one of the issues Republicans rely on most. 

Remember when you had a titty attack when I said I wasn't an expert on something? It's not even that you're not an expert, you comment aggressively and with great confidence in yourself about things you dont even have passing knowledge about the shit you're talking about.

We can insult each other all day and all but keeping a hundo, you haven't made any valid points. You're constantly being proven wrong, half of your rebuttals make no sense. 

Not so much your ex, but you're core character. I could tell the type of person you were from how you described your relationship and you haven't shown anything to prove it wrong talking about politics. I'll just keep it quick and say you seemed like self-aggrandizing asshole and haven't done anything to disprove it. 

Did I hurt your feeling for saying biological men instead of trans-women in a discussion where gender was the very specific issue we were discussing in the first place? What, you're a trans now, or are you one of those fake outraged Karen who likes to get offended for lingo details in the name of a group of people they don't belong to? 

Also, fuck off with the groomer shit, I don't care about your feelings. The woke teachers who insists on teaching sexual woke doctrines to young children in kindergarten, pre school and the first three grades are now known as groomers. Don't worry, some other people will use it too, you'll catch on, eventually. 

You haven't proved me wrong on anything, really, not in any manner that is definitive. That's all in your head and you accuse me of the very same thing you do, speaking your opinions loudly but I'm the issue somehow because I'm not an expert. Okay? 

You're mentally ill if you think some political talk with a self-righteous prick on the internet is any indications of how I threat the people I love in my life. I have no further desires to continue this talk. 

Using the word incorrectly and not knowing it's meaning and then doubling and tripling down the incorrect usage is the definition of willingly ignorant. 

Edited by Goukosan
On 2022-05-26 at 4:31 PM, Ramza said:

Look, I know you're desperate for an internet win but you're still a loser either way. Go argue semantics with RemiJ or something. 

LOL you the one who runs to OTHER SUBJECTS multiple times during one thread.

Who's desperate for an internet win?

Why would we be desperate, when almost all of us beat you in every single talking point?

We ALREADY get the "wins", rather easily.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Did I hurt your feeling for saying biological men instead of trans-women in a discussion where gender was the very specific issue we were discussing in the first place? What, you're a trans now, or are you one of those fake outraged Karen who likes to get offended for lingo details in the name of a group of people they don't belong to? 

You're getting desperate. Are you one of those antiVax Karens acting like you're in 1940s Germany?

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Also, fuck off with the groomer shit, I don't care about your feelings. The woke teachers who insists on teaching sexual woke doctrines to young children in kindergarten, pre school and the first three grades are now known as groomers. Don't worry, some other people will use it too, you'll catch on, eventually. 

lol It's hard to pretend you have a point when you continually misrepresent reality to such an absurd degree to make your one point. You legit have only made one point in a week of back and forth and it's not even based on reality. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

You haven't proved me wrong on anything, really, not in any manner that is definitive.

lol ok. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

That's all in your head and you accuse me of the very same thing you do, speaking your opinions loudly but I'm the issue somehow because I'm not an expert. Okay? 

Have you actually posted anything to back up what you say?

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

You're mentally ill if you think some political talk with a self-righteous prick on the internet is any indications of how I threat the people I love in my life. I have no further desires to continue this talk. 

Not at all. It's actually pretty easy. Like you go on about this fake outrage about women's sports and protecting women while also laughing at women in the military and auto-assuming that women dont deserve to be paid what they are asking even after you see that they do.

I mean you shit your wife on a forum where no one even knows your name or likes you. You blame your relationship problems on said wife and you've spent five days defending yourself using language you dont understand and making up your own definitions for in order to not look wrong. I'm not sure what to call it, it's like Gaslighting but really, really dumb.

Groomers seething itt lmfao.

Don't worry we're gonna turn the world straight again and undo all the liberal programming and propaganda, feminism will get the boot too alhamdulillah

Straight normal people only, sorry!  

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Groomers seething itt lmfao.

Don't worry we're gonna turn the world straight again and undo all the liberal programming and propaganda, feminism will get the boot too alhamdulillah

Straight normal people only, sorry!  

Even feminists think liberals have gone off the deep end :D just look at JK Rowling and all the hate she's gotten the last few years eventhough her views are completely moderate overall.

57 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Even feminists think liberals have gone off the deep end :D just look at JK Rowling and all the hate she's gotten the last few years eventhough her views are completely moderate overall.

A couple of pages ago you were making fun of women in the military, now you're a Feminist? And only because you know one household name "Feminist" that bashes Trans people. lol Fucking creepy incel. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

A couple of pages ago you were making fun of women in the military, now you're a Feminist? And only because you know one household name "Feminist" that bashes Trans people. lol Fucking creepy incel. 

When did I say I was a feminist? Im saying that its clear that most feminists don't agree with your laughable views like men can get pregnant and women can have penises.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

When did I say I was a feminist? Im saying that its clear that most feminists don't agree with your laughable views like men can get pregnant and women can have penises.

So you just went from one person to "most" pretty quickly. You guys don't fuck around when you're just making shit up.