Sony continues to MILK the Cows. PS+ subs bought on sale will be charged higher upgrade fees to make up for discounts. Stacked subs must pay the upgrade fee for the entire duration.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You commented on your own post? Lol

Or we’ve already covered the anti-consumer policies with Sony, hence why I stated I’m discontinuing  my service once my current card expires. 

It’s still related to ps+ (or whatever it’s called). I will no longer support it. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Laughing at Cows avoiding this thread, as usual. :mroff:

Sony is anti consumer AF. 

Or we’ve already covered the anti-consumer policies with Sony, hence why I stated I’m discontinuing  my service once my current card expires. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

This is brand new info, the anti-consumerism is clearly getting worse. 

It’s still related to ps+ (or whatever it’s called). I will no longer support it. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am glad I didn't buy a pos5.

Fuck Sony and their anticonsumerism.

But you bought an Xbox to wait for games that keep getting delayed every year while you pay for GameAss.

What a clown :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am glad I didn't buy a pos5.

Fuck Sony and their anticonsumerism.

Imagine a Microsoft fanboy bitching about anti-consumerism. You really need to pull your head out of your ass and do some research.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

What games are you playing? :D 

I’m playing GT7 gearing up for the World GT series esport event in 2 days. I know Fartza doesn’t do esport because it’s garbage so you don’t know about that life :mjgrin:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Backfire thread ghostz, Sony has reversed it and is no longer charging PS Plus consumers who got discounts extra….

It's not really a backfire... it's more like... yea they fucked up and now they're fixing it. 

Good on them.

12 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’m playing GT7 gearing up for the World GT series esport event in 2 days. I know Fartza doesn’t do esport because it’s garbage so you don’t know about that life :mjgrin:

You made fun of Xbox for drm when GT uses it

:kaz:

gt7 is a massive flop, hated by fans even. Of course you’d play that trash :kaz:

how much $$ have you spent (outside of the $70 yo buy) :mroff:

Edited by ghostz
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's not really a backfire... it's more like... yea they fucked up and now they're fixing it. 

Good on them.

True but if I were ghostz I’d wait for it to officially launch in the West before jumping the gun. It just rolled out in certain Asian countries, there was bound to be hiccups and general bullshit.

Anyway, good Sony listened to the backlash and pulled out before it launched in Western countries.

• Like 1
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

True but if I were ghostz I’d wait for it to officially launch in the West before jumping the gun. It just rolled out in certain Asian countries, there was bound to be hiccups and general bullshit.

Anyway, good Sony listened to the backlash and pulled out before it launched in Western countries.

That would be the logical thing to do.. but it's SW.. it wouldn't be interesting if we just waited for shit to happen all the time lol

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You made fun of Xbox for drm when GT uses it

:kaz:

gt7 is a massive flop, hated by fans even. Of course you’d play that trash :kaz:

"GT is a massive flop" you say but every month it’s in NPD and topping UK charts while Fartza is nowhere to be found :cruise:

NPD2Capture.thumb.JPG.35ff737fa76b5e1d38880809d65db19d.JPG

GTUKCapture.thumb.JPG.e36637ee4546ef1096046b4d0dba406c.JPG

What a fucking clown. :kaz: If GT7 is a flop then what is Fartza with its dead online community and low sales?

Your entire ShitBox library is DRM, you are one to talk :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER