Norman Reedus slips up and confirms Death Stranding sequel

I enjoyed it drunk, the story and all was cool but I didn't like the pacing. It's basically just open world and then suddenly super story focused. Mikkelsen were my fav parts.

Spoiler

The connection with BB and the timelines were really cool but those parts were too short. :(  

death-stranding-mads-mikkelsen.jpg

n99nguom9nt81.gif

Awesome game!  Excellent news... But I'm not sure this was a slip up... maybe a controlled leak/confirmation?

Kojima just started posting shit like this on Twitter again

So it's pretty obvious that they're in production on something now.

Edited by Remij
  • Upvote 1

oh ya dat bike gameplay.  helping build the highway and basically giving all of the materials for the other feggets because you were done with that area only to ride it in stone-ey environments and bump into shit every two seconds :blessed: 

I'm very curious what they are going to do with the story but I'm glad for a sequel, they could've left it at that but they really didn't explain everything that was going on. I just hope they better pace the game around the story, that's really my only issue with the game and maybe cut some of the open world filler. 

Edited by kaz