The lunacy spouted and supported by modern day liberals

That whole list is pretty tame compared to the right wing "Great Replacement" (shooters), 2020 Election denial, Incels (also shooters), climate denial, and anti-vaxxing. How many terrorist attacks due to all that and deaths so far? Really makes your list look like a nothing burger. Subjective culture wars fluff vs. MASS death. Hell, even lesser shit like the right's anti-cannabis, anti-birthcontrol, and anti-abortion stances are worse than your silly list.

Modern day conservatives kind of take the cake when it comes to batshit fucktards. With an extra splash of backwards bullshit that makes the USA's HDI get lower.

Edited by Substatic
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Substatic   I love the Cadillac train. Those people are so concerned about climate change... right?     

@Twinblade   Kamala speech skills, level 99.        

No shit, like that's my issue number one. It's peer pressure. It's abnormal statically that half the kids in a class identify as LGBTQ. Or that a mother is raising two trans boys... There's nothing ea

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Liberals believe in following the science only when it fits their agenda (like with climate change and covid). But when it comes to Male vs Female biology, the science is apparently irrelevant and man and women should be able to compete against each other :RISITAS: Its impossible to take these people seriously.

Being "wrong" about sex and gender (which is usually just someone getting semantics wrong; as the two ARE scientifically different) on twitter isn't nearly as dangerous about being wrong on Covid and Climate.  Nor as widespread. This is a fact, and can be proven with calculated damages and/or deaths.

Just in case you're wondering why your side is seen as a death cult.

Edited by Substatic
23 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I love how you glossed over the main point that biological men are destroying women sports despite being at the required hormonal levels but it's a continuous testing cycle so that means it's fair? Bwahaha, there's nothing fair about it and you don't need to be a doctor to see that, you only need to look at the results of trans in women's sports so far. Speaks for itself. 

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WOMEN'S SPORTS. I wasn't aware they were "being destroyed" or the urgency that somehow exist for something no one talked about outside US Soccer team every 4 years. Again, I dont run any sports associations so I'm not sure what you want me to say. Yes, it should be fair, if there's legitimate science that hormone therapy evens the playing field WTF do you want me to do about it? Like create my own research? Jesus fucking christ.  

Now he's bringing my ex into this because I complained about her shit once and he think somehow that's proper arsenal to attack me as a person like he know me, does this in almost every thread. Obsessed much?

It's more of just adding more and more context to what kind of person you are, which you claim you're not. You're fucking textbook. Nothing is your fault, even when you're wrong. People can have points, but you'll still find a dishonest way to discredit what they are saying in order to feel you're vindicated some how. It's why you do or say stupid shit like whining about "Anti-vaxxer discrimination". 

And more delusional arguments. Women athletes get paid based on the revenue they generate, if they don't generate 1/20 of what the men team does and that's why they are paid 1/20 what the men gets. I'm sorry but that's actual fairness.

The only thing accurate that you have said is that you don't care about women's sports. We could tell from the get go though. 

It's actually bigger than that.  There's issues with collective bargaining, weaker unions, and not actually being paid proportionately to the leagues intake vs a male dominated one. Not to mention you have the women's team being much more popular than the mens so there goes there. I dont care about women's sports and seem to be more informed than you on this. Says a lot. 

37 minutes ago, Substatic said:

That whole list is pretty tame compared to the right wing "Great Replacement" (shooters), 2020 Election denial, Incels (also shooters), climate denial, and anti-vaxxing. How many terrorist attacks due to all that and deaths so far? Really makes your list look like a nothing burger. Subjective culture wars fluff vs. MASS death. Hell, even lesser shit like the right's anti-cannabis, anti-birthcontrol, and anti-abortion stances are worse than your silly list.

Modern day conservatives kind of take the cake when it comes to batshit fucktards. With an extra splash of backwards bullshit that makes the USA's HDI get lower.

That's like saying democrats are responsible for the psycho who ran over people at the Waukesha parade. I don't think a whole political group should be held responsible for the crimes of a few, mentally hill people acting on their own.

Lol the fact you put anti vaxx there has one of the worst thing imaginable says a lot more about you. 

Plus it's really telling that instead of answering the accusations, you go straight to but bu conservatives are worse. ;( 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WOMEN'S SPORTS. I wasn't aware they were "being destroyed" or the urgency that somehow exist for something no one talked about outside US Soccer team every 4 years. Again, I dont run any sports associations so I'm not sure what you want me to say. Yes, it should be fair, if there's legitimate science that hormone therapy evens the playing field WTF do you want me to do about it? Like create my own research? Jesus fucking christ.  

It's more of just adding more and more context to what kind of person you are, which you claim you're not. You're fucking textbook. Nothing is your fault, even when you're wrong. People can have points, but you'll still find a dishonest way to discredit what they are saying in order to feel you're vindicated some how. It's why you do or say stupid shit like whining about "Anti-vaxxer discrimination". 

It's actually bigger than that.  There's issues with collective bargaining, weaker unions, and not actually being paid proportionately to the leagues intake vs a male dominated one. Not to mention you have the women's team being much more popular than the mens so there goes there. I dont care about women's sports and seem to be more informed than you on this. Says a lot. 

Stop playing dumb for the sake of not wanting to take part in this debacle. A trans who lived decades of his life as a biological man is advantaged regardless of his current hormonal level because he grew with the muscles mass, size and strength of a man and retains most of it. Go ask the other women competing against men how they feel and if the situation isn't urgent and something has to be done. 

That's a lot of auto projection you're doing there buddy. Not sure how claiming that people who didn't get vaccinated were being threated as sub class citizens with less rights somehow makes you right on the account of my GF or wrong in my assessment. Must have been all in my head for the past two years. 

Pretty sure the women teams who are as popular makes about as much as the men does but what sports is that, voleyball? Curling?... Or it could be explained simply by results and performances of the teams. Either way I want it to be fair but when the soccer team is complaining about not making as much as the men but can't even beat a team of 15 years old male teenagers it puts things into perspective. 

Yeah, you're so informed about women sports that you're dismissing the biggest issue in sports besides steroids use. Says a lot, indeed.

42 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Stop playing dumb for the sake of not wanting to take part in this debacle. A trans who lived decades of his life as a biological man is advantaged regardless of his current hormonal level because he grew with the muscles mass, size and strength of a man and retains most of it. Go ask the other women competing against men how they feel and if the situation isn't urgent and something has to be done. 

I'm playing dumb, you guys actually are dumb. In all seriousness there's no platform for me to appropriately debate or argue with you guys. The OP reads like bad bait only a lonely 30 year old incel who lives with his mother could write ironically on Reddit. Except it was completely serious and you agree with him. Like maybe if you at least were decent enough to call out the hysterical and 1 dimensional the views being satire in the OP there would be some common ground. 

I have probably a dozen Trans friends. I've done a bit of work in the past for events for displaced or disadvantaged queer/trans people. Trans people aren't just some faceless group I feel should simply be treated as meme meat for insecure incels and MAGA bigots and their allies like Twinblade. If you want to make a serious argument about "decades of muscles" that's fine, but that also then leads down the road to puberty blockers. 

I know you're too retarded to see where I'm going with this so I'll resist being coy. If you dont want rippling decades-old muscular men encroaching on female territory, puberty blockers and such are meant to curb this. This is a super hot topic, and I honestly dont care about kids to I dont care one way or the other but there are legitimate arguments to be had on both sides on this. I'll say hearing so many first hand accounts from Trans people, puberty blockers would have made their lives so much better growing up.

Then you have the issue of parental rights vs their kids rights, which is fair but I'll say the most common story among most of the trans people I've met is about how awful their parents took how they viewed themselves. Things that lead to suicide, running away, petty crime, prostitution, and possible sex trafficking. Is it legal, or moral, or ethical to allow  prepubescents to choose hormones' therapy if it could lead to less of all of those things down the road? Is the worst case Trans regrets in adulthood or people who under no situation want to tolerate Trans people will find as many reason, many they feel will appeal to even reasonable people being upset Trans people exist. 

Instead of pretending to care about people you dont know in order to deny other people you dont know happiness. Think more. Yeah, it's not easy and there should be as much oversight as possible but this also isnt a one size fits all situation. There are people whose lives would absolutely be better if they were  or are allowed to begin transitioning at a younger age. It's not for everyone, but forbidding it outright isn't for anyone. I dont choose to make sweeping statements because it's not a binary issue that is one size fits every single American. These are case by case issues and I want people to the very least have the choice and also not be treated like dirt because they did.

I dont have your or Twinblade's confidence to talk about things I dont know and make a complete fool of myself, yet keep doing it anyway with no sort of humility.  

That's a lot of auto projection you're doing there buddy. Not sure how claiming that people who didn't get vaccinated were being threated as sub class citizens with less rights somehow makes you right on the account of my GF or wrong in my assessment. Must have been all in my head for the past two years. 

Auto projection isn't a thing, anyway the way you describe being anti-vax lol. So 1940s Germany. I hope your feelings about this will someday be properly validated. 

Pretty sure the women teams who are as popular makes about as much as the men does but what sports is that, voleyball? Curling?... Or it could be explained simply by results and performances of the teams. Either way I want it to be fair but when the soccer team is complaining about not making as much as the men but can't even beat a team of 15 years old male teenagers it puts things into perspective. 

Yeah, you're so informed about women sports that you're dismissing the biggest issue in sports besides steroids use. Says a lot, indeed.

The filing, citing figures from the USSF's 2015 financial report, says that despite the women's team generating nearly $20 million more revenue last year than the U.S. men's team, the women are paid about a quarter of what the men earn.

Wow, Gee look at that, you were wrong again. I know you think I'm attempting to be cagey but it's honestly pointless trying to have a serious discussion with you, Cooke, or Twinblade. You guys are almost always wrong, lying, making shit up, or just repeating shit you dont understand. It's quite honestly like arguing with a meme chat bot. You guys will just best approximate an answer based on your cache of the alt right slaw that your minds have become.

Hey remember when you made the point about how much revenue was made being the appropriate measure of what the athletes should be paid, then when I gave you some mild resistance you then tried to turn into whether or not the women's team could be teenage boys instead? Yes, that's the level of intellectually dishonesty I am always talking about. You three fucktards do it on almost every single topic. 

lol The truth is you just assumed this whole thing was women being whiney and wanting more than they deserve. The same women you're pretending to care about competing with decades of man-muscle. I asked Twinblade how can anyone have a serious discussion of race with Cooke when he assumes all racism is a fiction created to sabotage white men...even in situations that aren't about race. How can we have a serious conversation about even women's sports when you clearly have issues against women. But yeah, keep fighting the good fight in their honor. 

At this point I feel like an adult playing basketball with toddlers. Lying, stupid, hypocritical toddlers. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm playing dumb, you guys actually are dumb. In all seriousness there's no platform for me to appropriately debate or argue with you guys. The OP reads like bad bait only a lonely 30 year old incel who lives with his mother could write ironically on Reddit. Except it was completely serious and you agree with him. Like maybe if you at least were decent enough to call out the hysterical and 1 dimensional the views being satire in the OP there would be some common ground. 

I have probably a dozen Trans friends. I've done a bit of work in the past for events for displaced or disadvantaged queer/trans people. Trans people aren't just some faceless group I feel should simply be treated as meme meat for insecure incels and MAGA bigots and their allies like Twinblade. If you want to make a serious argument about "decades of muscles" that's fine, but that also then leads down the road to puberty blockers. 

I know you're too retarded to see where I'm going with this so I'll resist being coy. If you dont want rippling decades-old muscular men encroaching on female territory, puberty blockers and such are meant to curb this. This is a super hot topic, and I honestly dont care about kids to I dont care one way or the other but there are legitimate arguments to be had on both sides on this. I'll say hearing so many first hand accounts from Trans people, puberty blockers would have made their lives so much better growing up.

Then you have the issue of parental rights vs their kids rights, which is fair but I'll say the most common story among most of the trans people I've met is about how awful their parents took how they viewed themselves. Things that lead to suicide, running away, petty crime, prostitution, and possible sex trafficking. Is it legal, or moral, or ethical to allow  prepubescents to choose hormones' therapy if it could lead to less of all of those things down the road? Is the worst case Trans regrets in adulthood or people who under no situation want to tolerate Trans people will find as many reason, many they feel will appeal to even reasonable people being upset Trans people exist. 

Instead of pretending to care about people you dont know in order to deny other people you dont know happiness. Think more. Yeah, it's not easy and there should be as much oversight as possible but this also isnt a one size fits all situation. There are people whose lives would absolutely be better if they were  or are allowed to begin transitioning at a younger age. It's not for everyone, but forbidding it outright isn't for anyone. I dont choose to make sweeping statements because it's not a binary issue that is one size fits every single American. These are case by case issues and I want people to the very least have the choice and also not be treated like dirt because they did.

I dont have your or Twinblade's confidence to talk about things I dont know and make a complete fool of myself, yet keep doing it anyway with no sort of humility.  

Auto projection isn't a thing, anyway the way you describe being anti-vax lol. So 1940s Germany. I hope your feelings about this will someday be properly validated. 

Wow, Gee look at that, you were wrong again. I know you think I'm attempting to be cagey but it's honestly pointless trying to have a serious discussion with you, Cooke, or Twinblade. You guys are almost always wrong, lying, making shit up, or just repeating shit you dont understand. It's quite honestly like arguing with a meme chat bot. You guys will just best approximate an answer based on your cache of the alt right slaw that your minds have become.

Hey remember when you made the point about how much revenue was made being the appropriate measure of what the athletes should be paid, then when I gave you some mild resistance you then tried to turn into whether or not the women's team could be teenage boys instead? Yes, that's the level of intellectually dishonesty I am always talking about. You three fucktards do it on almost every single topic. 

lol The truth is you just assumed this whole thing was women being whiney and wanting more than they deserve. The same women you're pretending to care about competing with decades of man-muscle. I asked Twinblade how can anyone have a serious discussion of race with Cooke when he assumes all racism is a fiction created to sabotage white men...even in situations that aren't about race. How can we have a serious conversation about even women's sports when you clearly have issues against women. But yeah, keep fighting the good fight in their honor. 

At this point I feel like an adult playing basketball with toddlers. Lying, stupid, hypocritical toddlers. 

Taking puberty blockers at a young age to compete in the other sex sports later in life? And what do you with the ones who didn't like the ones currently breaking women records? This isn't a valid solution at all and would most likely lead to more issues, like pressuring children to make a choice. You want to compete in women sports in your life, Timmy? Just take this irreversible process that will scar you for life. 

I understand there are people growing up with real issues. Did you ever see me make an argument like it wasn't real, like trans was a made up thing or that they didn't deserve to be threated with dignity? I have no issue with gays, trans or whatever. Just because I don't believe the subject should be brought up in schools casually by some gay math teacher upon young and easily impressionable children doesn't mean that I am against helping children cope with their situations. I just don't think that's the way to do it. We disagree with the teaching methods and some of the messaging but not the cause in of itself. 

I'm no exaggerating anything, non vaccinated people had their basic constitutional rights cut off from under them. This is a fact. Not my fault you think I'm comparing this to Berlin in 1940. 

Rofl, if you can't see why the US women team getting beaten up by a bunch of male teenagers in high school is also related to their pay gap compared to the men then I don't know what to tell you. I want women to be paid their fair share but the reality is, in %98 of sports leagues is all about the men's teams. Maybe there are some real pay gaps here than is unjustified but generally speaking, we can all agree than women will never be paid as much as a man in sport by default. Similar to how a female pornstar always make more than her male counterpart, she's the reason %98 of people paid to see the video, it's only normal that the salary gaps reflects that fact also.

And now I have issues against women? Haha. I'm a racist and now a sexist too, what's next? And we're the dishonest ones who can't have a discussion apparently. 

You think everything said about the left is right wing propaganda. Hell, you think the OP is all just a bunch of made up lies without a lick of reality. You can't look at your own party and criticize anything ever and will defend everything they do. At least you never give me any reason of the contrary. You're a tool, so lay off the I am better than thou attitude, pal.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

That's like saying democrats are responsible  

I didn't say Republicans are responsible for that. I said it stemmed from right wing ideology. Most domestic terror does, and it's listed as such by the GAO and FBI as right wing terror. Literally.

It stays on the cuckservative shit list. Sorry.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol the fact you put anti vaxx there has one of the worst thing imaginable 

Wtf? We have had hundreds of thousands of deaths after readily available vaccines. AFTER. Anti-Vaxxing has killed so many fucking people and it's now primarily a right wing thing.  Conservative counties saw a 3x death rate.  Own it. 

Anti-vaxxing stays on the list. Deal with it.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Plus it's really telling that instead of answering the accusations, you go straight to but bu conservatives are worse. ;( 

Yeah. They are worse. In such vindictive and exaggerated OP I'll remind the original poster this non stop. 

Imagine thinking annoying tweets are worse than mass death and the most domestic terror. And this isn't even getting into the harms that Climate Change WILL cause. 

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

I didn't say Republicans are responsible for that. I said it stemmed from right wing ideology. Most domestic terror does, and it's listed as such by the GAO and FBI as right wing terror. Literally.

It stays on the cuckservative shit list. Sorry.

Wtf? We have had hundreds of thousands of deaths after readily available vaccines. AFTER. Anti-Vaxxing has killed so many fucking people and it's now primarily a right wing thing.  Conservative counties saw a 3x death rate.  Own it. 

Anti-vaxxing stays on the list. Deal with it.

Yeah. They are worse. In such vindictive thread I'll remind the original poster this non stop.

Imagine thinking annoying tweets are worse than mass death and the most domestic terror. And this isn't even getting into the harms that Climate Change WILL cause. 

I'm sorry if I don't particularly trust the FBI on the subject on domestic terrorism as of late. lol

As if we didn't have extremist on the other side of the spectrum anyway. This is why I try to stir away at such discussions. No respectable right leaning person should be held responsible for the action of a mentally hill person and the same thing goes for the left. I didn't see anyone justifying such acts of brutal violence and murder nor encouraging it. That's not right wing ideology. I listen to Tucker Carlson Tonight almost on a daily basis and there's no a single time where I felt compelled to buy an automatic rifle with the purpose of committing mass murder because I'm not a fucking psychopath with serious mental illnesses. As a gamer you should understand this the most, how many time we saw a kid committing similar act then it's video games that are blame, except 12 million other kids has played the same fucking game and never did anything of the sort nor ever think about it so is it truly the game's fault or the fact that the kid was unwell and has serious psychological issues?

What is that supposed to mean? Just because the vaccine was available that doesn't mean people are going to stop dying immediately. Literally everyone I know who had their booster shot got covid eventually, some of them were asymptomatic and some weren't at all. I got covid without ever getting the shot and I ain't dead. You think not getting the jab means killing other people? You've been brainwashed really hard, buddy. The vaccine protects you primarily. Still, the question is not just a left or right wing debate here, it goes way beyond that. I know leftists who aren't vaccinated either.

In regards to the trans debacle, Bill Maher is one of the few sensible liberals left and he brought up some good points here. The increases among LGBTQ people each generation makes very little sense, and it begs the question of whether social media is to blame, and people are coming out not because they feel they're gay or trans but because they want the added attention and its a new form of 'rebellion' against society.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm sorry if I don't particularly trust the FBI on the subject on domestic terrorism as of late. lol

The GAO, FBI, DHS, etc. are better sources than you though. Most domestic terror is right wing. Like exponentially more than left wing.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

No respectable right leaning person should be held responsible for the action of a mentally hill person and the same thing goes for the left.  

So there's no such thing as Islamic Terror? "They were all just mental dude!" Nah, we can and still do label terrorists by their motives. Sure they probably have a few screws loose too, but the official labels as given by government agencies and PHD terror experts still apply.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

What is that supposed to mean? Just because the vaccine was available that doesn't mean people are going to stop dying immediately. Literally everyone I know who had their booster shot got covid eventually, some of them were asymptomatic and some weren't at all.  

The vaccine prevents deaths and disease by 90%+. Almost every death after the vaccine became easy obtainable was from the unvaccinated.

Anti-vaxxing created mass death. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

You've been brainwashed really hard, buddy. The vaccine protects you primarily. Still, the question is not just a left or right wing debate here, it goes way beyond that. I know leftists who aren't vaccinated either.

Most anti-vaxxers and more importantly anti-vaxx disinformation was on the right and from the right. By exponential margins again just like with domestic terror. The death cult killed quite a bit of people. We know over 400k died after it was easily obtainable. We know the vaccine itself saved at least 300k.

And even bigger than all this stuff we've talked about so far, their climate denial (the reason why we are decades behind on this issue) kills will probably dwarf everything.

This is far far worse than.............checks notes.......changing words and a handful of annoying twats on twitter.

Edited by Substatic
6 hours ago, Ramza said:

The majority of domestic terrorism stemming from right wing has been a thing for decades.  Under democratic presidents, republican presidents etc it doesn't matter the one constant in all of this is thw majority of domestic terrorism stemming from the right.   :umad:

9 hours ago, Substatic said:

The GAO, FBI, DHS, etc. are better sources than you though. Most domestic terror is right wing. Like exponentially more than left wing.

So there's no such thing as Islamic Terror? "They were all just mental dude!" Nah, we can and still do label terrorists by their motives. Sure they probably have a few screws loose too, but the official labels as given by government agencies and PHD terror experts still apply.

The vaccine prevents deaths and disease by 90%+. Almost every death after the vaccine became easy obtainable was from the unvaccinated.

Anti-vaxxing created mass death. 

Most anti-vaxxers and more importantly anti-vaxx disinformation was on the right and from the right. By exponential margins again just like with domestic terror. The death cult killed quite a bit of people. We know over 400k died after it was easily obtainable. We know the vaccine itself saved at least 300k.

And even bigger than all this stuff we've talked about so far, their climate denial (the reason why we are decades behind on this issue) kills will probably dwarf everything.

This is far far worse than.............checks notes.......changing words and a handful of annoying twats on twitter.

There's a difference between the act of one sick individual and the act of an organized terrorists group. 

It's true the vaccines in most cases prevent deaths and complications from Covid. But the restrictions imposed on the people during the lockdowns were arguably equally damaging to the mental health,  especially for children or the increase in suicides. I love how you guys always brush this off. Taking the vaccines did not stop the spread of the virus. You spread it just as much as someone who wasn't vaccinated but unlike you I'm not going to start pointing fingers, when you start blaming specific people for a highly contagious disease outbreak then you've already lost the plot.

Climate change and green energy was also the reason why Biden cut off oil production America or the Keystone XL pipeline and we're now paying the price. Because of the economic sanctions against Russia you have poor countries right now like Sri Lanka that can't afford gas anymore and is on the verge of a complete society collapse. This will also lead to a lot of people dying. But you don't give shit, do you? And the US have to buy oil from shit dictator countries like Venezuela and Saudi Arabia.

I'll always be the first in line to protect nature, don't get me wrong there, I'm not saying climate change isn't real. I always strived to reduce my waste to a minimum and make more eco friendly choice as a consumer. My issue with climate change is that it's usually just an excuse to push a political agenda. It rarely leads to anything actually good for the planet and let's be honest, most politicians, even the ones saying that climate change is at the top of their priority actually don't give a shit. I bet only a minority of them actually own an electric car, probably drive a big ass SUV instead that consumes more gas than two civics. I can't stand the hypocrisy here. It's like when celebrities like Leonardo Dicaprio who own giant yacths for himself and take his private jet to go to a pro green conference. Like shut the fuck up, you create more pollution than a dozen of regular American families combined.

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The majority of domestic terrorism stemming from right wing has been a thing for decades.  Under democratic presidents, republican presidents etc it doesn't matter the one constant in all of this is thw majority of domestic terrorism stemming from the right.   :umad:

In the past? Sure. I don't think it reflects the current reality nearly as much as they are trying to sell it though. Call me dumb for not trusting the Government at face value, bro. 

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

In regards to the trans debacle, Bill Maher is one of the few sensible liberals left and he brought up some good points here. The increases among LGBTQ people each generation makes very little sense, and it begs the question of whether social media is to blame, and people are coming out not because they feel they're gay or trans but because they want the added attention and its a new form of 'rebellion' against society.

No shit, like that's my issue number one. It's peer pressure. It's abnormal statically that half the kids in a class identify as LGBTQ. Or that a mother is raising two trans boys... There's nothing easier than to manipulate children.

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Ramza said:

Taking puberty blockers at a young age to compete in the other sex sports later in life? And what do you with the ones who didn't like the ones currently breaking women records? This isn't a valid solution at all and would most likely lead to more issues, like pressuring children to make a choice. You want to compete in women sports in your life, Timmy? Just take this irreversible process that will scar you for life. 

I know I come off as prickish at times, but I just lack patience for bullshit. You keep asking for a legit discussion but you're incapable of having one. You are bringing up transathletes but seem ignorant of both sports and trans issues. So how can we do that if I have to fucking explain the shit to you we're supposed to be "debating" about? It's like a teacher debating a student on shit he's actively teaching him. First your ignorance shows when you say stupid shit like "If you want to beat women in track Timmy, take this pill." Like it's a grift. Give them some humanity. What if in the multiverse it's someone who genuinely felt they were the wrong gender at a young age, but also happened to be good in a sport took puberty blockers which would lower the effect of testosterone and "decades of man-muscle". Most high level athletes start very young as well. 

Yes, there are life long consequences in doing this. There are also life long consequences for people who didnt do it. It's definitely something to be taken very seriously and there should be hefty expectations of it, but it should exist as an option. 

I understand there are people growing up with real issues. Did you ever see me make an argument like it wasn't real,

Yes, in your above statement about taking puberty blockers to play womens sports. 

like trans was a made up thing or that they didn't deserve to be threated with dignity? I have no issue with gays, trans or whatever. Just because I don't believe the subject should be brought up in schools casually by some gay math teacher upon young and easily impressionable children doesn't mean that I am against helping children cope with their situations. I just don't think that's the way to do it. We disagree with the teaching methods and some of the messaging but not the cause in of itself. 

That's an interesting scenario about the "gay math teacher". Like what are you against actually? As you picture it in your mind? Because it sounds like youre worried some social studies teacher will stop to talk about how awesome his husband is and they can wear the same clothes and both like sports and the young kids will start thinking they might be gay too. lol 

I'm no exaggerating anything, non vaccinated people had their basic constitutional rights cut off from under them. This is a fact. Not my fault you think I'm comparing this to Berlin in 1940. 

Awwwwwwww

Rofl, if you can't see why the US women team getting beaten up by a bunch of male teenagers in high school is also related to their pay gap compared to the men then I don't know what to tell you. I want women to be paid their fair share but the reality is, in %98 of sports leagues is all about the men's teams. Maybe there are some real pay gaps here than is unjustified but generally speaking, we can all agree than women will never be paid as much as a man in sport by default. Similar to how a female pornstar always make more than her male counterpart, she's the reason %98 of people paid to see the video, it's only normal that the salary gaps reflects that fact also.

I love how I posted an article that shows the women generate more money than the men did and were paid a fraction of what the men made and you keep trying claim they were paid appropriately, even after a court ruled they weren't. Like you legit keep trying. 

And now I have issues against women? Haha. I'm a racist and now a sexist too, what's next? And we're the dishonest ones who can't have a discussion apparently. 

You think everything said about the left is right wing propaganda. Hell, you think the OP is all just a bunch of made up lies without a lick of reality. You can't look at your own party and criticize anything ever and will defend everything they do. At least you never give me any reason of the contrary. You're a tool, so lay off the I am better than thou attitude, pal.

Yeah, it is. Short bus Twinblade has been proven wrong, debunked, dunked on whatever you want more times than anyone Ive seen. Everything he says is like the rantings of hyperbolic sentient bot. I dont know if I've accused you of being racist. I mean you definitely have issues but I think it's more like narcissism  or something. Like you have this really grand view of yourself for some reason. Like you know 10% of something then think you fill in the other 90% yourself because you're awesome. Now we're here having a slow ass argument. I criticize the Dems all the time. Most of the left does. This is why I dont get what the fuck you guys are ever talking about. SW2 is pretty lefty and the blast the Dems more than anyone on this site. The difference is they actually know what they are talking about. They pick apart policies, hypocrisies and such. I had an actual argument with a friend Ive never argued with before because I didnt want Biden to run for President. 

I'm forced to defend the left by default because what you guys post is mostly lies and bullshit and gross exaggerations. It's rhetoric and propaganda. Mostly repeated by the two dimmest minds on this site Cooke and Twinblade. Two easily influenced idiots who didn't realize they were slowly turning right wing despite people telling them the entire time. I wont lie on here. If someone actually said something that was even marginally precise and I agreed with them I wouldnt pretend and argue for no reason. From the bottom of my heart, you guys are narrow minded, sheltered, apathetic people. 

Hey you know how Twinblade keeps shouting that "all racism is because of the left." Please tell me the reality that someone who thinks that lives in. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

No shit, like that's my issue number one. It's peer pressure. It's abnormal statically that half the kids in a class identify as LGBTQ. Or that a mother is raising two trans boys... There's nothing easier than to manipulate children.

It also could be that there was always an unknown number of gay people and as it's become more accepted by society more and more people are willing to be open with how they feel? Also even if people are confused ...who fucking cares? How does this affect your life? Do you really care if some dude fucked another dude and regretted it down the line? This is such a weird thing to worry about. 

Children don't have the developed judgment and mental capacity to be able to make life altering decisions at such young ages. Encouraging young kids to use puberty blockers because they're going through a phase where they're confused is abuse, plain and simple. Woke idiots like liquid who lack a shred of common sense and intelligence are championing ridiculous 'causes'.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Children don't have the developed judgment and mental capacity to be able to make life altering decisions at such young ages. Encouraging young kids to use puberty blockers because they're going through a phase where they're confused is abuse, plain and simple. Woke idiots like liquid who lack a shred of common sense and intelligence are championing ridiculous 'causes'.

This is true to an extant. The reality is that more than half of Trans people had the same feelings at very young ages. So how do we cross those tees?  It's easy to sit back with your rat faced judgements without actually having to even create a thought at all about this. Show of hands, how many people in here were sexually confused about either their gender or attraction to other genders. The world doesn't revolve around you, bitch. I like you are completely scorch earth about this based on all your knowledge of being a sheltered 30+ year old incel who lives at home and has no friends. Please give us more insight from your gamer chair. Where your biggest concerns is how many FPS the next Battlefield game will be or if Biden and AOC will block the next Leisure suit Larry game from being developed.  

At this point we may need a score board for things you guys want/like/hate

Like you want to ban any gay and or trans talk in schools. Got it.

Want the left to stop talking about racism, sexism, xenophobia

Dont want any gender transitioning practices for people under 19

Want unrestricted right wing rhetoric on all social platforms

Dont want body positive representation in media

Dont like BLM

Want military intervention

Didnt like COVID related responses

Want all equity programs like AA to end

Dont want transathletes to compete under any circumstances

Dont feel women are capable of serving in the military

Dont believe in gender pay gaps

Believe white straight males have it harder than "minority" groups because of social pressure

Believe in cancel culture

Believe Trans people outsized power over Western Culture

Believe antiVaxers are the only group of oppressed people in North America

Dont trust FBI stats on right wing terror groups

Think Tucker Carlson makes a lot of good points

Modern racism is a false creation made by and employed only by the left

This isn't something I made up, or embellished or cribbed from some generic right v left tweet. This is just a sampling of the bullshit that collectively but most at least of out of 3 you have actually said in here over the years. All in a sloppy of the top of the head list. That's what your triad of angst think and feel. dont get me wrong, you're all sheep and ultimately just repeat what you see other people post. You all feed from the same trough. So I am sorry but I have to deny your accusation about my level of common sense since you've yet to show any sense at all. You get sonned more than any person or two people combined. Tell us something other than what a developer had for breakfast that you actually know about before hastily copy/pasting from google to still be wrong.

I reject sheltered people who have no fucking idea what they're talking about pretending to be common sense experts.